elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually just summoned my first yesterday. I wasn't even keeping track of when I should summon next, I simply wanted to try breeding my Trios. I still almost don't believe it! I used the first in line to breed, my sole CB Thunder.

I still don't quite believe it to be fair though when far more experienced users (one of my good friends on here being one of them) try for years trying to get one, and I, a person who has not even been on DC a year, manages to successfully summon a GoN.

Ah well, I wish you all then good luck!

Some number in the upper twenties of failures, 28 is sticking out to me. it's sad that i can tell when to stop for my ice dragon based off what color turned to what when rapid scrolling.

Edited by votehim

OH WOW~ 2 years .. and ....

still phail.

user posted image

OHLEH FOOOP!!!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! And, I don't think it's been a year yet xd.png I don't think anyway o.o could be, I lost track.

SCREENIE HERE!!

Yeah, I took it into paint and scribbled all over it xd.png I also screen shotted the egg on my scroll and pasted that over the advert.

I SO HAPPY YAY! I was actually wishing for it this time, like SUMMON THE EGG, SUMMON THE EGG, SUMMON IT! And yeah..first I Read it as a fail, then was like WAIT WHAT?!

Another day and another Summon. Another Summon and another fail. Nothing to see here, except my hopes jerked around again. Maybe I will have luck the Tuesday after Christmas.... Nah. This feature hates me.

I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY GOT ONE!!! :-)

I have been trying since day 1...and I finally got one.

I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY GOT ONE!!! :-)

I have been trying since day 1...and I finally got one.

Huzzah Mysthunter!!!

I finally got my Trio (with the help of some very generous people; you know who you are!) and my Magma matured a couple days ago

First attempt: FAIL

Next attempt date: Dec. 29

And so it begins....

Edited by MadameX

I'm one of the crew that's been summoning without success since the function was released.

I just remembered my summon was available today, so I summoned as an afterthought.

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg."

blink.gif

Um, I'm now planning a trip to heck, because I think it must have frozen over, & I want to see for myself.

I don't think I bothered to report my last SummonFlail, but since Awdz Bodkins was kind enough to leave fail-brownies out...

Congrats to all who have been successful!

Edit: I ain't called the Typo Queen for nothin', ya know!

Edited by Syphoneira

The funny part is when this came up: "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg."

I just figured I failed and walked away to get something to drink...I only found out it worked is when my GF looked at my scroll and said that there was an egg she never saw before on there.

It is sad when you do it so much and get so many fails that you just assume the message is a fail.

Yet another fail today. I am not counting any more - but I have been trying since day one... sad.gif

One more attempt, one more fail. Next date summon will be available? 1/1/2012 That would be a nice date for a success, knock on wood! laugh.gif

@ Mysthunter - Congrats on your success! biggrin.gif

Just tried to summon for the second time. I failed.

Next available date to try is January the 4th.