elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful....

after two years still nothing !!

This is very frustrating unsure.gif

In two minds about whether to throw hksherra a party....or strangle them!

Truly i am actually happy someone is summoning - coz it sure as taxes ain't happening for me - but then i have only been trying near on 2 years - some have been going for more with that same message coming up over and over and over.....

I haven't tried to summon in ages. I totally forget about it all the time. lol I have one GoN, so it's good.

I still summon every two weeks. I think I hit either the two- or three-year mark (pretty sure it's three) this year and currently have none. I am optimistic, though, and know I'll get my two eventually. smile.gif

Failure again today, woooooo. dry.gif

I'll be able to put a lovely 'I summoned for a year and all I got was this stupid badge' banner in my signature next month if this keeps up.

Zomg.

Couple of years of fails, and finally, I got one smile.gif)

CB Magma Female finally did the trick smile.gif

I got my second Summon on the 6th, using an Ice (was to psyched and forgot which one exactly, sorry). I only needed 25 tries total: 10 for the first and 15 for the second and only have 2 complete sets of Trios.

My problem now is that the egg just hatched literally minutes ago and I'm not sure whether to freeze it or not xd.png

Keep trying guys, you'll get them one day. A little advice: try not to think much about it and you might have better odds (because karma is weird that way xd.png). I was literally zoning out from a project I was supposed to be working on and just randomly decided to Summon since I hadn't in a while, without really expecting anything.

I've been summoning ever since it's been available, and NOTHING. I have three sets of them too. I blame my Thunders, as they are HORRIBLE breeders. dry.gif Only ever produced 2 Thunder eggs since I've had two of them, while my magmas and ice dragons continue to produce eggs for suitable users on the Giving Tree frequently.

Lol an hour after I get my 2nd summon fail I find this thread. Hooray for fails <3

I wonder what happens if you are egglocked and you successfully summon. ohmy.gif

Edited by Alylovesyou

I wonder what happens if you are egglocked and you successfully summon. ohmy.gif

When you're egglocked, summon action is locked too, so nothing will happen.

This....is ridiculous...! I have been trying ever since it became available and still-nothing ;o; Certainly not lacking of trios here, I have manymanymany of them... It is easier to catch cb metallics or hollies o.O"

I got my first successful summon a few days ago on my 16th attempt with a Magma, but I don't remember which one I used x/

Finally got all three dragons!

Summon attempt #1 was a failure. Which I pretty much expected. But at least I'm actually at a point where I can try, even if I know there's going to be a whole lotta failure before a success.

I stopped counting, I have tried so many times I cannot tell you how many.

think I will never have luck, and I have 2 of each dragon. blink.gif

After all these years and countless tries......... I've mangaed to get a GoN biggrin.gif *happy dance*

So, I did not win any new eggies from the raffle, but at least I've got my 1st GoN *stroke egg*

Used a Female Ice Dragon.

Guess what? Failed again 8D I stopped counting after about 58 attempts, I'm sure I'm getting close to 70 by now ._.

I've finally done it! With my female magma, I've finally summoned my first GoN egg. So happy, but I am unable to express the joy. smile.gif

Second attempt for 2013-

Try #55...

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg... but they are not successful."

And it just keeps on keepin' on.

1/55 (first GON on try #22)