elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I kept using my female Thunder for summoning. I don't think I switched between my other trio sets more than once or twice. On the fourth/fifth try I managed to summon one.

I think it helps if you just try not to worry too much about it. :3 Like, just do it when you're breeding your dragons or something so if it fails you will not be too heartbroken.

I appreciate that the chances were upped for the more complete trio's you have, but I see 2 problems with this.

1. This will cause even more hoarding of the rare breed and thus more complaining from people that don't have them and want a GoN as well.

2. IT STILL ISN'T ****ING WORKING.

That last one is important, that last one should be noted.

Edited by Dragon Mage

1. This will cause even more hoarding of the rare breed and thus more complaining from people that don't have them and want a GoN as well.

People always hoarded rare breeds and I don't see any problem with it. Someone doesn't have any? Try gifting threads, this is where I've got my first Trio dragons.

Off-topic aside... 10 days till my next summon. Let the Christmas magic happen~~!

...yeah right.

I'm still in the fail boat............been trying since this came out and STILL no GoN. I get to try again on the 22nd. I've got to the point that after so many failed attempts, I don't even expect it to happen anymore. dry.gif

Ooooo, my next chance to summon is on December 24th. Can you imagine, a Christmas Eve Guardian of Nature? biggrin.gif I know it's unlikely, but that would be pretty much the best DC Christmas EVER.

I summoned my second today (using my CB Ice, Rovaniemi), so I'm all set. I've had the name Lordi reserved for ages, now debating whether or not to freeze biggrin.gif Wishing luck to everyone who's still trying!

Just had another Summon-fail - are there any fail-brownies around, or have people given up on them, too? lol

I appreciate that the chances were upped for the more complete trio's you have, but I see 2 problems with this.

2. IT STILL ISN'T ****ING WORKING.

That last one is important, that last one should be noted.

I agree, specially with the last one. It would be nice if we got some clarification as to how much the ridiculously low odds are raised per complete trio set. I've got like 8 complete sets and about 17 ice (because they are the only ones breeding regularly) and still nothing.

I presume the odds are raised 1% per complete set, and most likely I'm being generous. I know the dragon is supposed to be rare, but after 3 years of constant summoning... there is no longer any fun in it.

OMG success! Stolen date 12-24-12! Used Male Magma, have 2 Magmas, 3 Ices, and 3 Thunders.

Drat, no Christmas Eve GoN for me. *Pouts* Trying again in two weeks!

I've got my first summon today!! I used my CB female magma Infernavika, and I have 4 magma, 4 ice, and 5 thunder dragons. She's also tied for the oldest trio dragon on my scroll along with Rorzakh, an ice dragon, so I must have gotten them back to back on the same day (Dec 13, 2009, wow!). Oh man, finally getting that much closer to a complete scroll.

I've got my first summon today!! I used my CB female magma Infernavika, and I have 4 magma, 4 ice, and 5 thunder dragons. She's also tied for the oldest trio dragon on my scroll along with Rorzakh, an ice dragon, so I must have gotten them back to back on the same day (Dec 13, 2009, wow!). Oh man, finally getting that much closer to a complete scroll.

Congrats smile.gif

Congrats~ And no Boxing Day GoN for me, aww.

Now I have 6 Thunders, 7 Magmas and 5 Ices, plus 1 Magma and 2 Ices yet to grow up, then I'll lave 6 full Trio sets. Still not enough~

My very first try for the New Year:

Try #54...

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg... but they are not successful."

Oh, the pain.

1/54 (first GON on try #22)

I've succeed only once on Jun 26 2010.

Every try since then has been failuare, even my most recent new years fail

Still no GoN for me. I haven't exactly been religious about it, but heck, it is really hard to keep hoping when you keep failing.

I need to collect more trios.

No luck so far, the last chance I had was on Dec 25th, I was really hoping for some luck that day...but alas... sad.gif

Well, I have been try off and on since I don't know when... Since the start. I don't have many trios, and don't care to have more. Just not a huge fan of them. And they irritate me since I can't even get one of GoN. I don't try religiously any more and have pretty much said (sticks tongue out and blows a raspberry) about the whole thing. My mom got her two without hassle. Oh well. If it happens this year, fine. At this point I don't even think I will be excited if I get a GoN as the irritation over the whole thing has ruined any fun it could be for me.

But, I am really happy for those of you that have them. Congrats!