TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I have the problem then when I keep my mousde on the egg and refresht he page, that the link is not refreshed.

I already managed to click on the same link in 5 min.

pff, need a catcher, getting desperate ...

uff,i can't manage to catch an egg because of the lag...

think i'll need a catcher sad.gif

The problem is that any catchers are having the very same problem that everyone else is...the lag. Without it loading properly we have no more chance than anybody else at snagging eggs for other people. Sad, but true.

I don't know how I did it but I caught four on my very first try...

LOTS OF LOVE to the writer and reposters of the anti-lag guide though, I think that might have had a lot to do with it!

EDIT: forgot to say, I'm HAPPY!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by Kaya Snow Princess

YAY!!! A toast to never giving up hope!

I now have 3 4 of the little eggies (I decided to drop my stone) and 1 zombie adult biggrin.gif

Edited by Lunaeluu

Lagging a lot here, and I see no have limit of 2 eggs per person, then It's very difficult to get a single egg...

Afterthought: for Firefox users, also, going to Tools > Clear recent history seems to make it faster.

I clear history completely just before the hour, and then kept clearing "last hour" during it, after the main page loaded.

Not sure if it really makes so much of a difference, or if it's my perception only, but it might be worth trying.

Afterthought: for Firefox users, also, going to Tools > Clear recent history seems to make it faster.

I clear history completely just before the hour, and then kept clearing "last hour" during it, after the main page loaded.

Not sure if it really makes so much of a difference, or if it's my perception only, but it might be worth trying.

thanks for the tip! I need everyhting to make it faster

trying that right now...

I've had it. I AM DOWNLOADING GOOGLE CHROME AND USING IT FOR EGG CATCHING.

I would do that but Chrome is stupid and doesnt work for me D:

Wow, finally I managed to get me 4 eggs. Now I could try and catch for someone else (although I am not sure if it will be successful with all that lag)

I don't know if this would make a difference to the lag or not, it is just a thought so please don't yell at me, but maybe if the people who have already gotten their eggs would sign out of Dragon Cave for the rest of the day it would free up bandwidth for those who are still trying to catch eggs??