TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

The thing is in the past there have been more people on trying to catch holidays and it was never this bad

Are you sure? Right off the top of my head Valentine's Day this year was definitely worse than this.

I see someone already made one, but since I finished this one I'll post it anyway smile.gif

user posted image

OOOoooh, I wanna! biggrin.gif

All my dragon disintegrated and two dodged i hate my dragon I was looking forward to a zombie sad.gifsad.gif

I see someone already made one, but since I finished this one I'll post it anyway smile.gif

user posted image

Its pretty C:

Well, only managed to grab one egg. However managed to turn 3 Zombies. smile.gif

Has anyone tried turning a Vampire into a Zombie....?

It's flustrating to not be able to catch anything X_x

I tried for about 6 hours now and still nothis. There are horrible lags on the site. It's a pitty that there is no limit for those eggs - maybe it would change something sad.gif

Well, if there was no limit last year then I can understand them keeping the same policy this year. I'd intended only two eggs for myself to allow others to try but both my brother and sister-in-law haven't caught any so I'm acting as their proxy trying to get them at least one egg each.

Well, only managed to grab one egg. However managed to turn 3 Zombies. smile.gif

Has anyone tried turning a Vampire into a Zombie....?

Yeah, I tried turning two Vampires into Zombies but they both dodged.

Good news - eggs are dropping

Bad news - even without java/images, I wasn't fast enough and now the site is down

I've only been trying for 2 hours so relative to others, that's not too bad, I guess.

Good news - eggs are dropping

Bad news - even without java/images, I wasn't fast enough and now the site is down

I've only been trying for 2 hours so relative to others, that's not too bad, I guess.

how do you disable java/images? I am so computer illiterate!

Whoever suggested turning off javascript, THANK YOU! Even with the lag and an old computer I managed to snag 2 more new eggs, making 3 total. And a zombie and two pumpkins... not a bad Halloween haul! *is very happy* biggrin.gif

how do you disable java/images? I am so computer illiterate!

It varies by browser, but it should be under Tools, Options, Content Setting.

*UGH* This is RIDICULOUS! The lag is HORRIFYING! It's taking a good 2 minutes for the cave front to load, ever single time I reload. >.<

-Stares at Harakuro's Zombie image- I can't believe A newbie like me made a Zombie out of my first ever Dragon... But I don't regret it ^^

Well, if there was no limit last year then I can understand them keeping the same policy this year. I'd intended only two eggs for myself to allow others to try but both my brother and sister-in-law haven't caught any so I'm acting as their proxy trying to get them at least one egg each.

It's good that You catch for others, I just mean that somebody have 4 egg for themselfs and other has none.

And - if last year there was no limit it doesn't mean that this year it have to be the same.