TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'll be happy if I just see the hatchlings...

Geez, I can't do it whole day night like on Friday ugh...

Oh, the time zones...

*headdesk*

I wish I didn't have to sleep now...but I'm tired...but catching is fun D:

But...so sleepy... *falls out of chair*

Gah, this is frustrating. I've never had this much trouble before. Got three now but it took me two hours and I can't catch a fourth for the life of me dry.gif

But the eggs look very pretty biggrin.gif

Maybe I'll actually catch one this year...

I wish TJ would do what he did for the christmas drop...and just let the eggs drop all the time

YES... PROBLEM SOLVED FOR EVERYTHING... PLEASE DO THAT TJ... (Sorry for caps)

Not seeing any eggs on front page and abandoned page says database error. I think I will give up for tonight. Hopefully they will still be dropping tomorrow morning.

could you all just go away till I have my 4 eggs? :<

lol, I was just thinking that y'all needed to go to bed so I could get mine tongue.gif

Nuuuuuu!

Database error!

It's a sign...a sign telling me to GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND SLEEP! D:<

*slinks off to bed*

Well, I finally managed to catch two eggs! I hope everyone will eventually manage to catch at least one smile.gif Good luck everyone happy.gif

I caught on really late with the trick-or-treat thingy... I have 21 so far xd.png I really hope they'll still be here a few days after today, otherwise there's no way I'll get them all sad.gif

Well, I just saw something outside make up for no eggs so far. -Still staring at the piles of snow- I got snow early again.

The cave is broken... it's still saying database error on the AP sad.gif

I also agree about the continuous drop of eggs... I never stand a chance otherwise sad.gif

Edited by araminta

Well, I just saw something outside make up for no eggs so far. -Still staring at the piles of snow- I got snow early again.

Lucky! I want early snow!

I wish TJ would do what he did for the christmas drop...and just let the eggs drop all the time

That would be love D8

Gah, scroll-locked with a pink and red. HATCH! -beats with stick-

Reposting one last time before I head to bed. Just caught two more for someone,but really need sleep now. :3

ok guys, i just caught one after following this guide from whoever posted it (sorry can't remember)

i have an old cruddy POS computer that's pretty much on it's last legs, and VERY cranky about when it's going to run 1/2 wat smooth or just completely bork up; the worlds worst hand-eye coordination; have been sick as a dog with bronchitis for a month, am sleep deprived AND and on a ton of woozey groggy-inducing meds....if i can catch one, then seriously, ANYONE can. try it- can't hurt, might help.

good luck everyone & happy halloween!

YES... PROBLEM SOLVED FOR EVERYTHING... PLEASE DO THAT TJ... (Sorry for caps)

yeah, seems like it'd be a lot smoother that way *sigh*

Edited by butcherbaby

Someone should make a badge with text on it like "I survived the Lagmonster on Halloween 2010" I would surely put that in my siggy.

Whine whine whine the AP seems to have fallen over, and the cave is so laggy that there is NO HOPE of a new egg, even with no images showing etc.. Anyone know anything ?

ETA oh bleep and sorry - clearly the forum is slow too; several posts since I typed...

Edited by fuzzbucket