TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I wish TJ would do what he did for the christmas drop...and just let the eggs drop all the time

I thought that was a consequence of the fact that by the fifth day everyone was already filled up and stopped grabbing, so the eggs just sat in the cave?

Umm.. LOL.

There I am, trying to make a zombie dragon, and the site crashes.

I wonder if this is a sign I shouldn't be trying to play god...

I turned off my Java and Images and finally managed to get 2 eggs before the drop stopped :3 I guess later on (when the most skillful catchers are scroll-locked xd.png) it would be easier to catch one or at least I hope so, good luck everyone!

Also, beautiful eggs, I guess they are somehow bat-realated, can't wait to see the hatchies. ^^

i cant get to grab some halloweeneggs sad.gif

can someone who grabs good plz send me a PM and help me get some? Im already busy for 5 hours and dont even have 1 sad.gif

I thought that was a consequence of the fact that by the fifth day everyone was already filled up and stopped grabbing, so the eggs just sat in the cave? .

hm? No on the first day he let the drops go on without stop. Then later on, once everyone had their eggs the drops wouldn't stop because no one was grabbing

Edited by Ethril Dragon

I can't believe I actually caught 4, and became a catcher for others xd.png.

I finally figured out a technique in catching holidays. biggrin.gif

I wonder why Valentines seem to be more hectic...

<sarcasm>Great, now keep all just hammering F5 and the server will be back up soon</sarcasm>

Wait, NO. Stop pressing F5 or this lag will keep on for hours...

I am somewhat decent at catching, but I'm scroll lock for ten hours.

My parents will have to DRAG me off the computer in 11 hours when my eggs hatch.

Someone should make a badge with text on it like "I survived the Lagmonster on Halloween 2010" I would surely put that in my siggy.

i would put it too, would be very nice wink.gif

I can't believe I actually caught 4, and became a catcher for others xd.png.

I finally figured out a technique in catching holidays. biggrin.gif

I wonder why Valentines seem to be more hectic...

What's the Techniqe... TELL US...

Was there a drop right now? I saw nothing sad.gif and now I'm getting an error >.< how long will this egg drop?

oh my god -____-

I really hope TJ lets those eggs be available for a few more days, cause many many people won't get even one today ...

I was zombifing but had database error. Now that works again I can say that I killed a 1 stage hatchie -zombified- and a 2 stage -zombified-, but adults are more difficult! 2 avoided my blade and 3 disintegrated.

Erm... what guide? Is there a link I'm just not seeing sad.gif

Edited by araminta

Well, I have 94 items from trick-or-treating and my four kill slots gave me the two different hatchling stage zombies that I wanted. I've bred my pumpkins and let the eggs go to people. All that is left is crossing my fingers that I can get at least one of the new eggs. Some holidays I can beat the lag/rush, some I can't.

Data base errors, can't display messages, and unholy lag...has the fun started yet? :/

I have come to the conclusion I must breed my reds xd.png

And not get scroll-locked with a holiday near.

Since the site has a data base error will TJ extend the drop into November 1st to even out the chances for everyone?

Since the site has a data base error will TJ extend the drop into November 1st to even out the chances for everyone?

i really hope he will...