TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

some people are offering to log into peoples' accounts and grab eggs for them. This encourages a very unwise action. It is never wise to give out account information of any kind to other people.

Not all the people in the world wide web are your friends, but also not all these people are bad guys. And in the cave you can find many people who just want to help.

You have to think about who you trust, as always in life.

Best regards

Aulendil

I have to add now she has caught me 4. <3 Oh my I can't believe this. ^^

I also have 2 pumpkin hatchies & zombie adlt and a hatch from this year.

Not all the people in the world wide web are your friends, but also not all these people are bad guys. And in the cave you can find many people who just want to help.

You have to think about who you trust, as always in life.

Best regards

Aulendil

unfortunately on the web, it is much easier for the bad guys to pretend to be good guys.

New releases always start with great joy, then continue into depression for not being able to catch an egg, and end with happiness when you finally do.

Stuck in phase two.

*...omg there's a rhyme in there o.o*

I seem to be the only person who usually can't catch event eggs to save my life, but this time managed to get not only my own but someone else's as well. Huh.

*kicks self off DC*

You have things to do. Important things, like homework, packing for your trip, novel-planning, life... things like that. Do you realise how close November is? Yes, it's 5 hours away. Are you ready for NaNo? Not even remotely. So get. Off. DC. Now.

I got my first, hurray! And hard work it was *gg* And now the drops stopped again... but at least I have one *gg*

Thank you TJ for the Halloween eggs, first and foremost.

But the lag is so bad, if it doesn't improve, I won't be getting them this year.

Does anybody know how many new treats there are? Like, today's new ones?

Got 2 of them biggrin.gif Can't wait for them to hatch. And i have really bad connection, so i'm a bit surprised..

But the lag is so bad, if it doesn't improve, I won't be getting them this year.

Same here. And I usually don't have problems getting eggs, even during lags.

Agreed. It is so bad, and so unfair, that I would be happy to pay money if it meant more bandwidth overall for the site.

Does anybody know how many new treats there are? Like, today's new ones?

So far, there be 94 total. :3

2 new ones released today.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I hit refresh and started my timer...3 full minutes later, I stopped the timer. At that rate, this is going to be an all day thing. Lovely.

Good, was afraid I'd have to spend all day catching treats again rolleyes.gif

Thanks for answering. smile.gif

So I influenced two of the new eggs, one male and one female, and tried for some zombies. Both of the adults I had lined up dodged, but I got a zombie hatchling. I suppose I'll try again for an adult zombie next year.

"Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else."

I can't read it anymore xd.png

I think I already clicked over the 100 eggs, but none are mine sad.gif

I think I'm gonna need a catcher, I'm getting tired, becomming to slow

O wait, I already am mad.gif

Still trying for more eggs. No luck. Got a little sleep, at least, before I go off to work.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Fantastic! I was just about to ask about the new treats... After three days of getting all of the others, if there were another 92 on top of that I think I might have had a nervous breakdown...