TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I actually managed to snag two more! biggrin.gif Now I'm locked and very happy ^^ If the eggs are still dropping later when my pumpkin hatches, I'll try to get a fourth one

some people are offering to log into peoples' accounts and grab eggs for them. This encourages a very unwise action. It is never wise to give out account information of any kind to other people.

But not if you have a trustful person :)

Alright! Halloween Eggs! Thanks! Got mine! No zombies for me, though... Oh well, there is always next year!

But not if you have a trustful person smile.gif

over the internet? how do you REALLY know if someone is trustworthy?

It's possible for someone to act trustworthy for a year to gain trust, and then cause havoc because no one expects them to be untrustworthy. One should NEVER give out account info.

some people are offering to log into peoples' accounts and grab eggs for them. This encourages a very unwise action. It is never wise to give out account information of any kind to other people.

That's why I ask that if people want me to catch for them, they give me a temp password.

I usually fix the lag by double/triple clicking on the egg but that just makes the "Internet Explorer cannot display the Webpage" Thing pop up for me. x.x No I don't have any other browsers.

EDIT: That person who was offering me a Pumpkin said he needed to login to my account and set up a "Temp password" , I said no and caught a Pumpkin on my own.

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

That's why I ask that if people want me to catch for them, they give me a temp password.

it's still encouraging highly unsafe actions.

Man, that's depressing sad.gif Even though I've got a pretty fast internet connection, it's impossible to catch something sad.gif I hope that TJ will make it possible to catch these eggs during the next days, too dry.gif

over the internet? how do you REALLY know if someone is trustworthy?

It's possible for someone to act trustworthy for a year to gain trust, and then cause havoc because no one expects them to be untrustworthy. One should NEVER give out account info.

Well, seems like I have one.

And I also use temporary password thing :>

You can trust certain people out there. Not everybody is untrustworthy and there's this thing that you can do now... it's called changing your password to something temporary. It works wonders for holiday drops when certain people can't catch. It stops all the moaning and gets things done. I suggest you try it. If you want to find a trustworthy catcher just look around. Obvious choices are out there as are obvious people to stay away from. I use a very trustworthy catcher for holidays since my computer laggs so much that I don't have a chance. I trust her and I never give her my real password. I make it a temporary password.

seems like a miracle to me I managed to actually grab one at first try ó A ò

Sorry everyone. I hope you all get your chances and the lagmonster stops having a comback!

It rose from its GRAAAAVE

The site's really slow now, what with all the people trying to snatch an egg. Grrrrr....

This is just like Valentine's day. There are so many eggs, but always someone who's faster than you!

You can trust certain people out there. Not everybody is untrustworthy and there's this thing that you can do now... it's called changing your password to something temporary. It works wonders for holiday drops when certain people can't catch. It stops all the moaning and gets things done. I suggest you try it. If you want to find a trustworthy catcher just look around. Obvious choices are out there as are obvious people to stay away from. I use a very trustworthy catcher for holidays since my computer laggs so much that I don't have a chance. I trust her and I never give her my real password. I make it a temporary password.

and while the temp password is in effect it is possible to use the temp password to do not temporary things.

Again. it is possible for someone to act trustworthy for years, then all of a sudden change. And all it takes is one mistake.

and if you make that mistake, you won't get anything restored, because you were foolish enough to give out your info in the first place.

Edited by Layn

I don't know if this is because more people like halloween than other holidays, but I have never had lag this bad with a holiday drop. yes there are always people on to grab, and it takes multiple tries to get 1 or 2, but over a minute for a tab to load to let you know you did not get an egg is not something I am used to.

Yes! I catched two new Halloween eggs! Now I only need two more and after that I will help a friend to catch her eggs. biggrin.gif

Oh, I was confused by "beyond legal."

Hurray, I'm all locked up. Pretty good haul this year. 94 treats, 3 zombies, 3 pumpkins, and 4 new eggs.

I can't say it wasn't a buttload of work though, whew.

Oh, I was confused by "beyond legal."

most sites have rules against it. This site doesn't, but TJ also told the people who do it that they really shouldn't.

For about 7-8 seconds, the refresh worked quickly, and I managed to actually snag one of the eggs. Then, it stopped, and I got the 'can't display' message until just now. I'm grateful to even have one egg during all this ungodly crap.

Wow, I finally caught 2 new eggs. I used to catch for other people, too, and I would do so this year but with this lag it is almost impossible to get my 4 eggs so I doubt I will be able to catch for someone else....

I caught a total of 13 eggs (lulz, 13), all the treats...so far... but I still want/need zombies D:

*sigh*

Ehh, maybe later.

It almost be 1am here...and I'm sleepy. ._.

is there a possibility for the new eggs to remain available in the cave for a day more? if they stay in the cave only for today,lots of people will be unable to catch them..