TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

This. xd.png So much.

lol, what? xd.png

It's true. I want zombie draggehs, but I lack teh zombie-fodder dragons that would be sacrificed. lD

user posted image Has anyone noticed?? Leetle trees changed their appearance during the Halloween. xd.png

Its been like that for some time now.

lol, what? xd.png

It's true. I want zombie draggehs, but I lack teh zombie-fodder dragons that would be sacrificed. lD

Me too. I actually caught a few eggs a week ago, butIkindaforgotaboutDCandsotheydied. >.<"

Well, the lag seems to be a little better at this point...it's only taking a few seconds to refresh now, versus the 1-2 minutes it was taking before, but now there's nothing to catch! Maybe TJ's fiddling with it, trying to fix it...

My apologies if this was answered before, but what is the difference between a "snatcher" and a "grabber"?

As far as i know a snatcher is someone who caught their own egg, a grabber is someone who caught them for others. I think, anyway. It could be the other way around though - my brain isn't braining so well just now. tongue.gif

I wish leetle trees would be dropped again...as I failed to grab one when they were released. T-T

I would not mind lag or whatever if there were eggs dropping.

I want to catch for myself and 11 other people, but there's nothing to catch if they do not drop.

And all this with dial-up and slow comp at home... no fun this time.

Snatcher: Someone who catches their own eggs

Grabber: Someone who catches an egg on their own scroll, but gives it to someone else.

Catch: Someone who goes on another person's scroll to catch eggs for them.

At least I think that's what those mean

The drop shouldn't stop(

Halloween is 31-1 and all eggs were snatched before >.<

Wut blink.gif

Me too. I actually caught a few eggs a week ago, butIkindaforgotaboutDCandsotheydied. >.<"

I actually forgot about the zombies, and therefore released any extra adult draggies I had a while ago. >.<'

EDIT: grammar fail

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Well, haven't caught any yet, since the site is so laggy. I hope I'll be able to get at least three before the event is over.

I seriously doubt the release has ended. Halloween just started 6 1/2 hours ago, and it's all day long. Like I said, maybe the site is being worked on to get it to run smoother...who knows what's going on? I don't. But I don't think TJ would end the release when the majority of user's haven't even gotten 1 egg yet!

So there is a trick to getting them that I'm sure is beyond legal. Well I'm NOT amused.

I've been trying for 5 hours to get just one egg and I have none to show for it. I missed the Vampires and still never have managed to get one of them. This year I wanted to get what ever came out but from the looks of this lag I'm not going to get one.

If I khew about DragonsAvoidingBladeFor24hours...

I was trying to kill it when the cavedrop was active.

I wish leetle trees would be dropped again...as I failed to grab one when they were released. T-T

They started and finished dropping during the time I was asleep and at school, so I'm comforting myself with the fact that there's nothing I could've done (not that I would've caught one anyway, but still).

Aaaannd the lag begins. xd.png My computers been loading for the last five minutes now. I'm interested in seeing how long it can keep it up.

So there is a trick to getting them that I'm sure is beyond legal. Well I'm NOT amused.

I've been trying for 5 hours to get just one egg and I have none to show for it. I missed the Vampires and still never have managed to get one of them. This year I wanted to get what ever came out but from the looks of this lag I'm not going to get one.

Send me a reminder after Halloween and I bite an egg for you. ^.~

5 more hours until the next egg hatches... I just hope the lag won't increase, for I'd like to have a chance to catch another one. ^^" (I won't be able to have 4/4 cause I used up all freezing slots and will be hatchling locked -.-)

I seem to've hit a pocket of non-lag in this latest drop, which resulted in 4 easily caught eggs, a refreshing turn to a complete bust on zombies. Happy Halloween, everyone!