TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

The site isn't even lagging all that bad, it's just... there are no eggs!

It gets like this every holiday. The lag makes the drop time get off and usually TJ has to swoop in and fix it...when he's even on

My parents think I'm some determained monster now since I'm sitting here with my nose to the screen hardly blinking lol. o_o

I think most of us oruselves will turn into zombies from all this...

lol yes I think we already have hit that stage.

We are the zombies!

I actually drew three spots on my computer screen of where to click when I refreshed the page. It helped and luckily the marks came off the screen, lol

This is unbelievable when my internet decides to work its fast, really fast, I can't get a single thing and I'm lucky if it loads. This is insane.

@Shadowflame

No its not you alone. I can´t see a drop too. =)

Oh well, that's a relief. Still... *quietly urges the next batch to arrive*

Huh, I'm finding myself refreshing the main cave every other minute so I don't miss it. xd.png

Edited by Shadowflame

I think it would be better if the eggs would drop more often, it is too less for so many people.

^^ This.

I have a feeling after the sun hits the east coast, things will get way better. smile.gif But I am nearing the end of my tether.

Once a dragon has dodged your attack/blade, it will continue to do so for 24 hours. :3

Dang wish I new that before tongue.gif I tried to kill a dragon twice but it still dodged, so I got mad at it and tried to kill it on my last try and it avoided again so now I'm very mad at it dry.gif

why is everybody complaining so much? I have been here for almost 3 years and every Christmas, Valentine and Halloween has been the same: lagmonster and people complaining.

It is a game people! Nobody forces you to stay up late to catch that one egg!

Ok, I'm on a slow laptop right now so I probably won't stand a chance. Boohoo, I am so not letting that ruin my Halloween.

this is the first time I've experienced lag with my high speed internet.

great, I downloaded google chrome for a faster response.

The faster thing works, but now I don't see any egg xd.png

new eggs please, I still have ... zero sad.gif

I haz a question.

If you have say, 4 more kills left until you have to wait a week does that mean when you use up the 4 kills your scroll's burned?

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

I´m sitting in Germany but I think its so laggy of my old Pc.

Other users has a faster Pc so it seems. Great. xd.png

Nah, mine's brand new and decked out with everything you can think of. I was blaming the network, but since everything else downloads in seconds, I've started blaming the Lagmonster instead. Fear him, he is nommer of souls and egg drops.

I want a zombieeeee D:

But I don't want to kill any of mah draggies...plus, I don't actually have any zombie-fodder right now anyway. lD

Dang wish I new that before tongue.gif I tried to kill a dragon twice but it still dodged, so I got mad at it and tried to kill it on my last try and it avoided again so now I'm very mad at it dry.gif

if it dodges your attack it should't count as one of your kill attempts since you never techncicalyl killed it

why is everybody complaining so much? I have been here for almost 3 years and every Christmas, Valentine and Halloween has been the same: lagmonster and people complaining.

Ok, I'm on a slow laptop right now so I probably won't stand a chance. Boohoo, I am so not letting that ruin my Halloween.

I've been here for almost as long, and I've never seen it this bad. I used to be able to catch all my eggs in 5 minutes for events, and catch for other people. This time, I've spent I think 5 hours now doing this and I've only been able to get 2 so far. And I'm actually on a faster connection now.

I think too many people revealed the trick to getting them, heh.

Wow - beeing a bit more understanding for the frustrations of others might not kill you!

No, still no eggs

On the other hand, I think my chnaces of cathing one are still the same as when there are some eggs, only with less blood-pressure *lol*

I want a zombieeeee D:

But I don't want to kill any of mah draggies...plus, I don't actually have any zombie-fodder right now anyway. lD

This. xd.png So much.

My apologies if this was answered before, but what is the difference between a "snatcher" and a "grabber"?

Well, I think people's frustration is normal. This is an abnormal "event" so far. Yes, no one told anyone to stay up to all hours but players are dedicated and really involved in the game so, of course, some like myself and others will be online. What's not normal is this missing drops, lags etc. I can't really say that people are wrong to be worried/frustrated.

Just like the last year this is going to be Halloween on here with nothing. Well, last year I've had bigger chances of catching pumpkins, but I just missed and forgot about the dragons' release . When I woke up on the next day, I knew it already that I missed new Halloween dragons. In the last year I was normally able to catch all the limited dragons, but this year I moved to a new place, to a new house and the Internet here.. is a bit crappy. it was good, but from some days it's now working like it should.

When I finally have good connection, I still can't get an egg, because when I click egg like Pumpkin in AP it's loading, loading, loading and after two or three minutes.. it's saying I was too late or try as You might. Maybe if I would try and try I would get at least one eggie, but I'm going to visit my Grandparents today, because in my country we don't celebrate Halloween *sigh* and we have other Holiday.

Sorry for my english ;d.

Edited by Nusieq66