TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

And the next Thuwed I get I'm going to name "But I LIKE Pretzels". tongue.gif

Lol, DO EET. x3

That innocuous typo must be intentional!

LOL, whoops. I swear, it's just a typo. 8D

Lovely! 6 eggs is a really good idea...

It does seem to be working quite well for people. :3

Saw an egg with the code DINO xd.png Failed to catch though...

One was a tj egg ... ironically I managed the one after that one. tongue.gif I did turn off the auto images feature when I started to actually be able to nab those eggs ... but I'd have to say that the 6 eggs was very helpful. laugh.gif Hopefully the 6 eggs set up will be available for future limited release / event species drops ... wink.gif

I just cant get a damned egg now can I.

Should just ask a catcher smile.gif. This thread is filled with them. biggrin.gif

coming in from watching the Sunday night game

still catching eggs for those who would like help

just PM me the info, include how many eggs you'd like me to catch on the scroll please.

Been a very productive night

thanks TJ for the 5 eggs (and the one trick LOL)

I grabbed three of the crusty eggs after having grabbed and hatched three of the pumpkin draggies I missed last year. Anddddd I managed two adult zombies! I'll have to try for a hatchling next year. Despite the lagfest first thing this morning, t'was a successful event. \o/

Gotta say, those sprites on this year's dragon are gorgeous. Can't WAIT to see the adults!

Well... I oficially get retired from the Halloween event. I just hope that there is not a 95 ToT released while I'm gone xd.png

Night everyone!

x3 Ogeez. Good luck finding it, lol.

alot.png

Got all the tricks and treats, four pumpkins, and three new eggs. Just missing zombies. D:

Stupid disintegrations. D:

I got everything! >8D Ahahahahaha! Including a gendered frozen zombie hatchie, so now I have the full set.

<3 The 6 eggs really helped me catch my two new Halloween ones. Turning off Java and images was still not helping as much as I had hoped, so it was great to know I could get them. happy.gif

Oh noes... the event is almost over and I won't catch the rest of the treats. But I got the eggs and I have another pumpkin that I can use to get an ungendered hatchy.

Lucky for me, I didn't try for more zombies.

Edited by OmniLight64

Yeah, the 6-egg cave was really nice. I doubt it's here to stay, but at least we know it's a success, and maybe can eventually be worked into the site permanently. *hopes, hopes* lol

I had a very successful holiday!

I collected four of the crusty eggs and already had three Pumpkin hatchlings. In addition to this I managed to make one Zombie. It's just too bad that I killed four dragons while attempting to make more.

Thanks to TJ, the spriters, and to all the Mods who work so hard to make the site so much fun for the rest of us.

Finally got a few holiday eggs. yay!

On a side note... Where'd half of the forums go?!

I believe I read that they were temporarily disabled to help reduce the insane amounts of lag.

Cool beans. Tried to catch eggs last night but i was so tired I couldn't click fast enough. Come back after work today to find six dropping at once and got two in three minutes.

woot.

I had a very good holiday, I got 4 of the new eggs, Have one of the pumkin hatchlings and I made a zombie. I just need to get 6 more treats and I'll have them all too :3

I hope TJ keeps the six egg slots or atleast has the six egg slots come up for every holiday and that, I really liked having the six egg slots.

Oh, hey, I got all the treats. That explains it.

Thanks to everyone that made this event possible!

Edited by JOTB

6 eggs is really nice

i like the idea for it for holidays

also i don't know if this is just my computer but i've been lagging more on IE than firefox

i switched over to FF and got 2 for me and my boyfriend

I got everything! >8D Ahahahahaha! Including a gendered frozen zombie hatchie, so now I have the full set.

ihu u suck go away! DDDDDD:

x3 Just kidding. Glad it worked for some people, lol.

O_O I think I just found another treat that's not on the list... it's three chocolates o_O

user posted image

I have that one too!