TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Hey, I've got another catching tip, now that I've managed to get some:

Use a computer with a wired connection to the internet. When I was on my laptop, it was so much harder than on the desktop. (Also if you can switch from Windows to Linux that might work too, because that's the other difference between the laptop and the desktop, but I think the connection has more to do with it.)

Just finished catching for someone else.

Please PM me if you need a catcher. I will be on until midnight.

Yay!Finally caught all four eggies plus a one bonus zombie hatchling.Well,I'm poofed.Wished had more luck with the zombies and good luck to everyone still on the hunt for an eggy!

Edited by suicune

Here Ruru, Drak posted a pic. happy.gif

EDIT: And what's wrong with pretzels?  ohmy.gif

Thanks!

Oh wow, it looks rather like a baby bird, which isn't surprising considering how carrion bird-like the s2 hatchies look.

EDIT: I have no idea what's wrong with the pretzels, you'd have to ask TJ. xd.png

Edited by Eruru

Buu. I might not be able to snag all of the trick or treat things >_< I just remembered that DC time is 3 hours ahead of mine, so I have less time than I thought...

At this rate, we might not need a Halloween Gifting Centre next year xd.png.

There might be more breeders than requesters xd.png.

I keep on getting these database error messages, but I really hope I still get at least one egg by the end of the night. ninja.gif

I am now taking catching jobs again! :3

Anyone still need help?

Dohoho, could my prediction of a Plague Dragon be correct? The new S2 hatchlings look wonderfully disturbing, I wish I had the space to grab even more!

Cannot wait to see the adults now =)

Well this is pretty much the end of DC Halloween for me now. Everything's almost all wrapped up and finished.

>: too bad I failed each zombie try this year.

Are the new hatchling sprites dimorphic?

No, it's the same for male and female.

I hope the adults are dimorphic...

I'm still up for a catching job, if someone needs some last-minute help. Just PM me your scroll name and temporary password, and I'll do the best I can.