TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Who is a catcher? Someone help me!

Anybody who says so. I believe there's somebody who has it written in big red letters in her signature.

Is there any way to get rid of a zombie that you don't want?

Nope, you're stuck with it. You can't kill it and can't release it; the only way out is deleting your account and creating a new one. Sorry. sad.gif

Nope. It will stay on your scroll and haunt you forever :3

Edited by Mystic_Solara

Nope. They're your forever and ever and ever.

No, it's the same for male and female.

I hope the adults are dimorphic...

As TJ has three, it looks like the hatchies aren't, but the adults will be. But that's just meaningless speculation. :3

As TJ has three, it looks like the hatchies aren't, but the adults will be. But that's just meaningless speculation. :3

Nonsense Socky. Everything you say has hidden meanings. xd.png

Can anybody tell me what you see when you click my zombie's hatch page? She appears ungendered in my scroll, but as a female if I click her info.

http://dragcave.net/view/Sc3h

Weird.

She looks female to me.

EDIT: But, lo and behold, on your scroll she is ungendered. Weeeeird.

Edited by ~!~

... well, bugger on my 4DotA concept, if that dragon's gonna grow up to look like that.

You know what the adult looks like?

Can anybody tell me what you see when you click my zombie's hatch page? She appears ungendered in my scroll, but as a female if I click her info.

http://dragcave.net/view/Sc3h

Weird.

I see it, too. Ungendered on scroll, but female under it's info. ._.

Btw, still willing to catch for people! :3

Who is a catcher? Someone help me!

I can vouch for WildClawCat. She caught me 2 beautiful litttle eggies. biggrin.gif

You know what the adult looks like?

Perhaps she was just inferring what they would look like from the appearance of the hatchling. I don't know what 4DotA means, so having a skull for a head might disqualify something from it... or something.

PMs cleared out, if you PMed me and no eggs on scroll, means I accidentally deleted info when trying to keep inbox clean and not full..I don't think I missed anyone, but if I did please PM me ASAP, one person hasn't replied to me yet so gonna assume you got it taken care of wink.gif

I am still here to help if you need a catcher

please PM me info and how many you'd like me to catch on the scroll

to those I already helped, it was my pleasure to help out wub.gif

=D

I feel really happy. This is the first time my net has allowed me to be a catcher and I've already scroll-locked two people with eggs [aside from me and my mother]

HAPPEH!

@Frodo: Glad to help!

Edited by WildClawCat

Btw, anybody who's getting frustrated with the Cave can stalk the AP for rares people drop to get the new eggs. There's only ~50 people on there atm.

Yar, got a countdown Google gadget thingy so I can make sure I get all the trick or treat thingies in time =3 Makin sure, there's 94 total, right?

Yar, got a countdown Google gadget thingy so I can make sure I get all the trick or treat thingies in time =3 Makin sure, there's 94 total, right?

As far as I know, yea.

Hey, I just saw one of the new eggs on the AP. Is the same Kill-Abandon thing happening as with the Vampires?