TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Thanks to a wonderful catcher I now have 2 Halloween eggs. One for hatchie-freezing and one for adult. There's no way I would've gotten one without a catcher, between the lag and my already-slow computer. So YAY!

under an hour to go before the new eggs are gone

if anyone would like me to catch them some please just PM me

I am still around to help wink.gif

I managed to grab another Halloween egg just now - I guess with so many eggs dropping constantly they're finally starting to reach saturation levels. wink.gif I'm happy with my two even though I've got room on my scroll for two more. I influenced both of them and hopefully they'll gender right and I'll have a breedable pair for next year.

It's been a wild and fun couple of days - thanks for all the hard work and awesomeness TJ.

Wow, I just noticed the double row of eggs! Awesome sauce, TJ biggrin.gif

I'm still available to catch for people! :3

Only for about half an hour more, though.

Thanks TJ and spriters, for the wonderful job you did on the cute eggs and hatchlings. biggrin.gif

Well, I got three eggs. Now I just need to get a fourth. Oh, and dump that Pumpkin egg to do it.

don't dump it!

it's er-able, and it should hatch before the hour is up.

ready for the next one! =3 I wanna get as much egg as possible for as many people as possible before they stop dropping if they're gonna stop on midnight ^^;

Still uber happehfied. YAY! Sankues to the awesomesauce spriters who made the dragons, and to Tj for puttin' 'em on teh site!

Um, would anyone be willing to help me catch one? Sorry to be a bother-I've just been trying for hours and hours and sill can't manage to catch one. Any help would be apreciated <3

(Just Pm me if you want to, please? Again, sorry to be a bother! Thank you!)

EDIT: Got them. :3

Thank you Ali'i Makani Pahili! >w<

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

PMs cleared out

2 haven't gotten back with me so assuming you got it taken care of

still around if anyone wants me to catch for them, just PM, 30 min left!!

Got my four all 94 treats and one zombie (adult formerly black) now i can stop clicking and let my fingers rest.

>: I feel sad that Halloween (and most likely the drops and trick or treating) will be over in half an hour.

Killing hatchies with no rewards is incredibly sad. No zombies... Sniff sniff. sad.gif

isn't the message just gut wrenching sad.gif

I had a hatchie and adult from last year

was hoping for a female but all disintegrated sad.gif

I just finished catching for several people.

There's still time before the eggs stop dropping, so PM me if you still need help. Time is getting short.