TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

The double rows were awesome! I finally caught 3 (wish my pumpkin egg would hatch already, so I can try for number 4). Very happy. Now I can hit the hay early tonight.

Oh, wait, I still have Farmville and Frontierville to do.

Oh well. At least I can sleep in! LOL

Y'all have a great evening.

And thanks, TJ, for the double rows. It really helped. :0)

about 12 min left, I am trying to stay up to help anyone who needs a catcher

PM me info if you'd like me to catch for you wink.gif

a huge thanks to all the catchers who have helped others today

I hope you bring back the double egg lines back for future event eggs. I love it. biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

Just wanted to say thanks for the 6 pack of eggs on the front page. It really helped me grab some even with my slow connection!

Just added the badge to my siggy! :D

Now I shall go gather free candeh. Happy Halloween, everyone!

Just to make sure we're all on the same page...

If you PM me asking for me to catch you eggs, I will need your scroll name and temporary password. I can't do anything without that information.

Thanks!

Got 4 for me and two for my son as well as all 94 treats for both scrolls - I am happy and so is my 13 year old - especially since he got out for the night as well, (sleeping over at a friends house since they have no school tomorrow), it's been a great weekend for him!! lol!!

I thought this event was pretty fun, and it's the first one (if I remember correctly) that I've ever participated in. ^^ I got two pumpkin eggs, two of the new eggs, successfully revived an adult zombie, and got all 94 treats. smile.gif

Thanks again, I had a fun time~

Yay! biggrin.gif My internet is back to its normal speed now! :'DD So I got my last one. ((':

Thank You TJ and spriters for all your hard work and helping us get these beautiful eggs and treats! I got my last pumpkins to complete my family and caught 4 of the new eggs! Thank You again and Happy Halloween to all!!!

And thank you for putting up with all our "crap" tonight and for putting up the extra row of eggs it helped immensly. biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Aw man D: I still haven't managed to catch one, and I'm only about half finished my ToT items :c at least I got a zombie out of today, I suppose.

Edit: Apparently I grabbed one without realizing. Sweet xd.png

Edited by HistoryRepeated

sad.. I have pumpkins but i dont a partner to breed them sad.gif

Uh, you can breed them with each other or pygmies, yes?

I can't believe it. I spent three hours from the first drop and all morning trying for the new eggs. Eventually I got a catcher and then my sister goes and does this:

user posted image