TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Uh, you can breed them with each other or pygmies, yes?

I would assume--and this is just a guess--that he has two Pumpkins of the same gender and no Pygmys.

Now for the painful wait to see what the Adults are. xd.png

I would assume--and this is just a guess--that he has two Pumpkins of the same gender and no Pygmys.

No pygmies? Blasphemy!

My computer just rolled over to the first of November. Samhain is over and All Saints Day has begun. I'm assuming that the cave will start reverting to normal now that all the users that could have gotten the special dragons. I think pumpkins breed until the end of the first though (correct me if I'm wrong there) so maybe there will still be crazy for another day.

Final Stats:

94/94 Trick or Treats

3 Pumpkins (it was 4, but I traded down to make room for a 4th new dragon. After all, there is still a good chance of catching a PB Pumpkin next year, but CB whatever the hell those are will never come back)

4 New Dragons for me

16 New Dragons for others

This is a day I feel good to be me

At least Pygmies are around all year, so they'll eventually be able to get a pair. happy.gif

And I'm still seeing 6 eggs, too! blink.gif

My brother needs help!! He needs 2 halloween eggs on his scroll.

Looking for a catcher please.

EDIT: Typo sorry

Edited by Zill_15

good night...or rather morning every one

had fun but gotta go

hope those who I've caught for enjoys their new babies biggrin.gif

again thanks TJ and all spriters wub.gif

Eh??? It's 12:05 TJ time, and they are still dropping?

Might be leftover eggs like someone said earlier. I guess there were a lot of eggs to compensate for dropping 6 at a time.

My brother needs help!! He needs 2 halloween eggs on his scroll.

Looking for a catcher please.

EDIT: Typo sorry

I can try if you like. Just PM me smile.gif

This was a good halloween for me. I got over half of the ToT items, 4 new eggs, 2 pumkins, but no zombies. Can't wait for next year. I wonder why the eggs are still dropping.

Aw, so the trick or treating is over already? And I had ran all the way back from class to be able to get some last-minute snatching too...I only got 87 treats in all. sad.gif

But at least I managed to get four of the new eggs after a five-hour-frustration-period. The pumpkins were too fast for me. laugh.gif

Eggs are still dropping - if you need some last-second help, PM me with your scroll name and temp password. No promises, but I'll do the best I can. First come first served.

I dunno. Forum time it is only 11PM, not midnight. Is forum time an hour off from cave time?

Once this drop of eggs are all caught, it'll probably just go back to regular drops. I don't think it's necessarily been extended, although that would be really awesome.

Possibly; the lag had been pretty horrible. Takes around a minute or two for a page to load for me, and by then the eggs on the page had obviously already gone ages ago.

Maybe this is TJ's way of "treat"ing us after so much awful lag and downtime?

Or it could be a trap ._.

I mean trick.

I tried to get one and got the too many eggs message, but is anyone getting their last minute eggs?

I dunno. Forum time it is only 11PM, not midnight. Is forum time an hour off from cave time?

There is no "forum time." You set that to whatever your timezone is.