TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Hey wait, more treats were added? How many are there now? o.O

O_O I think I just found another treat that's not on the list... it's three chocolates o_O

user posted image

I don't know if Bec added it to the credits yet, but it's not new, it was the 92nd treat, made by Shan.

I had a great DC Halloween.

I got 4 event eggs, all in a row.

I got all 94 treats.

And I found out the secret to getting an event egg.

Yay~

ihu u suck go away! DDDDDD:

x3 Just kidding. Glad it worked for some people, lol.

No zombies this year for me either. I have two adults and an ungendered from last year and tried for a gendered this year but no success.

Oh wow, these gender Male/Female like the Pumpkins :3 OMG the hatchlings are so adorable! ^__^ Can't wait to see the adults.

Well, I just wanted to say, it took me a while, but I got my four eggs and 94 ToT. YAY!

Thank you, TJ and staff, for a great holiday release. I am also loving the 6 eggs in the cave... That's a great idea for the holiday releases! Hope it happens with the next one!

Now a quick question... Back earlier in this thread, I remember someone saying something about a banner/badge for this event. I have seen two: a "hoarder" or "grabber" banner with the harvest and Halloween eggs in it, and a Halloween 2010 animated banner with a spider. Does anyone know if these are available for everyone's use, and if so where would be the easiest place to find them?

Thanks much! biggrin.gif

Where do you get the Catcher 2010 banners? I've been wondering for quite some time.

the one I got was posted by the creator in this thread

I copied the code from the post

the eggs with the dot background I don't know where to get those from

would love to have some of those as I caught for those too wink.gif

I was so sick of the Christmas eggs it wasn't funny, but I never saw an holly eggs in all the ones I did catch sad.gif

Why am I always scroll locked when events come around? WHY?!

o.o You've got three hatchies and an egg. You're not scroll locked at all.

I've made 4 people happy tonight =3

Edited by WildClawCat

D: that sucks. But that's happened to me a few times so I try to plan ahead/resist eggs for the whole month when I know something special is going to happen.

Try to see if you can get rid of something that you can always obtain again later?

o_O nvm. Go nuts. 4 of anything = locking death.

Edited by Tamago Purin

I love the 6 egg slots! I caught my eggs very early on (I only had 3 slots since I wanted to get pumpkins too as I didn't get any last year.) but I think it's wonderful for people who might otherwise not have the opportunity to have caught one for themselves.

I'm hoping I have enough time to catch the remaining treats. I'm at 85 of 94 (?) now.

if you quickly fog that egg before it hatches you won't get scroll locked!

fog the egg, grab 3 new eggs, unfog egg so it can hatch wink.gif

I was worried I'd be scroll locked this year myself but luckily my hatchies grew up yesterday. Well 3 of'em I had one that did today biggrin.gif

grabbed 4 of these eggs. 6 eggs at once did help :>

though im sad because i only got a zombie hatchie, all my adult attempts dead'ed and disintegrated..

Who says those hatchlings aren't cute? They're adorable. :P

My second pumpkin egg hatched right on time and I managed to catch my 4th Halloween egg. :3 Good luck to those of you who don't have one yet! The two rows of eggs was brilliant and I'm glad to see it helped so many people.

I love the 6 egg slots! I caught my eggs very early on (I only had 3 slots since I wanted to get pumpkins too as I didn't get any last year.) but I think it's wonderful for people who might otherwise not have the opportunity to have caught one for themselves.

I'm hoping I have enough time to catch the remaining treats. I'm at 85 of 94 (?) now.

xd.png You confused me for a moment. I thought you meant egg slots on our scrolls. But yeah, I love the 6 eggs on the main cave page.

Hahaha. xd.png One of my egg's code says "2Odd"

Edited by Ninetails

My girlfriend has 4 Halloween eggs now, too (I caught all 4 within 2 minutes - I'm loving your 6-egg cave, TJ!), so I'm back to catching for anyone who still needs help. PM me your scroll name and temporary password, quick!

grabbed 4 of these eggs. 6 eggs at once did help :>

though im sad because i only got a zombie hatchie, all my adult attempts dead'ed and disintegrated..

But it's a cute hatchling right? biggrin.gif

(all my adult attempts failed too, only got a hatchie sad.gif)