TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

After going for so long with no luck, BlueIce snagged me one, and then I tried a little trick and managed to get two more.

Granted it doesn't work if you are suffering from chronic lag, but sometimes the time it takes for you to move your mouse over the egg you want is the time it takes for someone else to come along and take it.

I picked the egg I wanted to try for and placed a tiny dot with a marker pen in the centre of it on my screen... then when I hit the cave button I instantly put my cursor in the middle of the dot and as soon as the page refreshed I clicked... not having to move the mouse gave me that vital second I needed and got me two more (plus I was able to get some for other people as well) biggrin.gif

Although I used permanent marker/sharpie the dots have come off with a gentle scratch of a finger nail.

May not help other people, but it worked for me biggrin.gif

Edited by araminta

I picked the egg I wanted to try for and placed a tiny dot with a marker pen in the centre of it, then when I hit the cave button I instantly put my cursor in the middle of the dot and as soon as the page refreshed I clicked... not having to move the mouse gave me that vital second I needed and got me two more (plus I was able to get some for other people as well) biggrin.gif

Although I used permanent marker/sharpie the dots have come off with a gentle scratch of a finger nail.

laugh.gif Yep, I have leetle tiny pieces of post-it notes on my screen, right where the eggs are located!

So far this year I've snagged a Pumpkin from last year (I missed it last year), four of the new ones (already all influenced almost), and I successfully revived a dragon into a Zombie.

I also managed to catch a Limestone from everyone abandoning and trading for the Pumpkins!

(Not to mention my first male split was obtained).

I love you forever, TJ! laugh.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

user posted image

Just for you Gyps <3 I found it on the Wiki site smile.gif

Aww, thanks Drak! biggrin.gif

Well, I dunno about "naked looking", but it is definitely weird looking! Now I'm totally baffled. Even if it turns out that I don't like the adults, I've got 3, so I'll have a full set of frozen hatchies, which are amazing. smile.gif

laugh.gif Yep, I have leetle tiny pieces of post-it notes on my screen, right where the eggs are located!

I couldn't find the post-its laugh.gif

Thank you!!!! *Hugs Bozan bone tight and offers a slice of her b-day cake* Thank you so much! Oddly enoughy Google chrome hates my XP desktop but loves my vista laptop which is in the shop xd.png Desktop is normally always collecting dust cause its slow with things. xd.png

Again! Thank you *Hugs her two new eggs*

you are so welcome and happy b-day biggrin.gif

now give me that cake wub.gif

Want to say a big HUGE thankyou to WildClawCat. biggrin.gif

I've been trying all day to get a Halloween egg, with no success. I tried turning off images, clicking repeatedly on the eggs, etc, and... nothing. I just couldn't catch one.

Then WildClawCat comes along, and manages to catch 2 for me, in just a few minutes.

She is a star!!! biggrin.gif

Thankyou WildClawCat. I really appreciate it. happy.gif

Well, I dunno about "naked looking", but it is definitely weird looking! Now I'm totally baffled. Even if it turns out that I don't like the adults, I've got 3, so I'll have a full set of frozen hatchies, which are amazing. smile.gif

Looks pretty naked to me. x3

Definitely cuter in the second stage, lol.

I don't usually bother with trying to freeze 1st stage hatchlings, but these are so radically different from the stage 2s that I might eventually get one smile.gif

WoW! Finaly I got my egg! huh.gif

I campt the cave all the time but only get some Errors or a "The Egg has been taken..."

And yet...

blink.gif

I want to go sleep...

tried it a last time...

and than there it was...

I'm so happy!

biggrin.gif

(but now, I can't realy sleep ^^")

I just finished catching for someone and am available again biggrin.gif.

But I think now, catchers outnumber the people who still need eggs.

yes laugh.gif

Well, after a long day of work, I ended up killing three Hatchies and two Adults to revive my first two Zombie Dragons (two Adult Zombies, one male, one female). I also picked up four of the Holiday eggs after much painstaking effort, and am the proud father of my first two pumpkin hatchies. Now I just need to make a mad rush in collecting the rest of my Trick-or-Treats! Anyway, Happy Halloween everyone and best of luck!!

Which is a problem that we should really start having more often. xd.png

Looks like lag has finally gotten better. And I do like the 6 eggs on the main page thing. Good Idea to reduce the drama in here.

Looks pretty naked to me. x3

Definitely cuter in the second stage, lol.

I think its the color that threw me off. I was expecting something..... pale? Or something similar to the S1 Vamps? tongue.gif lol

Edited by Gyps13

Unless the trick or treat things are still available for a few days, there's no way I'm getting them all.

I can't either.

By the way, nice costume. ;D

Why thank you x3 yours is quite nice as well biggrin.gif

Also, S2 hatchlings owo so snazzy