TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

@Richyx: You can get a zombie from an adult, yes. Young dragons zombified automatically freeze.

I have a question: Can you create a zombie by reviving a adult dragon or does it have to be young?

Yes, sure! You can zombify 1 stage & 2 stage hatchlings and adults!

I have a question: Can you create a zombie by reviving a adult dragon or does it have to be young?

Probably gonna get ninja'd by someone answering this faster but...

Zombies stay at whatever stage they were at when you killed them. IE: I have one adult and one gendered hatchie on my scroll. The hatchie will never grow up, it will always be a little (disgustingly cute) zombie hatchie. I froze mine before I killed them, but I don't think you have to do that. I think just killing them is fine.

TJ's hatchlings are gonna die if they don't get fogged.

Also,

"Many thanks to Bozanstvena for helping me get my two Halloween eggs!"

This! Thank youuu <3

Edited by Wolfsong442

My internet is being incredibly slow, but some stroke of dumb luck I managed to nab an egg from the cave. Halloween has been worthwhile.

Any catchers available? I've got to go to work and the lag plus my slow comp is making it impossible for me to catch any. PM me. I'm around for the next half hour.

Do TJ's hatchlings ever die? I mean, I've seen them sick. They are always sick when a new drop goes down. But they always seem to grow up just fine. Did he code them specially to get lots of views or something?

Quick question about pumpkin eggs, so they don't drop any more (they only dropped last year?) Meaning if you don't have any and wanted some, you'd have to get it from someone else or the AP, right?

Yes, this is right. They dropped in the cave only last Halloween, so if you wants one you should take an offspring from the AP or from an users who owns and breeds them. The same will be for new users that missed this new release.

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Do TJ's hatchlings ever die? I mean, I've seen them sick. They are always sick when a new drop goes down. But they always seem to grow up just fine. Did he code them specially to get lots of views or something?

Sometimes they die but TJ brings them back to life. smile.gif

Also,

"Many thanks to Bozanstvena for helping me get my two Halloween eggs!"

This! Thank youuu <3

AFAIK, TJ's eggs/hatchlings can't die...

I don't know. O_o

I remember seeing them fogged before, but not often.

lagmonster took a break and I sneked into the cave and caught 3 in 10 minutes....pooh...what a stress on a holiday

Thanks T.J. for adding the extra dragons in the drop that made the difference for meeeee!!! biggrin.gif

Ha ha!!! caught four finally, but still need to get 5 more candies or else I implode O.O

Amazing! After 6 hours of searching, I take a break for a few hours, come back... and get two eggs within the space of five minutes.

Edited by Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Whoo hoo! I have 4!!

Thanks to Kaya Snow Princess who caught two for me and then I decided to try my luck again 1/2 hour ago and I caught 2 more and one for my son's scroll (he's locked right now but I hope to get him one more before midnight).

A productive Halloween after all!!

Thanks. I cleared my scroll since the pumpkins became breedable earlier in the week but I never saw anything in the AP. Today I was focused on halloween eggs and had a lovely catcher help fill up my scroll with them <3 So still no pumpkins for me, maybe next year. I am happy though with 4 halloween eggs and all 94 trick or treats smile.gif

I always stay up so I can start catching as soon as they drop, but it seems that during most holidays lag clears up significantly as the day goes on. I'm tempted to start waiting until the end of the day to catch, but I'm afraid of a repeat of Valentine '10 unsure.gif

I has my two, one to be the lovely wife, one to be the hideous groom :3

I don't see the point in getting four though, it's basically stealing ones away from people who don't have one yet...

oh wait that's a pretty good-

*runs off to catch more*

Once I've caught my third Dark Crust egg, I'll be abandoning my Pumpkin egg to grab a fourth. I only need them to hatch two male, two female and all will be well.