TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Lets see..........Halloween eggs - check, pumpkin egg (code 66Ev) just had to share - check, zombies - no luck so hopefully next year, 94 ToT's - check so on the whole not bad can't really complain smile.gif

Well, my girlfriend hasn't come online yet, so I'm back to catching for anyone who needs it until she does. PM me your scroll name and temporary password, please. happy.gif

Got 4 for me and 4 for my mom =D

Anyone need a catcher? I've got all night! Pm me!

Edited by WildClawCat

If anyone still needs eggs~

PM moi *o*

I shall lock your scroll with Halloween eggs xd.png

...Unless my mom wakes up and tells me to go to sleep (it's 1:33 am here xd.png)

D: *pokes egg to hatch faster*

so that I can hopefully* get a 4th new crusty.

e_e but I'm finally almost done with all the treats.

Edited by Tamago Purin

Wee~! *bounces around* I got four eggs for myself, two zombies, a pumpkin, and all the ToTs. Plus four eggs for someone else. biggrin.gif

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

Am I the only one getting this while trying to get the new eggs? ;;

No, you are not, people have been reporting errors on almost every page. It happens when the server gets overloaded.

All right, thanks. I guess I'll just keep at it. I want one of these, darn it, they look... cool, if nothing else.

Edited by Sundavr Baen

(Sundavr Baen @ Oct 31 2010, 08:34 PM)

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

Am I the only one getting this while trying to get the new eggs? ;;

the first egg top row seems to be glitched

try clicking on a different egg when hunting

think that is what others have deduced

I will also offer my services as a catcher, but no promises on how good I'll be <3 I just managed to get four for myself, so I'm sure I could snag a few <3

Just PM me and all.

Trick or treating just ended in my area, and I got back online. After futile attempts all morning to catch a set, I manage to scroll-lock in fifteen minutes? All the sprites are gorgeous, by the way. Happy Halloween!

the first egg top row seems to be glitched

try clicking on a different egg when hunting

think that is what others have deduced

Thanks for the info, I think that's where I've been clicking. Hopefully I'll have some luck now.

I think I missed quite a bit while I was out with my daughter. Where are the other forums? Is there a way to access them, or are they just gone?

I'm well happy now, I got a Harvest, and Ember and 2 of the new eggs (who knows perhaps they will be breedable, though knowing my luck they'll gender the same). I think I've got all the treats, at least it's not offering me any any more so I assume I have. And I made a Zombie. Woo!

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Sadly, I killed 5 dragons and not one Zombie to show for it. On the positive side though, I'm scroll locked with three crusty eggs, and while I'll probably not get all the ToT ones, I'm well over halfway there, so not unhappy about that.

Also got one pumpkin egg. I didn't get any pumpkins last year - I think I joined right after Halloween.

I'm disappointed I didn't manage to get a Zombie, but ah, well.

The dark crust hatchlings look like vulture babies to me, looking forward to see what the adults will look like!

Edited by KiraT

I think I missed quite a bit while I was out with my daughter. Where are the other forums? Is there a way to access them, or are they just gone?

They are just disabled at the moment to reduce forum lag.

Two pankin, three Halloten, no zombies 'cause I'm not trying. I think this has been fairly productive :3

But I'm not going to get all the treats... I only have 56/94. D:

Does anyone know if they'll still be dropping tomorrow?

Edited by Kazeko

I guess that's it for me...

It's almost 2am here and I got up at 5:15am yesterday (whoah, almost 21 hours...)

bred my pumpkins

asked somebodyto catch for me

caught another egg by myself

caught 2 new eggsfor my boyfriend

caught about 15 eggs for others

Didn't get all the ToT, but I'm quite content with the 91 I have...

Good luck to all of those who haven't got their Halloweens yet!