TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I am free to catch again :3

I'll catch for the first one who PM's me (and remember to send the temporary pass and your username) before I have to flee away!

Someone noticed that the unrefreshable egg "F2qj" exist yet? It's a breed egg, http://dragcave.net/view/F2qj. The Lagmonster is confusing the database!

Happy Halloween!!

I got 2 of the Halloween eggs, a pumpkin dragon egg, a zombie dragon and zombie hatching!

I've got four new Halloween eggs, thanks to Kwiggy! Now that I'm done hunting for myself, I'd love to help anyone out there who's having trouble. PM me if you need some assistance. smile.gif

Those hatchlings are looking absolutely adorable/terrifying, I can't wait for them to grow up.

After long long hours finally got the new halloween eggs! Managed to snatch 3 also create an adult zombie and snag 2 pumkins...I did not think I would have manged all of those extremely happy Thanks TJ and everybody! Happy Halloween! biggrin.gif

Now I got all the halloween eggs (except the zombies)! YAY!!! *hearts her eggs* Thank you TJ and everyone who worked on these dragons! smile.gifbiggrin.gif

...Is it bad that I still find those hatchlings cute, even if they aren't supposed to be ^^;?

I suppose that depends on the definition of "bad."

...Is it bad that I still find those hatchlings cute, even if they aren't supposed to be ^^;?

Where is their preview image(s)? -can't seem to find it- ><

I happen to think they are cute too. smile.gif Glad I'm not the only one.

still helping if you'd like me to catch for you please PM scroll info and how many you'd like me to catch for you.

my snag finger is getting tired, but gonna try to stick it out for those who need help since there's only a few more hours left til they are gone.

TJ thanks for the forever drop of eggs biggrin.gif

I still haven't caught a single Halloween egg. D: I think my connection's just too slow.

Try disabling javascript and turning off images. Open eggs in a new tab and don't check them until you have at least 10 open. Pick a spot and hover over it and click as fast as you can. Good luck!

First post. They make take a while to load, though. :3

user posted image

~

I find the hatchies cute, too. x3

I am in AWE of all these kind people that have caught for me biggrin.gif A HUGE THANK YOU biggrin.gif

Sadie biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Same here... BlueIce you are the total bomb... thank you!!! You managed to do in about 15 minutes what I haven't been able to do all day biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I have all my tricks and treats. My two pumpkin eggs have hatched and I just got my second Halloween egg. My Halloween is complete and I still have room to play. I have to say that it was challenging but sooooo much fun!

Congrats on a very sweet Halloween! Thank you for the challenge and fun!! biggrin.gif

Anyone still needs a catcher? Catched 33 eggs in the last 2 hours, last round. PM me with scrollname and temporary password.

You have to have java script enable to see them (first post this thread).