TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

My first Halloween on Dragon Cave - checklist:

- 94/94 Tricks n' Treats - Check

- Obtain 2 Pumpkin dragons (influence 1 male, 1 female) - Check

- Successful zombiefication - Check

- Obtain 2 new Halloween eggs (influence 1 male, 1 female) - Check

Added: Survive The Lag - Check

Bonus: 1 low-gen, non-inbred silver egg.

*Wipes sweat off brow* Well that was one heck of a ride down the deepest pit of despair and frustration in sleepless nights, but the end result turned out far higher than expected. I'm very satisfied smile.gif

Best of luck to you people who's still fighting out there.

Thanks to spriters and TJ for an enjoyable weekend.

Happy Halloween!

Is it just me or is every website lagging today?

not just you, i think everyone is lagged or losing connection.

or it could just be me ninja.gifblink.gif

not just you, i think everyone is lagged or losing connection.

or it could just be me ninja.gifblink.gif

Yeah even mines being slow and sites that normally never lag do. This ones horrible for me right now and I'm on a high speed internet @_@

Best. Solution. Ever. Two rows of eggs = AWESOME!

I needed help before, but two rows made it so much easier. I helped my brother get one within 10 minutes (He's slower than me, and he's new, so I couldn't bear to just watch him miss his first holiday like this)! No help needed! Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

I need some help, really. Take an egg with my computer is impossible > <...

I do lots of clicks trying to get one. Can any catcher help me pleeease ..

I applaud the effort of trying to assist in picking up the Halloween eggs by making double lines but, I don't know if anyone else is, but I'm still experiencing major lag which makes it near to impossible to compete for one of those six spots due to the 700+ players still trying...

I agree... even with the 6 egg slots.... this is becoming a huge moral killer. An entire day of clicking and still nothing... 700 people at a minimum now, it just spiked to over 1k.

HOW are you guys doing this?? It's taking *checks clock* four minutes just for the page to load for me! Of course I'm not going to catch any like this. Ridiculous.

Whoohoo! I got four eggs, with help for the first one from my catcher! Thanks, catcher! happy.gif When the six eggs popped-up, I was able to get them on my own. The only advice I got it to click like mad over one and if you don't get it, click the cave button and position your cursor where the egg will be and when you're back at the cave click like crazy! That's how I got mine. happy.gif

Now I'm off to get more ToTs! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the double row! I finally managed to grab two eggs even with my slow internet connection happy.gif

I am still helping catch, if you'd like just PM me

Can anyone tell me how to get one? Someone posted earlier but then someone else said they were wrong, so can someone who has one tell me the correct answer? Thanks!

Also, does anyone have any tips on getting the new eggs? I still don't have any ^^

That depends. Do you want a Zombie hatchling or adult?

Either way, you use the kill action on the dragon and try to revive it.

PLEASE NOTE that the revive action works once per dragon. If you kill a dragon and revive it as a normal dragon, you CAN NOT REVIVE IT AGAIN.

This is the only way to make a zombie, but it's not successful every time.

And, yes, this counts towards your number of kills.

Thank you so much for adding the additional rows of eggs. Before I couldn't grab any of the new eggs, but now, even with 800-900 people on, I managed to grab my four. Happy Halloween everyone! =D

Phew.

Six eggs at the same time @___@

There's plenty of people who are looking for eggs so I'm happy about that they doublized the number of eggs in the cave. <3 I hope everyone gets at least one or two.

But I'm really happy too that I don't have to be hunting there, it's such a mess. I just stare in amusement when someone says "yayy finally I got couple of eggs". Once again I have to thank my catcher who caught my eggs earlier, I probably haven't had any eggs without her ;o she made it a waaay more easier to me.

Good luck everyone <3.

And just like that, I've managed to snag my 4 in the last half hour! Best of luck to the rest still trying, it's back to the trick or treaters outside my door for now!

Hey guys, could someone please catch an egg or 2 for me if it isn´t too much to aks? I´d really appreciate it, I never have any luck in general and now that the side is so slow...anyway, feel free to pm me!!!!

The lag is absolutely amazing. I opened DC and left for supper. I came back after hour and a half and guess what? DC was still loading! blink.gif

Don't know how you guys but I'm absolutely amazed with this.

The eggs and hatchlings are great! Thank you spriters and TJ! I absolutely love them. biggrin.gif

My results of the hunt

- 3 new eggs

- 1 pumpkin

- 1 adult zomby

I'm pretty happy with it xd.png

I never managed to take special eggs before ^^

Wish luck to the others.

and damn, those dragons grow fast xd.png I think we will see

the adult stage tomorrow ^^