TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

yeah Im using chrome, I click on it every time, im having issues with it, it wont stop poping up and even when I click it it appears on the next page. EVERY new page it appears and every refresh, no matter what I do its the same Item.

You should probably try another browser, then, and see if that fixes the issue. :3

yeah Im using chrome, I click on it every time, im having issues with it, it wont stop poping up and even when I click it it appears on the next page. EVERY new page it appears and every refresh, no matter what I do its the same Item.

Try using another browser for the ToT event. Chrome doesn't like it for some reason. Also, check if Java is turned on, and if you have some sort of block-filter, turn that off.

34 now. Now are there 91 items or 92? I really don`t know it.

You're joking...

There are 91 in total

Sorry if I seem stuck-up, but just want to make that clear to everyone ^^

I'm not trying to doubt anyone, but how do we know how many there are? Have the spriters/TJ said so? Just out of curiosity. ^^;

I'm not trying to doubt anyone, but how do we know how many there are? Have the spriters/TJ said so? Just out of curiosity. ^^;

Look above you ^^

Ok thank you sorry that I asked, but I read some pages bevore there where 92.

I have a last questions, I saw on some Scrolls that there is no basked only the text "trick or treat 2010" is it a glinch or do you see the basked only if you catched some more items?

I've got now 15.

But it's time to go to work... And I'll be back after 8 hours trying to catch new species smile.gif

Good luck for everyone

Aw, I found a cute little mushroom! I haven't seen that one before...actually, I haven't seen a lot of the treats yet! lol

I think it's lag. Also, Bern created the baskets, and so I must say I'm liking his/hers scroll:

user posted image

roobot, I'm still wondering, how do we know how many there are? You didn't answer me on the previous page. Did someone count them or did the spriters/TJ say something about it?

Yay, I can start to see treats in my basket!

I'm so glad I have class off tonight. Gonna come home and hunt for collectibles for the rest of the afternoon after work. <3

roobot, I'm still wondering, how do we know how many there are? You didn't answer me on the previous page. Did someone count them or did the spriters/TJ say something about it?

Socky told us. ^^

Is anyone else having problems with the graphics? So far today I've been stalked by a leaf and a turnip that don't disappear when I click them... even if I sign out and back in again they are still there taunting me laugh.gif

Socky told us. ^^

Ah, ok, thank you. :3

I think it's lag. Also, Bern created the baskets, and so I must say I'm liking his/hers scroll:

user posted image

Is that flying basket real? I mean, some lucky users got it, right?

I have a last questions, I saw on some Scrolls that there is no basked only the text "trick or treat 2010" is it a glinch or do you see the basked only if you catched some more items?

I post this again, because I think nobody saw that post.

Halloween 2010

Trick or Treating

Quite a few treats (and some tricks as well) have been scattered throughout the site. Think you can collect all of them before Halloween is done?

Event Breeding

Pumpkin dragons are now breedable and will be breedable until November 1st. Remember that there was no limit on these dragons, and that carries over to this year. In the words of the pumpkin dragon's creator, Christmas and Valentine's Day are about giving, but Halloween is about grabbing as much candy for yourself as you can.

and more...

What gives you the right to CHEAT us with fake pumpkin eggs that no one can obtain from within the cave?

Shajana, it's a glitch. Apparently there's a fourth member's basket, but the image is not showing.

UncleDeadly: Err, what? Pumpkins were last year's Halloween dragon, they'll never drop in the cave again. The '10 Halloween dragon will be released on the 31st. o_o

Edited by Trope

What gives you the right to CHEAT us with fake pumpkin eggs that no one can obtain from within the cave?

O.o Wait, what? What do you mean 'fake'?

Is that flying basket real? I mean, some lucky users got it, right?

It is the spriters basket.

And thank you for your answer Trope!