TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Squeee, adowable puppy! I hadn't seen that one yet. <3

Is that flying basket real? I mean, some lucky users got it, right?

This is on Bernoli's scroll, I don't think anyone else got it.

This is HILARIOUS xd.png I'm having waaaaaay too much fun with this even though my Pumpkin-egg-snatching attempts keep failing. Very happy with my six cute treats (does anyone else have that zombie-skull-with-palm-tree-top-tail? That one is freakeh laugh.gif )!

HAVE to go do some shopping now. No wanna. Oh well!

google chrome doesnt like this event, I changed to firefox and now its working again, the reappearing pumpkin on every page is gone now!!! and I can now get new ones!wy

Just got a cool flappy bat one smile.gifuser posted image

Only got 6 so far, it's going to be a long day...

What gives you the right to CHEAT us with fake pumpkin eggs that no one can obtain from within the cave?

I believe you misunderstood TJ's post.

O.o Wait, what? What do you mean 'fake'?

The pumpkin eggs are rigged so that they're the only eggs in so that no one can obtain them via clicking them.

I've been up for EIGHT hours refeshing the AP over and over and over. And they aren't obtainable. If I don't get an egg in the next hour I'm going to sleep >_>

The pumpkin eggs are rigged so that they're the only eggs in so that no one can obtain them via clicking them.

I've been up for EIGHT hours refeshing the AP over and over and over. And they aren't obtainable. If I don't get an egg in the next hour I'm going to sleep >_>

Actually, they are. I got two eggs from the AP, and bred the third one.

This is HILARIOUS xd.png I'm having waaaaaay too much fun with this even though my Pumpkin-egg-snatching attempts keep failing. Very happy with my six cute treats (does anyone else have that zombie-skull-with-palm-tree-top-tail? That one is freakeh laugh.gif )!

HAVE to go do some shopping now. No wanna. Oh well!

That's a shrunken heas ^o^

I bred 2 and caught one in the AP this morning.

This is my first time doing one of these. I've got a bloody scythe, an apple covered in toffee and a shrunken head thing.

I'm just wondering, where will I usually find them or will I literally have to search all my dragons and stuff like that?

Thanks to anyone who answers biggrin.gif

Blue and viloet baskets are for coordinators who helped organizing the event, not for lucky users.

And the texts instead of baskets are there because there's one basket design which has a glitch. It shows only a text until TJ would fix it.

Avas_Writer they appear in certain timeframe on every page. You can just refresh the main every 11-13 min.

Edited by Outer Space

You'rer just not fast enough. Are you getting the "Can't find the egg you're looking for"? In that case, someone else was faster and snatched it before you could.

I can't catch right now, but if you don't have one by tomorrow, drop me a line. I'll catch a fourth, and trade it to you. ^^

It is the spriters basket.

And thank you for your answer Trope!

Actually, it's the Coordinator's basket. The regular spriters don't get anything special for these events.

Actually, it's the Coordinator's basket. The regular spriters don't get anything special for these events.

Vicats, and Winny was a coordinator, too? They have different baskets smile.gif

Trying to catch these pumpkin dragons is a really cram dry.gif Come one people breed those dragons so that we can catch them xd.png

18th item - a pile of coins!

@SolarCat - I think that hatchling is my favourite so far. :3

..And the last one before class is the headless horseman. I was hoping for that one or Lyth's pretty Scarab, so I'm happy.

Cya all later!~