TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Finally, 92, I'm done! biggrin.gif However, I couldn´t catch any pumpkin. sad.gif Well, maybe next year.

I was gonna breed my pumpkin... didn't have any pygmies though xd.png that's a breeding that isn't gonna happen this halloween

87/92 What page was that pumpkin badge on? I want to put it in my siggy when I get to 92.

I'm far away from getting all the treats, only 23/92... I'm trying though!~

And Pumpkin catching is not really working... I'll just wait patiently and hopefully I'll get to see one in the AP, I haven't even seen one pass yet.

How long until the Halloween drops start? For me it's already 31st and I can never get time zones right. xd.png

I'm far away from getting all the treats, only 23/92... I'm trying though!~

And Pumpkin catching is not really working... I'll just wait patiently and hopefully I'll get to see one in the AP, I haven't even seen one pass yet.

How long until the Halloween drops start? For me it's already 31st and I can never get time zones right. xd.png

about 2 hours i think? im almost certain..

81/92... What I thought impossible! I may get them all! smile.gif

Well done! I am not far behind you 78/92 -> does anyone know what time there might be any news about the halloween release? ^^' just curious!

92/92..... almost sad it's over, that was fun!!

Um, forgive me for being a n00b, but what's a Halloween drop?

about 2 hours i think? im almost certain..

Yep, it is 2 hours. c:

I'm getting anxious already. :|

Edit: @lolcat: The Halloween drop will be at midnight EST, which is the '10 Halloween dragons. :3

Edited by Mustangs44

I'm sorry for my noobness, but what happens when you get all the trick or treat sprites? I read the first few pages but didn't find an answer. I've been on dragcave for quite some time, but only recently started reading forums...

87/92 What page was that pumpkin badge on? I want to put it in my siggy when I get to 92.

256 I believe.

edit: 255 actually

Edited by rubyshoes

Congrats to all the new people that reached 92!! If you want you can use the badge I made in my sig *points down*

2 hours until potential new release! biggrin.gif

I'm sorry for my noobness, but what happens when you get all the trick or treat sprites? I read the first few pages but didn't find an answer. I've been on dragcave for quite some time, but only recently started reading forums...

Nothing in particular.

Just a sense of accomplishment and a well deserved break from the computer xd.png .