TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

84/92-So close I can almost taste it!

But I have to go revise in half an hour D: Oh well, I've gotten my favourites and I've gotten the majority, so I don't mind :3

No pumpkin, but I snagged a vampire and turned another egg that got repulsed so that's better than nothing xd.png

Hold on. I got an idea! Once I try to kill the hatchling and revive it (if it becomes a zombie), ill just freeze it. Hmmm...

Well, judging from the Allure of Neglected Dragons' Clock, we have approximately 140 more shots to go before Halloween comes to an end. Just an estimation.

Edited by Kittyauds14

There are 92 treats, Nightlund. smile.gif I found my rat! user posted image

lol

I thought that was an elephant, a zombie elephant maybe. Then I read folks saying it's a rodenti and took a closer look.

It's all good.

And a big thank you to the folks breeding their pumpkins. Without you guys I would still be refreshing the AP page clicking wildly and cackling with a furious irony as I sat still when rare dragon eggs flashed before my disbelieving eyes. Saw my first magma dragon egg during these shenanigans. They exist!!! Who knew.

Carry on.

ninja.gif

55/92.

>-> I have three eggs that aren't even close to hatching, and a pumpkin ready to hatch. D: I want room to at least get two of the halloween one - if there is a release of course.

Edited by Winged-Kitty

biggrin.gif Yay, 92/92! The last treat was the wonderful itty bitty winged kitty. I wub.gif felines of all kinds so it's perfect. biggrin.gif

Hold on. I got an idea! Once I try to kill the hatchling and revive it (if it becomes a zombie), ill just freeze it. Hmmm...

If you turn a hatchling to zombie, it's auto-frozen. It may still take up a hatchling slot for 24 hours because you had to kill a hatchling to get it.

But if you freeze it before you kill it, then it may not take up a slot (I think I read that). Because killing adults/frozens doesn't affect that.

You should check here before you decide on anything:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=104238&st=0

=o gl.

Edited by icecube

Zombie hatchies are auto-frozen if they aren't already frozen when zombified.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Mustangs44

Wait..what...zombie dragons? O.o how do you get those? I must of missed something..didnt see nothing about them in the first few pages ohmy.gif

Yes, I want at lease two as well. I now have 20 things in my pumpkin. Also, you cannot get zombies, or no one knows how at least...

ninja.gifbiggrin.gifninja.gif

Edited by Crolla

Yes, I want at lease two as well. I now have 20 things in my pumpkin. Also, you cannot get zombies, or no one knows how at least...

ninja.gifbiggrin.gifninja.gif

Kill and Revive a Dragon, of course!

Oh ok. I just wasn't sure about that, but now I am! smile.gif Hey, can adult dragons be zombified? i have alot.png of unwanted dragons.

Wait..what...zombie dragons? O.o how do you get those? I must of missed something..didnt see nothing about them in the first few pages ohmy.gif

you get zombie dragons by killing them and then attempting to revive them. They aren't anything new BTW. smile.gif

Edited by xXShinyMewXx

Not going for zombies. The help section of the forum has a thorough thread on sanctioned zombie murder and mayhem. They will permanently take a kill slot on your scroll though.

I am a great big wuss. I still feel like Jack The Ripper for getting a vamp to bite an inbred egg I bred on my own scroll.

And those two eggses I abandoned after clicking them inadvertently in the AP hunt for a pumpkin will haunt me forever.

May they forgive me. sad.gif

My favourite Treat is the sleeping kitty dragon one. And the dino is pretty cool too.

We wait for midnight.................. mooohahahahaaaaaa

biggrin.gif

Oh ok. I just wasn't sure about that, but now I am! smile.gif Hey, can adult dragons be zombified? i have alot.png of unwanted dragons.

Yup you can!

Oh ok. I just wasn't sure about that, but now I am!  smile.gif Hey, can adult dragons be zombified? i have alot.png of unwanted dragons.

Yup, adults can be zombified as well. Unfortunately I didn't get any ready, so I may just pick one that I wouldn't mind turning to a zombie and give it a shot.

WOW, DC knows ALL!!! i just killed a frozen balloon to try for a zombie later, and the FIRST treat i pick up after killing that poor dragon was the broken tombstone!!!!

DC IS WATCHING YOU!!!!

WOW, DC knows ALL!!! i just killed a frozen balloon to try for a zombie later, and the FIRST treat i pick up after killing that poor dragon was the broken tombstone!!!!

DC IS WATCHING YOU!!!!

lol that is sooo scary. Just in time for halloween! xd.png

Ok now im scared. ninja.gif

24/92

That's my fourth row completed! =)

Immah hopefully have 46/92 before the midnight release.

I got my 92nd ToT item around 3:30 last night (the angled pumpkin lollipop).

So now I'm preparing to Zombie the two S1 hatchies on my scroll (killed last night). That's going to be first; I'm going to let the first blast of Halloween-drop feeding frenzy roll over me and go for it later in the Oh-Dark-Hundred hours when (I hope) it tapers off a titch.

Remember last Christmas? When both the Cave and the AP was flooded with Snow Angel eggs all day? I'm hoping that's what'll happen tomorrow. I seriously hope we don't go with the "five drops at the top of the hour and nothing the rest of the time" configuration we had with the Pumpkins last year. I was tearing my hair out by afternoon.

Here's hoping it's the Hallow Wyrm that's being released! smile.gif