TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

-spreads halloween candy among all her friends-

Does that incude me? 'Cause if not, well, watch out for a raid. ninja.gif

Ugh. I wish I had a time machine. Hurry up, Halloween.

Someone mentioned earlier today that sometimes TJ will release the eggs at 11:00 pm, instead of midnight...wouldn't that be nice!

Please be true, Please be true, PLEASE BE TRUE.

I gots church in a few hours, and it'll be the only time I'll be able to get any @_@

I am bound and determined to stay up in case we can get new eggs I only have room for two, but by golly I wanna get the new ones quickly.

-is anxious-

Hopefully we'll get some really cool Halloween dragon.

I wonder if anyone has thought of doing a Halloween dragon series like the Christmas series. Only breedable for a certain amount of time but, Halloween themed in some way.

I loved the Pumpkins last year. <3

OMG sorry but, I freaking hope the new eggs will come out at 11!!!!!!!

Edited by mysterrie

92!

O_O

Are they only available until tomorrow?

yes

is that rumor of the early release true? I would love it if was

yes

is that rumor of the early release true? I would love it if was

I think that rumor came from someone saying that he usually releases new eggs early (is that true? xd.png).

Thanks for the info.

--

That would be AWESOME if they were released an hour early. No way I can stay up till one *iz exhausted* but would really love to be able to get the eggs right away.

All of the holiday drops I've seen have been when the day turns to the holiday, no earlier no later. I'm kinda doubting they'll be released at 11.

Some of the regular new dragon drops have, but not holidays. :<

Does that incude me? 'Cause if not, well, watch out for a raid. ninja.gif

Ugh. I wish I had a time machine. Hurry up, Halloween.

You are all friends of the GW. The GW does not have any non-friends.

<3

Will the treats still be dropping if the next updates come in?

Currently has 57/92.

i really want to sleep but I do want these eggs. I have spaces open, just tired from work. Maybe if I get up early enough tomorrow I can grab some before work

Is anybody still getting trick-or-treat items showing up? I haven't seen one for over a half hour now, but I'm only 70 in. I'm worried it's over and I haven't finished :c

i really want to sleep but I do want these eggs. I have spaces open, just tired from work. Maybe if I get up early enough tomorrow I can grab some before work

Go take an hour nap. Plenty of time still. c:

Is anybody still getting trick-or-treat items showing up? I haven't seen one for over a half hour now, but I'm only 70 in. I'm worried it's over and I haven't finished :c

every 12 ish mins

Try clearing your cache (and make sure javascript is still enabled) and make sure you look from top to bottom of the page. Might be the image is just placed in a kind of odd spot that's making it hard to see or something, because the hunt's not over yet. :3

user posted image So cute...but I don't know what it is D:

Paper lantern

I just picked up a treat so its still going I guess