TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

So how many are there? :0

Yay tho I got a pumpkin dragon. biggrin.gif

doh, knew I should not have gone to bed. I have 20 to go and 45 minutes remaining.. (assuming it ends midnight halloween your time)

Whoo another two hours!~

That's like mid-afternoon over here...

Now I'm getting excited for it~ biggrin.gif

I wonder what the '10 Halloween dragons will look like~

doh, knew I should not have gone to bed.  I have 20 to go and 45 minutes remaining.. (assuming it ends midnight halloween your time)

You have all of Halloween as well, so don't worry. c:

Edit: Halloween is an hour and 45 minutes away, anyway.

Edited by Mustangs44

oh man, I don't know if I can sty up long enough for the halloween dragon release. Maybe if I wake up early enough I can try to catch some

doh, knew I should not have gone to bed. I have 20 to go and 45 minutes remaining.. (assuming it ends midnight halloween your time)

Midnight tonight is the beginning of Halloween so you should have 24 hours after midnight tonight (EST) time to get them.

Nothing in particular.

Just a sense of accomplishment and a well deserved break from the computer xd.png .

O, okay, then I won't go crazy trying to get them all. Thank you! smile.gif

-is equpied with a 2 liter Dr. pepper, chinese food, a small bowl of candy and The Nightmare Before Christmas-

Halloween here GW comes!

-is equpied with a 2 liter Dr. pepper, chinese food, a small bowl of candy and The Nightmare Before Christmas-

Halloween here GW comes!

Hooray! ^w^ this sounds nice!

God, I'm tired! But I'm determined to stay up until the witching hour to snag some eggs if they come out! smile.gif Oh, I really hope something comes out, my two pumpkins hatched, and I'm good for 4 new eggs! biggrin.gif

wait so this halloween release begins at 12:00 DC Time?

Yep, which is an hour and a half away.

Those 15 minutes seemed like a half hour. >_>

Yeah, I know, right? It feels like time is in slow motion right now! :/ This is going to be one loooooong hour and a half!

Okay if I'm going to do this I need a snack. Hot dogs do not last that long.

user posted image

mmm the yummy looking treats aren't helping!

Can anyone tell me how many "treats" there are to collect? I've been away for a while and have only snagged 10 so far - would like to know how many I've still got to find.

OOo I can't wait for the new dragons! And I'm going to try for zombies too. *stares at clock* This is going too slow, even more so since GPX is down...*waits for new dragons*

Someone mentioned earlier today that sometimes TJ will release the eggs at 11:00 pm, instead of midnight...wouldn't that be nice!

Can anyone tell me how many "treats" there are to collect? I've been away for a while and have only snagged 10 so far - would like to know how many I've still got to find.

there are 92 total. They appear every 10-12 mins on the dragcave.net pages (cave, scrolls, the treat bag) just keeping refreshing every 11 mins and a new one will pop up some where on the page. Maybe at the top or the bottom