TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

O_O what the hell is that strange image of... hippo? That appears in some posts?

I think you mean a Mudkip

Not going for zombies. The help section of the forum has a thorough thread on sanctioned zombie murder and mayhem. They will permanently take a kill slot on your scroll though.

I am a great big wuss. I still feel like Jack The Ripper for getting a vamp to bite an inbred egg I bred on my own scroll.

And those two eggses I abandoned after clicking them inadvertently in the AP hunt for a pumpkin will haunt me forever.

May they forgive me. sad.gif

My favourite Treat is the sleeping kitty dragon one. And the dino is pretty cool too.

We wait for midnight.................. mooohahahahaaaaaa

biggrin.gif

As you can tell by my posts i dont use the forums much lol not a huge fan of these, just try and look for the updates, and i wasnt here last halloween etc so i am sure i missed things you guys know tongue.gif

Um so when you kill a dragon if it doesnt become a zombie it remains a dead dragon perm on your scroll? sad.gif

and eggs around the world is FULL of pumpkin hatchies!!!! i L-O-V-E it!!!

i'm so glad i'm around this halloween so i could actually get some! i've loved those ever since i first saw them!! <3

O_O what the hell is that strange image of... hippo? That appears in some posts?

It's an al0t. Because al0t isn't a real word, but people use it instead of a lot a lot.

@Xocowolf: All I'm hoping for is a nice, everyone gets one thing, non-lag filled release. Seems like we haven't had one of those for the holidays in a while.

Okay just checkingg but,,

is your best chance for a zombie at 12 am dc time or anytime on halloween?

Anytime! Im going to give the zombies my first try! smile.gif

ty sith, was trying to find it, but as i said, not overly familiar with the forum since i havent been on it outside of the news post lol

oh and yay this is my 10th post tongue.gif

Wonderful event and the artists all did an amazing job!

Unfortunately, my internet was out much of this last week so I didn't even find out about this until a little after midnight today. I finally got them all, but it's taken around 18 hours. xd.png It's actually been very much like trick or treating and a fun way to spend a rainy Saturday.

Now to wait for midnight cave time...

ty sith, was trying to find it, but as i said, not overly familiar with the forum since i havent been on it outside of the news post lol

oh and yay this is my 10th post tongue.gif

It's all good. I always check the news and help sections. Someone always asks the right thing at the right time and the mods are really helpful.

Hope it's ok with them I posted the link.

14 pages of zombie wisdom. This place rocks.

biggrin.gif

And yay you! 10 posts. An official newbie no longer.

Thanks! I should use these more, don't know why I don't like them much lol

Wish I could get a pumpkin, been trying for like 3 days/nights, but my comp is to slow i guess, takes awhile to load pages sometimes and whenever I see what I think is the pumpkin egg its gone by the time i click it. sad.gif

I fail miserably at snatching Pumpkin dragons. :'( If anyone has one to spare, PM me; or I'm on the IRC as Rpuppyluvr0203.

*sigh* I still have like a bajillion more little halloween things to get. sad.gif not. fun. sad.gif

1st user posted image

92nd user posted image

Start with a pumpkin, end with pumpkin soup? Mmm. And I have my hatchlings ready to kill and turn into zombies tomorrow, so now to wait to see if there is a new egg.

92/92 smile.gif

Thank you, TJ, and all the spriters!

*leaves brownies and wishes she had room in her sig for that lovely badge*

Mmm... toppage... cool.gif

*stuffs brownies her kitteh face* o 3o hom nom nom.

Woo I got all the tricks and treats finally. 0: I still need to freeze my other Pumpkin hatchling, too. o 3o

Edited by Bernouli

Currently at 72/92. Tick tock, tick tock... wonder if I can get these all before the hypothetical Halloween holiday release, or before my hubby comes home, whichever comes first. heh.

I fail miserably at snatching Pumpkin dragons.  :'(  If anyone has one to spare, PM me; or I'm on the IRC as Rpuppyluvr0203.

*sigh*  I still have like a bajillion more little halloween things to get.  sad.gif  not. fun.  sad.gif

Daw. sad.gifsad.gif I feel sorry for you. If only I had 3... unsure.gif I AM OFF TO CATCH 1 FOR U!!! If i can.. sad.gif

Edited by xXShinyMewXx

How many more pumpkins will go past me? Well, finishing up the trick or treat hunt.. getting ready for a new release!

EDIT: WOOT I GOT A PUMPKIN JUST NOWW!

Edited by Bluemango64

Either way,

Almost done! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ninetails

I feel the pain of everyone who has been unlucky in getting a pumpkin egg! smile.gif Don't give up! also, 77/92 (c'mon, c'mon! Want them all!)