TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

92/92 W00T! Got em all!

Thank you TJ for the wonderful surprise, and the pumpkins of course biggrin.gif and thankies to all the people who sprited the little treats smile.gif can't wait for the release tonight :3

Thank you!

We still have almost 4 hours until the drop. It's gonna seem like so much longer than that. >___>;

On the bright side, I'll have 4 egg slots when the drop comes. c:

I must say, I greatly prefer this collection event to the festival of eggs, simply because it's stretched over more days, despite having more collectibles. It means I get more leeway on when I choose to do it, rather than being confined to finish it in quickly (I actually never finished the festival of eggs collection simply because I did not have the time).

So kudos for that!

And now, to patiently wait for a good time to try for zombies and see if there is any holiday release happening. biggrin.gif

Edited by Azure

92/92 haha, Thanks this was Fun ^^ *Waits for New Drags*

Congrats on finishing in time for dinner and a nap before the insanity begins biggrin.gif

Oh Noes!!! Ive already got a white striped hatchling, a magma, a chick, and a dragon that is to be turned into a zombie!! What am i to do?!?!

Edited by xXShinyMewXx

Thanks MollyElizbeth for the cool badge. It's nice to feel like you got something for all the hours spent collecting the treats and tricks.

i have 4 hours to get more treats and tricks before the new dragon mayham starts.

Man I'm doomed I only have 37. Better then having none at least

aww i want a pumpkin ohmy.gif

I got a ton of treats, is there any record of how many there are? ohmy.gif

Oh Noes!!! Ive already got a white striped hatchling, a magma, a chick, and a dagon that is to be turned into a zombie!! What am i to do?!?!

You can freeze that hatchling before you kill it. I believe then it doesn't take up one of your hatchling slots. You may want to double check on the zombie help thread though.

Anyway, if you do that, then you'll unlocked for Halloween!

i have 4 hours to get more treats and tricks before the new dragon mayham starts.

Man I'm doomed I only have 37. Better then having none at least

We have all of tomorrow for ToTing, too.

Back at page 204 I managed to get 92/92.

The whole time I was refreshing the AP cave page to try and get a pumpkin egg.

It's taken until now to get one egg, but yay!!!

I have two egg spaces left for any surprises tonight but I have to say.......... it's torture to just sit there and watch eggs and hatchlings dropping in the AP that would normally be snapped up in a heart beat.

It's insane. And I still cant see what kind of Halloween basket I have on my scroll.

Good luck to those still collecting treats. For what it's worth I did two shifts of 3 hours, on a work night no less, and another stretch that evening. It's doable but my family is not impressed with me being glued to the computer. I have promised to start on my to do pile when my scroll is locked.

This is fun, even when you get in trouble biggrin.gif

OK!! smile.gif Imma pass on the zombie because, well, I think I can wait for that. Although im gonna be dissapointed if there ISN'T going to be a new release.

66/92, now. Eeeee! laugh.gif

Seriously, this is just me killing time... I'm home sick, I can't sleep, so I might as well hunt for ToT and wait for the hypothetical holiday drop. smile.gif

thank you peacefrog smile.gif

I missed the start of this so trying to play catch up, didnt realize there was that many ohmy.gif.

And i cant get a pumpkin egg to save my life >_<