Qwackie

Cats

I have far too many pets to list, but I can name off the ones that I use most in educational shows~ smile.gif

First of all, I have Ukki, a 7 year old male ball python:

user posted image

Then I have my two Columbian Red-Tail Boas, Selleck (8 year old male) and Eve (6 year old female):

user posted image

And, lastly, we have Atticus (4 year old American Alligator), whom has also been given the nickname of "Intellectual Al" for presentations:

user posted image

Satyr, I love that little snake! It's adorable.

Dimar, I envy you those gorgeous horses! I haven't been riding in ages. I'd like to get another horse someday. smile.gif I'm so sorry about your lovely boy. <3

Curley, with the exception of colors, your cat reminds me of my cat...a big hairball. Our boy, we call him Fuzz or Snoogie, loves to get brushed, thank God!

Starscream, that first picture is hilarious! xd.png

I love everyone's pets here. I tend to prefer animals to people and couldn't live without animals in my life. <3

My parents have a pure black kitty cat. Me and a friend found him and after I did the initial taking care (he hadn't been fully weened yet) my mom particularly fell in love with him.

Then I have my own kitty kitty he's kinda weird, he's pure white but his white is like that of a fire point Siamese. The only parts of him with orange is his tail and ears though. He's only a couple monthes old at the moment. I'll probably post a picture of him sometime cause he's adorable (when he isn't being a turd or wanting to chew on my fingers lol)

I have three cats, a dog, and a horse... all named oddly.

Minnie Me, Kiara, and Pudding for the cats, Gaga for the dog. The horse is mine, but my friend keeps him at his house for me. His name is Midnight Rider.

There is another 'pet' that I have... it's a wild animal, but it actually likes me, follows me around, and stops by to say hi sometimes. It's a crow, a big one. I named it Edgar. When I move out, I'm gonna get an iguana or a fennic fox... or a german shepeard. <3

I've been hearing down the grape vine that a few breeders are pretty sure their red foxes are pregnant! One breeder even already has a litter of fennecs!

Grays breed later in the year than reds, so it will be quite sometime before i hear news about my new baby, but it's super exciting for me all the same!

Oh my Gosh I want a baby fox so much. They're so cute.

And I forgot... I want an Arctic Fox one day. Mmm... cuties <3

They are so much more work than a puppy or a kitten, it's hard to imagine.

They are super cute, but also a super huge commitment.

I like arctics, though I'd never personally own one. I've heard from other fox owners that arctics tend to be nippy. Grays are my favorite, but I'd like a red someday too.

We have:

2 dogs

1 cat

1 bird

2 sugar gliders

1 mouse

1 hamster

We have plans to get a hedgehog this year and I am holding out for a pair of rats, hopefully. We may also get another cat, but that's so far undecided.

I have two kitties. One is a pretty little black and white short hair with the most ridiculous personality. She's always running up and down the stairs for no apparent reason, and if you call out to her during of these frantic periods her eyes get all wide and she darts over to roll around in your lap. Strangest cat I've ever had. My second is a grey/orange female who obsessively stalks me. If I am doing laundry, she's on the dryer watching me. Any room I enter to clean something she follows and wraps herself around my shoulders as I move about.

Tsuki is the first one and Toph is the second. They're incredibly sweet, silly cats and I love them to bits. <3

user posted image

You've already seen Percy on the right, and there's Hennessey on the left. He's 20 pounds, mostly blind, and the sweetest thing ever. He also keeps trying to get Percy to stay out of trouble, but his advice falls on deaf ears.

user posted image

And this beautiful girl is Zephyr, who love cuddling her people and picking on the boy cats. Often very meanly. We're . . . coping.

user posted image

This is Blue. She is a feeesh. She loves attention.

I'm so jealous of you people with so many animals.

I have 2 rats, 1 cat, and a male betta fish.

My boyfriend and I have talked about getting an akita or an akita mix. Also talked about a ferret. And I would absolutely love a pet fox and a rabbit. And a snake like a ball python.

Maybe the rabbit wouldn't be such a good idea in a house full of rabbit predators...

I am so jealous of your snakes and all of your pets ;n; They're all so pretty!!!

I, here in my college apartment, have a Rat~ I should link a picture of her XD she's adorable.

Back at home I have two male aussies o3o/ They're the silliest things ever XD

Pet Fox is definitely a need <_< I want a pet snake, too, though. Oh, and a Tarantula.

Edited by Dragnia_Zonatia

I, here in my college apartment, have a Rat~ I should link a picture of her xd.png she's adorable.

Yesss please do! Rats are so cute but we can't have one since someone in the house is allergic to small animal habitats. sad.gif

Yesss please do! Rats are so cute but we can't have one since someone in the house is allergic to small animal habitats. sad.gif

I can throw up a picture of my rats for you.

user posted image

They don't stay still long enough for me to get many pictures.

I can throw up a picture of my rats for you.

They don't stay still long enough for me to get many pictures.

Oh my god your rats are precious D:

user posted image

this one's mine o3o/ She had fallen asleep on my lap XD

Edited by Dragnia_Zonatia

Over the years I have had a lot of different pets: dogs, cats, birds, gerbils, hamsters, rats, snakes, rabbits-I loved them all.

Right now I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a Quaker Parakeet. I just lost the last of my most recent colony of 4 rats.

I am thinking about getting a Short Tailed Opossum, but it's not easy to find info on them. Oddly, I was looking into Sugar Gliders when I came across the Short Tailed Opossum. There is a Sugar Glider breeder near me who also breeds Short Tailed Opossums. One of the reasons I settled on the Short Tailed Opossum is that they can be kept solitary, where Sugar Gliders have to have another Glider companion. They're really cute and have about twice the life expectancy of rats. I really got tired of watching all the rats I had bonded with die one after the other every two years or so.

So, anyone here have Short Tailed Opossums? Have any favorite sites for info on them? Cute stories?

Couple cute videos in case you don't know what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWY1ZS2D1Zo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci89fl7DG58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1w8O-z5UD8

Sooo we just got a new betta fish. His name is Mister Stark because he has a goatee.

user posted image

user posted image

If you can't tell--and who could blame you--the first is the fish, the second is Robert Downey Junior as Tony Stark. tongue.gif

Also thank youuuu for all the rat pictures. So cute.

Well, I don't have any purebred felines either but I have my two beautiful and loyal rescue kitties.

one is a grey & white domestic shorthair named Bella who I rescued 3 years ago when she was 4 months, the other is a Lynx Point Siamese named Korra who I rescued in October when she was about 4 months but she's a lot bigger now.

user posted image

@Snowytoshi: Oh, I love bunnies! They're so cute and fluffy! wub.gif

Than you wub.gif All three are rescues, Toshi came from a family who was going through a divorce, Paige was kept in a tiny cage and came to the shelter with a calcium deficiency from improper feeding, Joshua came from someone who was going off to college and handled him improperly meaning that he still has aggression problems. All are house rabbits, Joshua is free range in my room and Toshi and Paige have a x-pen. They are allowed roam of the the house during their out time smile.gif