chickenhound

Minecraft!

I have this picture in my head of a massive piston and redstone contraption that plays out all the tetris songs to an animation of a tetris game. Now all I need is Minecraft. xd.png

People? I really need info on something:

The server is down because no-one is online. I've played there for a couple minutes, but that's it. If you are interested in making the LP, please post your timezone in this thread and when you can get on. I need a schedule where everyone is able to play.

Info on LP:

I'll record and upload the videos.

Audiochat can be a possibility. Not everyone needs to do it.

If anyone wants to join the server, just contact me through this thread and I'll add you.

Sorry, I've been really busy lately. :/

My timezone might throw everyone off, though. I'm Hawaii.

Well, right now, for me, it's 3:18 PM. Usually, I can get on (except for on weekends) at around 3:00 PM. On weekends, I can get on whenever I actually get up, which, on Saturdays, is 8:00 AM.

Hey, once/if I get Minecraft, would you let me build my contraption (the tetris song player) on the server?

Wait. Are you guys using the Pre-Realeses? Or 1.0.0, cause I keep trying to join the server... >>

Wait. Are you guys using the Pre-Realeses? Or 1.0.0, cause I keep trying to join the server... >>

No, the server is 1.0.0. But it's not up yet. I usually shout out when it's up.

I think I'm gonna record the first episode soon. No server required.

@ Lythiaren: I successfully completed Skyblock a few weeks ago. X3 It was pretty fun. Though I failed the first 5 or so attempts because I kept turning my lava into obsidian. -.-

@ caramba: I've only done 1 Super Hostile so far, just recently completed it. It was an easy one, though. :I I was going to start up another one soon.

Yes, Hamachi all the way. I don't want the port forwarding nightmares to come back... .-.

I dare you to do Legendary

*sigh* You know, if you really don't like my interjections in this thread you can just tell me to leave you guys alone to dominate this thread with plans for your LP. All I did was suggest that you guys try loading up a map with limited resources for the sake of fun and you respond by telling me to go play super hostile.

I'm done. I'm just going to go derp around by myself.

Edited by Lythiaren

Lyth, I think it was just another suggestion in kind. "Here, play a custom map with a very intense survival emphasis." "Okay, try this one, since we're talking about crazy custom maps."

by the way, 1.0 as a seed has a Testificate village not too far from spawn. It's in the desert. (I happen to like this because I can hen use cacti as a line of defense around the village. because I'm insane and love my cactus moats.

*sigh* You know, if you really don't like my interjections in this thread you can just tell me to leave you guys alone to dominate this thread with plans for your LP.  All I did was suggest that you guys try loading up a map with limited resources for the sake of fun and you respond by telling me to go play super hostile.

I'm done.  I'm just going to go derp around by myself.

Lyth, I think it was just another suggestion in kind. "Here, play a custom map with a very intense survival emphasis." "Okay, try this one, since we're talking about crazy custom maps."

Thanks, Fizzix. ^^

Also, I dared myself to play Legendary. I'm still missing a piece of my heart since that... So I thought it would be cool to post it along the map you posted.

And about the LP... No-one seems to be willing to do it. I get no answers and a LP is a really complicated thing to do after a while. So everything needs to be organized before we start. (TwilightSparklemoment).

Now... I came up with a pretty good idea of a survival map ^3^

Edited by caramba2654

Great!

I have a new plan: I'm going to record myself playing and who wants to join, joins.

So, as soon as I get a proper recording software I can start recording episodes.

I think we have a problem...My parents are paranoid that whoever I'm sharing a Hamachi network with is gonna go around stealing all our personal info. -They forced me to uninstall Hamachi- >:L

Any way to convince them otherwise?

Also, does being part of the network, having joined instead of created, make you entitled to apparently "run" the network itself, with the computer apparently turning on just to run it? Mah parents think so. I'm pretty sure it's just me accidentally leaving the computer on.

I think we have a problem...My parents are paranoid that whoever I'm sharing a Hamachi network with is gonna go around stealing all our personal info. -They forced me to uninstall Hamachi- >:L

Any way to convince them otherwise?

Also, does being part of the network, having joined instead of created, make you entitled to apparently "run" the network itself, with the computer apparently turning on just to run it? Mah parents think so. I'm pretty sure it's just me accidentally leaving the computer on.

Well, you'll only be in the network if your Hamachi is turned on. And no-one runs the network. It only allows our computers to be joined, just like with the internet.

And tell them that Hamachi isn't bad enough so that it has a flaw that allows hackers to invade your computer. The only way that would be possible is if you ran a program that allowed it. And Minecraft isn't one of them. Otherwise no-one would recommend it, right?

Just a tip then: If you're not using Hamachi, turn it off.

Coming to Xbox soon! FINALLY! Aaaagh, I've wanted to play Minecraft so much but my computer can't run it and now I can! biggrin.gif Of course, now I just need to get the Microsoft Points (or money?) to get it. DX

On the flip side, if there's a demo like creative mode that doesn't save, I could do that. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Anything that offers to give you Minecraft for free is a scam. Minecraft costs $27 dollars as of right now. Any "free" version is pirated.

Edited by Jackal

Anything that offers to give you Minecraft for free is a scam. Minecraft costs $27 dollars as of right now. Any "free" version is pirated.

This. Though it's $26.95