chickenhound

Minecraft!

I've been server lurking, and I have yet to find a descent one. :/

Soooo, due to lack of multiplayer, I've been playing around with npc villages. I haven't been able to get Iron Golems or babby Squidwards to spawn yet. However, they seem to like the houses I've been building them. :D

I LOVE MINECRAFT!!!

Sadly... I'm using a mouse pad which just makes it hard to play. I refuse to get off of peaceful. I have four swords and nothing to do with them.

:I

Nope, I've never seen the show. Did I make a reference or something that I'm not aware of? |D

I haven't been having any luck with finding diamonds lately...it saddens me...haven't found a single diamond in FOREVER. :/

Yes, you did indeed xd.png

*John Smith is the name the 10th Doctor used sometimes*

I don't suffer the lack of MP, I just don't play it much xd.png

NPC villagers, Golems... Just go around, making houses and putting Loadsa doors on them and there you are, you will have baby villagers and golems in nooo time

I've been building so many houses and yesterday, I finally got villagers to spawn. I guess the babies are randomized? Because there were only farmers, one butcher, and one blacksmith in the town. Most, if not all, of the babies are butchers, blacksmiths, and priests.

1.2.4! Haha I love how cats are now more realistic. Both my Minecraft kitty and my real life kitty seem to love sitting on my bed.

I've been building so many houses and yesterday, I finally got villagers to spawn. I guess the babies are randomized? Because there were only farmers, one butcher, and one blacksmith in the town. Most, if not all, of the babies are butchers, blacksmiths, and priests.

Yep, they are biggrin.gif

Only once have a got a normal baby villager!

ah minecraft where creative minds go to work and evil people like to detroy their work....Griefers..... anyways i have my own server of minecraft and i plan to use it for rp i have bukkit but a little confuse about filezilla if anyone would like the ip and when i am on i'd be happy to oblige smile.gif

ah minecraft where creative minds go to work and evil people like to detroy their work....Griefers..... anyways i have my own server of minecraft and i plan to use it for rp i have bukkit but a little confuse about filezilla if anyone would like the ip and when i am on i'd be happy to oblige smile.gif

Just tell me the IP biggrin.gif I'll be ready!

On another note, what kind of server is it gonna be? Please don't say creative...

didn't you see somewhere in the post i said it was gonna be a rp not creative heres what it would have :rp survival, and a little of pvp for the rp side

Ghasts annoy me the most. They absolutely love to throw fireballs at me as soon as I enter the Nether. That's why my portal is now inside a fortress. smile.gif

didn't you see somewhere in the post i said it was gonna be a rp not creative heres what it would have :rp survival, and a little of pvp for the rp side

I like!

*hops in a creeper suit and sneaks behind Dragonshadows *ThatssssSSS a nice comment you have there be a shame if something happened to it SSSsssSSS m**** f**** BOOM!

*Runs away without blowing up* "Muahahahaha"

i wub mincraft (wub? i don't say that much) heheheh Tnt traps are perrrrtay poptartFINALTINY.gif

I was daydreaming in geology class the other day...

3 things I would love to see in Minecraft would be volcanoes, cliffs, and huge, snow capped mountains. Huge as in past the clouds.

YAY a minecraft thread! *snuggles into the one place i'm comfortable with...MINECRAFT* sooo does anyone else get slightly annoyed when they start a major project and a testificate village just randomly spawns right in the middle of where your future building will be? if you do then you'll understand why i then changed my project to making a secret laboratory hidden beneath the village with switches that make the floors in the testificate houses move so they drop into my custom cells so i can experiment on them *insert ebil laughter here* and if you're a testificate lover then you didn't see all that other stuff i typed <.< *whistles innocently*

Edited by Lucifer_Blood

I have Minecraft opened in another tab right now. xd.png

I'm kind of obsessed over it... Alongside Dragon Cave, of course!

I started working on a house/mansion and two testificate villages spawned within my view on either side....I wanted to be far away from them...

i hope it's okay if i just snuggle into place here as one of my truest love (besides dragon cave, of course) is MINECRAFT. i swear, alongside searching for eggs on dragon cave, i'm playing minecraft on my desktop. well, i have my laptop for internet, and my desktop for games, since i can't get internet on my desktop yet. the reason for that set-up is simply because i have dial-up since i live in the middle of nowhere, and my desktop doesn't have an internal modem. ` n `

so, i mainly just build cool things on my worlds and right now i have a big project to expand my treefortress. c: i've been building lots of oak buildings in creative places and spreading them out, and then connecting them with minecarts.

but i never play on survival mode because i can imagine i probably wouldn't be able to handle it without peaceful on, haha. (scary cave noises are scary. ` ^ `)

but i love minecraft. c: just wish i could get internet on my desktop already so i can play smp!

yeah i can't even figure out how to get on other people's servers >.> not that my computer could handle it... it starts crying in the corner every time i start minecraft xd.png and lately minecraft shuts down after 10 min or so of building :/ no bueno

Currently I am dropping hints to buy the game. I played it at my friends house and it is AMAZING. I had this one world where my house was a platform maybe 15 blocks from the ground and I had a pen with chickens in it biggrin.gif That was my best one yet.