chickenhound

Minecraft!

Has anyone else seen the iron Squidwards yet? I lol'd pretty hard when I saw them attack. X3

Has anyone else seen the iron Squidwards yet?  I lol'd pretty hard when I saw them attack.  X3

YESSS. I love them! <3 I really like the idea of a derpy golem defending the villages.

And they double as being gentle giants! 8D At least with the villagers.

Just look at this. Heeee. Giving the babby squidwards a flower. <333 It's so sweet.

Also, upside-down stairs. That will be awesome for building.

Edited by Switch

It takes quite a bit of iron, though. :I

4 blocks for the body...

But you can farm the Golems for iron too, as they drop a decent amount. There are some pretty good methods out there.

I think one method is by mimicking the conditions the game uses to determine whether a Golem should respawn if killed, so you can set up traps that basically farm them constantly.

Granted, they take a long time to kill without a weapon, but it works.

Honestly though, I don't think I could bring myself to kill the Golems. ;A;

Edited by Switch

Honestly though, I don't think I could bring myself to kill the Golems. ;A;

Me too. :C

I might eventually, but the fact that they drop flowers upon death makes me sad. ._.

Iron golems are HARD.

And honestly, when I saw their crafting (or placing blocks) recipe, I have thought of a minigame with them.

The first thing I thought of when I heard about the golems was "Gollum" from Lord of the Rings. xd.png

Imagine having an army of these! That would be pretty awesome. Or just using them to farm iron. They drop about 4 ingots so it would be a really helpful thing early on in the game.

Yogscast made a video about them....

They worked out away to make a golem trap!

If theres 15 villagers in one house a golem spawns at the door....

So u just make a trap from the door!

Also on multiplayer im admin of a truely epic server (opert.no-ip.org)

and i have the /i command and i want to spawn enchanted items....

how?

*creeps into thread*

I just got Minecraft today, and I can't get it to work. ;A; In the browser, it gets stuck

on a screen that says, "Updating Minecraft: Done loading," and it won't go beyond

that. I tried downloading it to play in the separate window, and when I try to log in, it

says it can't connect to Minecraft.net, even though the internet connection is working

just fine. Anybody have any idea how I can fix it? c:

I remember having that problem. Unfortunately, I can't remember how I fixed it. >.>;

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the download?

Or uninstalling/reinstalling/maybe even updating Java?

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the download, I uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated

Java, I updated my graphics card drivers, everything. >_> The first thing I did was Google

the problem, and lots of people seem to be having the same problem, but none of them

know how to fix it. Minecraft classic works just fine, and I've been playing that, but it's

really frustrating that I've just paid for this game and I can't even play it. :c

Been playing a demo version of Minecraft for a while now, watching videos on youtube, and reading bit of information here and there. Hopefully I will be able to get Minecraft soon because it sounds like a lot of interesting things are going on with it.

Thus far Im still working on making an easier underwater house.

Edited by Exfolis

stromzone go to toxicminers.com The admins are really nice and it is like crazy awesome faction and pvp stuff!

I joined it biggrin.gif

What's You're Username?

Hey, Everyone here, if your a Minecraft and DC lover, use this!

user posted image

[IMG=http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4300/dcminerbadge.png]

Minecraft FTW o3o

Found a pretty awesome seed today.

Pics of some of the interesting stuff.

Btw...is the DragCave server never to return or something? :C

I need a server to play on. D:

Found a pretty awesome seed today.

Pics of some of the interesting stuff.

Btw...is the DragCave server never to return or something? :C

I need a server to play on. D:

X_X *die*

Awesome seed ohmy.gif

What's your texture pack?

I have a lovely library with a green wool floor, pine walls, and blue wool ceiling. It has two chairs and a couch and two tables that I'm a bit iffy about, and I don't have screenshots because I don't have the Internet at home at the moment and I'm too lazy to take them and transfer them to upload here. Also, I finally got my stupid villagers to breed! I have been building houses (and throwing on two doors when reasonable, since the doors are the criterion for breeding) like mad on the village since I found it, and just now saw babby villagers running around.

John Smith. :3

It's so preeeety.

Do you happen to watch Doctor Who? (if not please ignore this, as it probably seems very odd and random)

And I tried the seed and it is very pretty. smile.gif

HA HA HA MINECRAFT I LOVE MINECRAFT MWA HA HA I AM BEAST AT REDSTONE WHO WANTS TO START A SEPERATE THREAD 4 IT?!?

p.s. in case you didn't get the message, I AM ADDICTED AND IF U DONT BUY IT NOW A CREEPER WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE aND BLOW U UP

I build a whole wolf out of T.N.T.

It was fun!

Oh yeah, it blew up

Edit: skyress2000, very true, very true laugh.gif

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Do you happen to watch Doctor Who? (if not please ignore this, as it probably seems very odd and random)

And I tried the seed and it is very pretty. smile.gif

:I

Nope, I've never seen the show. Did I make a reference or something that I'm not aware of? |D

I haven't been having any luck with finding diamonds lately...it saddens me...haven't found a single diamond in FOREVER. :/

I'M ALIVEEEE!!!!

And sadly, DragCave server, no more. sad.gif

Alternatively, there are over 900 servers out there. I found one already biggrin.gif

Also, NEW WOODS AND SANSTONES! YEEEEAAAAHHH