chickenhound

Minecraft!

I'll tell you when it's up.

And yeah, the IP will probably be a new one.

I mined out a vein of lapis while exploring a cave the other day and then promptly fell in a pit of lava and lost it all. >_<

I think now would be a lovely time to make a new world.

Looks like we get 1.9-pre-3 tomorrow. :3

Today is tomorrow. biggrin.gif

I was suprised to see a minecraft thread here biggrin.gif i actually found this website when i saw a dragon on someone's signature on the minecraft forums. awesome to find that im not alone biggrin.gif

Haven't been here in a while... I dug another hole to the bottom of my world (aside from the really giant one I filled with water...) and it was dark, I never put any torches around it (I intended it to be a trap later on in the world) and fell into it... guess where the hole had ended. In lava. A 14block high thing of lava pool that was as big as that hole (because I put gravel in one block and filled a 1x1 area from that block around it to see how tall it was and then promptly filled it back up since I had no way out) so I lost everything. I now have a 'fort' built on top of it with a trapdoor in the middle of the floor for anything nasty in my 'fort'. xd.png

I've been trying out different monster traps on one of my creative worlds for a few days now. One of them is a complete fail so far, the other is meh, and the third doesn't seem to spawn much even though it is pretty big... :/ [/failure]

Side note: Is there something wrong with light lately? I mean, if I place a torch or break a block so light comes into a completely dark room then break the torch or replace the block, light seems to still be coming from somewhere. I have to randomly place blocks around where the torch/hole was until the light goes away.

I probably didn't explain that very well...but...does this happen to anyone else?

Hi guyssss! I JUST got minecraft 1.8. I LOVE IT! laugh.gif My username is ljhs721123 but I'm cluelessss assss to how I multiplay with ssssserversssss and sssssstuf. Can anyone help me?

So... potions/enchantments! Anybody excited about the new alchemical/magical additions to the game in 1.9?

I'm intrigued by the portal thing that the Yogscast guys found in their latest prerelease video. I'm excited to find out what that does, for sure. Or where it takes you.

I think the alchemy thing is pretty...interesting. Looks pretty fun.

And I am dying to see where the portal goes. ._.

Btw, has anyone else tried the Skyblock survival thing? I just finished a little garden thingy. Got my mob spawner built, cobble generator, and a small infinite water supply.

Gunna work on a house and/or shroom farm tomorrow.

The Airportal takes you to the Ender, where Endermen and Enderdragons live.

I can't wait for Enderdragons. Notch posted on his Twitter and on Imgur on what they look like so far. ^__^ They are very complex compared to other creatures in Minecraft. He hasn't colored them yet, if he does plan on coloring them.

Well, it's not up yet. It'll only be up when things get sorted out in the Minecraft community. I mean, 3 pre-releases? That's a lot of work for custom servers...

The Airportal takes you to the Ender, where Endermen and Enderdragons live.

Did he seriously name it the Ender instead of The End.

So, for my hole I'm down to layer 34. oWo Getting closer. Taking a REEEAAALLY long time. I swear it feels like it's taking longer than it really is.

Zach is still wondering why I haven't moved it into Creative mode to do it. I told him that it's the principle of the thing.

Apparently strongholds consistently appear somewhere around x = 0, z = 0, give or take a few meters. Most of them don't have anything special though, but it's certainly something to keep in mind.

Apparently strongholds consistently appear somewhere around x = 0, z = 0, give or take a few meters. Most of them don't have anything special though, but it's certainly something to keep in mind.

I think it's a part of a debug feature, so that Jeb and Notch could test the Air Portal spawning.

Did he seriously name it the Ender instead of The End.

My thoughts exactly. XP

SO EXCITED FOR THE DRAGONS THOUGH.

I saw the pictures Notch posted of what the basic models look like and I can't wait. I hope they're tameable creatures...

I think it's a part of a debug feature, so that Jeb and Notch could test the Air Portal spawning.

I'm pretty sure that was just the glass towers.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Notch was adding dragons. ;3; <3 SO EXCITED.

I still really want a unicorn (a black one preferably <3 /shot) though. Or a pegasus. Or any of the horses from Mo'. :'D

I also got my MineCon cloak today <33

user posted image

Squee.

And I've never found a stronghold before. I want to, though. D:

adding dragons is kinda awesome but i bet he makes them evil munching monsters. i want them tamable like de wolves

I think he may be making the dragons basically indestructible. Not sure if they will be passive or aggressive. :/

Notch is a goofy guy.

I would love a tameable dragon. ._.

I'm kinda hoping they're passive...