chickenhound

Minecraft!

Has anyone found a shroom biome yet?

lol when I noticed the moon yesterday, I squee'd because it has phases now~ :3

And I noticed that blocks near water "drip". It's kinda cool. :D

... The sun moved in my game. D: It used to rise over the forest and set over the sea. Now it's setting behind the mountain that used to be in the south.

Seed voting!

What seed would you like?

• grass

>.>

<.<

I hope it's ok if I throw this seed up here....

I just think it's a nice-looking seed. No villages on map_0, but I like floating mountains. ._.' And natural cavern-kinda thingies by the water.

Lots of pics cuz I'm a pic spammer. :I

If anyone wants to actually look at it: (doooooooom) OR (1955379465) w/o parentheses. Doooooooom has 8 o's.

Eehee. I just got back from MineCon. It was so amazing. <3 I was at the ceremony when they released the full version.

.... I got a little teary-eyed. I was so proud and happy for Notch. ;3;

I got Notch's autograph, too. And a picture with Jeb. 8D

Haven't played the full version just yet, but I'm excited to.

*jelly*

I wish I could have gone. :C

Half my day was spent sitting here looking at pics and videos from it. I must have been extremely annoying because every other pic/video I looked at I would immediately say something like "that's so awesome" and/or "awwwww, I wanna gooooo" out loud. >.>

I loaded the server. The seed was chosen on random.com, using a equation. Random values were also chosen for the equation.

The seed chosen was grass. Out of the 3 seeds, it has a very awesome cave system.

If anyone wants to join, the Hamachi network is: caramba 2654

The server is up!

And I'm in Creative.

And it's night.

EDIT:

"The server responded with an invalid server key"

Is that supposed to happen?

Edited by 48844

The server is up!

And I'm in Creative.

And it's night.

EDIT:

"The server responded with an invalid server key"

Is that supposed to happen?

A 1.0 bug.

Lolling at this Yogscast fiasco. Always thought those guys were censorkip.gif*bags, especially since the Battlefield 3 thing they did.

Minecon looked so much fun, and watching Simon and Lewis unpack the goodie bag was just torture.

Lolling at this Yogscast fiasco. Always thought those guys were censorkip.gif*bags, especially since the Battlefield 3 thing they did.

Likewise. I didn't go to Minecon so I know nothing, but you know what?

user posted image

I honestly have a hard time believing that someone who accidentally elbows a giant fake chicken statue and apologizes to it and pets it whilst happily dancing to 8-bit music acts like a rude diva. (that's Lewis I'm talking about.) ._.; That really doesn't sound like Yogscast to me.

I got their autograph while I was there, as well.

I got autographs from everyone on my Creeper bag they gave you at the Con. I plan to frame it on my wall later. <3

We also started up a new server recently for 1.0. It's strictly survival, which is kind of tough for me, since I'm a builder and a wimp who plays on peaceful (I like being able to have mood-lighting without a million creepers spawning, thank you. :<) But I think I'm doing okay for not having played survival in so long. I'm hoping to get a download of the old map so I can play with it in singleplayer creative.

I admit I don't actually have any singleplayer worlds... I just got so used to SMP. XD I should probably make one.

I love minecraft biggrin.gif

On it I trap creepers and torture them for revenge for blowing up my house x]

Oh whats Minecon?

Oh whats Minecon?

MineCon was the official Minecraft Convention that was held in Las Vegas recently. There were around 4500 participants, weren't there, I think? It ended up getting sold out. My parents were nice enough to let me go. >.> So now I have to be nice to them for 3 months. Because Notch told us to.

Edited by Switch

I'm kind of hoping there might be another Minecon.

...Because my parents said I could have gone.

But, is there going to possibly be a normal SMP server? because Hamachi looks complicated. Don't even tell me it's easy! If I can't even figure out half slabs, I can't download something like that. Trust me.

(I'm alive! No, you guys don't care...OH LOOK! A SHAP!)

I tried Skyblock today.

3 tries in a row the tree didn't give me a single sapling. =_=

I'm kind of hoping there might be another Minecon.

...Because my parents said I could have gone.

But, is there going to possibly be a normal SMP server? because Hamachi looks complicated. Don't even tell me it's easy! If I can't even figure out half slabs, I can't download something like that. Trust me.

(I'm alive! No, you guys don't care...OH LOOK! A SHAP!)

Running a server without Hamachi is more complicated than Hamachi itself. Trust me. Without Hamachi you would start having nightmares with port fowarding.

Also, important note. Seeing that only a few people answered to the questions I made in this thread, I'm going to set up the server with what I have. So it is up now. Info below:

Hamachi network: caramba 2654

Password: Not needed. The only thing needed is a recognizable username. A post in this thread would help.

Hax: Not allowed.

Server IP: Right click my username in Hamachi and copy the IPv4 address. That's the address you want to use.

EDIT: If you get the invalid server key thing, don't worry. It's a 1.0.0 bug. To fix that, go to:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/801030-100-invalid-server-key-fix/

Or restart Minecraft. Or try going in a SP world before logging in the server.

Edited by caramba2654

Am I supposed to be in Creative?

And, I'm the only one on the server.

No, you're not. But you won't next time.

And you logged in 7 minutes after I logged out... .-.

Eh, iunno. Just seeing them wandering around where they weren't supposed to be, Simon grabbing the Captain's hat and wearing it around, idk...it just seemed censorkip.gif*y to me. Maybe the Minecon censorkip.gif just got blown out of proportions, maybe it was a little from both sides, but idk. I'll keep watching them of course, they're funny as hell and I love Shadow of Israphel, and I can't stand regular let's plays of Minecraft...I mean I don't want to watch someone play the game normally when I could do it myself, y'know? So nbd, really. I'm mostly just amused by how both sides were flipping out, the Yognau(gh)ts defending them and the Notchers shouting "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE" and whatever.

That was hilarious.

Server down. We really need to get the time right.

How about tomorrow? About 7PM GTM -3. Is that good for everybody?

Edited by caramba2654