chickenhound

Minecraft!

Lol ikr?

And I think snow biomes are disabled in 1.8. And they're still having trouble generating on some versions...

EDIT: BTW, know that Particles option in the menu? So, I suggested it biggrin.gif

Oh god please tell me it's an option to turn off particles. Those are an issue on low-end systems...

Yes. They spawn is any water. Even flowing water if I'm not wrong.

Does anyone else get squids spawning in waterfalls on a regular basis?

I have had squids spawn in a cave once....

..... I was very... confused... o-O;

WOOOOOO Release candidate 2 is released!

Yeah, Release Candidate 2. .-.

It's a Hamachi server. The network is: caramba 2654

But it's not up now. Too late for me to run it. And I also haven't got any feedback yet, so I'm not running it until I have some more people.

No feedback? Um...

Well, I said I could be on the server if you wanted me to, right? Or asked about something?

Yeah, but right now we only have 3 people. I wanted to get at least 4 or 5.

aaaah minecraft. what a nice game. i love it <3.

man ur house is placed in a high place, do a trap with pressure plate and piston to kill creepers and get the gunpowder.

I'd gladly help with the LP, caramba, but like 48844 I cannot record anything. :/

I want this game so badly! I've been watching Tobuscus (some of you will probably not know who he is, his real name is Toby Turner) and it looks so fun. I hope I get it for Christmas! biggrin.gif

Watching Tobuscus play it stresses me out, lol. xd.png

Tried the Skyblock map, needless to say I utterly fail at it. If I'm not losing dirt over the side, it's wood. If it isn't losing wood, I turn the lava into obsidian, or worse, fall off the edge with everything in my inventory. Will have to look into how to make a simple cobblestone generator, as I am completely hopeless going by guess work.

I'd love to rejoin the Let's Play, but I am going to have to give it a miss now that I'll be unreliable in regards to when I get on. Don't want to let anyone down. Though if there is the possibility of being able to jump on now and then I'll help out. biggrin.gif

Well, better than nothing!

Seeying that the full release will be out after tomorrow, I guess we could start finding a good seed for worlds. So I'd like you to do the following: Find a seed that you really like, but hasn't played on yet. After exploring it, press F3 and take a screenshot. Then send it to me.

When we get the seed ready, we'll think about time issues and recording thingies. I'm sure it won't be hard, because running a server, Minecraft and Fraps is kinda easy on my computer... .-.

But it can handle the stress. I've done it more than once.

And as long as you log in every once in a while, it doesn't matter. biggrin.gif

Soooo....once 1.0 is released, snow will start spawning again, correct? >.>

Because I like snow...a lot. ._.

The first thing I'm gunna do once it releases is go to creative mode and make a bunch of snow golems. |D

I'd help with the lets play but I can't get minecraft until it's in stores so unless you can do it over hamachi...

I'd help with the lets play but I can't get minecraft until it's in stores so unless you can do it over hamachi...

I think he is hosting the server via Hamachi, judging by the post on the previous page. Let's hope it does come out in stores. smile.gif

@caramba2654,

Sweet, I'll try my best to get on often. I'll also have a look around some seeds once it's fully released. biggrin.gif

Is it out yet?

... How about now?

Now?

:c

^ |3

That was my exact thought when I woke up today. First thing I did was check.

It's out. Just force the update.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was playing around with seeds and found a pretty good one. It's a grass flat world with 2 forests near it and some mountains on the back. Gonna screen it.

http://imgur.com/a/Y5Hgb#0

The seed is "grass".

And yes, we do. I'm the hoster and we're trying to find a good seed for the server. But we already have enough people already, especially for the Let's Play.

Edited by caramba2654