chickenhound

Minecraft!

And after that, you can make the town of sparks!

Yeah, I can! Right now I'm still excavating an area for the big lake underground--I misjudged the mountain I started in, and it wasn't large enough for the city itself. But there's a big load of mountains right nearby that I can dig out to my heart's content.

Maybe I'll post pictures sometime.

my gigantic wall is still up that I gave a glimpse of in my tours of my 'house' on my youtube account xd.png (along with the unfinished bridge and towerish thing I have attached to the wall... ) I haven't done much since... except make a floating house that the water won't allow me into now... and build a fail of a waterway to get there... I think I have to make it bigger and deeper... which'll be a pain considering it's floating too xd.png and I still have to figure out how to get the waterfall to let my boat go up it... one source block in the middle works except I die once I get up there since I can't open up more blocks or it won't let me float up...

I did make a 'pool' at the bottom so if I ever have to jump I'll live...

Oops, sorry. I had my computer moved and therefore I'm unable to host the server sad.gif (damn router password).

Yeah, I can! Right now I'm still excavating an area for the big lake underground--I misjudged the mountain I started in, and it wasn't large enough for the city itself. But there's a big load of mountains right nearby that I can dig out to my heart's content.

Maybe I'll post pictures sometime.

Oh, and remember, the storage rooms go between the pipeworks and the city.

OMG LIKE, i didnt noe theres a minecraft thread here haha. GOSHH i love playing minecraft, its so fun heheh. multiplayer servers are the best! happy.gif

<3 Minecraft. I can never seem to enjoy playing it on creative, though. I always get bored within a few minutes.

Funnily enough, I'm terrible at survival mode. I almost never mine or go into caves alone, and I have to... uh... depend on other people to protect me. :s

I was on the grassland biome, and a bunch of these enderman started just appearing. They were ignoring me, but kept looking at me. If I hit one, this grey thing would appear underneath his mouth... oh yeah, has anyone ever been to THE END?

Not yet! haha I thought I clicked on a minecraft forum and it turns out it's dc. biggrin.gif

Edited by Taxidermi

Minecraft is like e best game ever!!!! I can't wait till the pocket version gets a survival update!!!!

I just got minecraft, me and my friends are looking for a new server...any fun faction ones?

stromzone go to toxicminers.com The admins are really nice and it is like crazy awesome faction and pvp stuff!

Apparently there are new pets called ocelots in the jungle biome, and they tend to be very shy... They come into three different skins. And you can still breed them as cats and get... KITTENS!!! biggrin.gif

I got minecraft for £5 smile.gif Awesome game, my friends run a server and I'm admin. IP is jkcraft.dyndns-ip.com.

i once spawned right next to a village... laugh.gif and killed all the villagers laugh.gif

but i dnt get a snapshot of it...

i have made a castle though...

user posted image

and i was in a server and there was a hacker...i was using minelittle pony mod too....so..dont complain about how the minecraft characters look....

user posted image

thats all sofar xd.png

Edited by creepado

Quick question: I currently have installed the Mac OS X Lion on my laptop, and can't get minecraft to work. I've downloaded and installed the latest Java. When I try to run Minecraft on downloaded, it freezes at the Mojang screen. When I attempt to run it in browser, a security pop-up asks if I want to run the game. I reply yes, but I am always plagued with a white screen. Help?

i dnt put a seed...

oh well.

and forever... i dont know how to fix that proble....sorry,

Edited by creepado

Quick question: I currently have installed the Mac OS X Lion on my laptop, and can't get minecraft to work. I've downloaded and installed the latest Java. When I try to run Minecraft on downloaded, it freezes at the Mojang screen. When I attempt to run it in browser, a security pop-up asks if I want to run the game. I reply yes, but I am always plagued with a white screen. Help?

Hold shift+command before the pop-up that says "Run" goes up. After you get a Javascript screen, keep pressing shift+command, press "Run" on the popup, and release. It should work...