chickenhound

Minecraft!

How do you get the Skeletal and Zombie horses to spawn in Creative mode?

I believe you need an editing program since they don't have eggs. Not Enough Items might work in the future since it has spawners for most entities, but it hasn't updated to 1.6 yet.

Not short ago ive started playing on minecraft (xbox) and its awesome 8D

i play with my dad

EVERY SINGLE TIME WE FOUNT DIAMONDS WE DIE.

gave my dad a diamond sword and died

Edited by Whiteroses

EVERY SINGLE TIME WE FET DIAMONDS WE DIE.

gave my dad a diamond sword and died

that is very sad, that is why i always carry water and food.

Besides, Mo' creatures already has (pretty much the same) horses. (Did I mention I use a bunch of mods when I do play single player?)

That's because the creator of Mo' Creatures actually helped make the horse models for vanilla Minecraft! Bet you didn't know that =D

Actually I did, but it is irrelevant to my point, so I didn't bother to mention it.

I started up a fresh copy of Skyblock three days ago. I haven't died yet, so that's good news. :I

It's been a while since I've played survival mode.

how do i transfer a minecraft save to my xbox 360 from the internet???????, and i actually start posting my awesome creations that i made.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif i think someone hacked my pc account for minecraft.......

Lol, it causes me soooo much more stress than I would have if I didn't play.

Been playing on a survival server a lot lately. I have 6 horses, an donkey, and a mule. Lots of diamonds and enchanted gear. All of my horses have armor as well. I have yet to find diamond horse armor in dungeon, temple, or minecart chests, but I have found every other 1.6 loot item so far.

TIP: Always bring a water bucket and an ax mining. The water bucket can save your life in multiple ways, and the axe will allow you to make torches if you run out in a mineshaft.

Meh, i take to long switching for a water to matter, but it comes in hand at level 11.

I found diamond horse armor in the only dungeon I have found in my singleplayer world, I have yet to find a saddle though, got some name tags too. Once I get an abundance of diamonds I will always have a Sharpness V, Unbreaking IV axe, because that is the same as Sharpness V iron, unbreaking is just so it lasts a while. I like axes.

Died again oh well

My controller is messed up and if i walk forwards It takes me backwards. And it manged to kill meh.

I signed up a few days ago. I'm created a house of diamonds in the swamp.

Has anybody had a problem with the seed of a saved world randomly changing...?

Um, no. That should be impossible without external editing.

Then it's some really bad glitch. I have the Pocket Edition on my phone, and I've only had it for a few days. So in other words I'm a total minecraft noob. Today, my sister was visiting my world and I was building a new house and my phone died.

I changed the battery and when she rejoined my world, from her perspective everything was screwed up - houses had moved around, some parts of the land were cut into slices, and there was random land cutting into my houses. But on my phone, everything was fine, and my houses were all intact.

My brother joined my world and the same happened to him. When other people go on my world, everything is completely screwed up. But from my phone, my world looks fine.

I checked, and the seed of my house changed from its original long strand of numbers, simply to the number 0. I don't know how that happened, but it used to be just a typical long number that I copied from my sister's world and plugged into my world when I first joined minecraft - now it's at 0. I don't know how I can change it back or what that will affect, but I'm very annoyed that nobody can join my world without it being messed up..and I find it strange that the seed changing to 0 did not affect the appearance of my world to me.

Edited by glamoursea2

Minecraft pocket recently updated. The update included new worldgen code, to bring it closer to the PC's world gen.

The same thing happened a while back for the PC version when they added jungle biomes. the new biomes introduced a new variable equation, so old seeds made different maps from before.

That is weird, it is definitely a glitch, though the seed changing shouldn't have done anything to the already generated chunks.

Minecraft pocket recently updated. The update included new worldgen code, to bring it closer to the PC's world gen.

The same thing happened a while back for the PC version when they added jungle biomes. the new biomes introduced a new variable equation, so old seeds made different maps from before.

So I'm assuming there's no real solution to this, then. I think I'll just make a new world, rebuild some better houses (I'm on creative, since I've been enjoying just making nice-looking houses everywhere) and hope it doesn't happen again. It's frustrating, though - I don't even have any clue how it happened, but the seed somehow changed and won't change back. Ugh. dry.gif

Edited to respond to another comment

That is weird, it is definitely a glitch, though the seed changing shouldn't have done anything to the already generated chunks.

Well, as it appears to me, no changes were made. It only appears messed up to other people who join my world. I could continue building houses in my world and it would be just fine (unless one day my phone decides to register the fact that the seed changed to 0 and incorporate that glitch in the appearance of my world).

It just bothers me that no one can join my world properly, and I'm afraid that one day my world as I see it will actually respond to the seed change and mess up everything.

EDIT:

Ok, a question: if it is, in fact, a problem with the seed, would it be safe to rebuild a world with the same seed (before it became 0) or would there be a chance of the same glitch happening again, due to the update that apparently caused this? Because it was a seed I really liked, with lots of flat land and no large mountains - good for building houses..I'd like to be able to use it on a new world without worrying about the same glitch happening.

Edited by glamoursea2

The world should be fine, but it would generate completely differently.

On the xbox version I killed the ender dragon with leather armor, a diamond sword and a bow. Took a few tries, but yeah.