chickenhound

Minecraft!

Tallest thing I built on minecraft : a one block diamond tower all the way up until the height limit. But, I use it as a timer so I put lava at the very top ( breaking the height limit) let it drip a few blocks down and put water on top of the lava pushing the lava down.

Quit yelling breach your confusing me!! Anyway I need my xbox friends to get online I can't play minecraft xbox alone.

"Breach!" Etho, Ruins of the Mindcrackers

Breach, Breach, Breach!

Actually, i probably wouldn't breach, but my designs would be wasted without upper-half slabs.

I play Xbox minecraft alone because my gold membership even though I bought a new membership, is still saying I am a sliver membership. (¬_¬) I swear to notch ( ^•^ reference!) that my Xbox hates me..

:3 my it's actually my family's Xbox so we share it. So I don't need to pay for the membership! But the family pack still doesn't work..

Minecraft got horses! And I was so excited when I remembered that I couldn't sleep last night lol. The horses look weirdish, but they're awesome!

Yeah, I have two in my single player world. One is a jumper, the other is fast. Both have sucky health.

Well I dug out the tunnel for my throne room. Now to put the blue carpet in the center, the lapiz pillars, a roof, a throne, and snow golems.

Gold, thx for the comments. Sorry if the bottom screenshot is too dark.

And my computer runs Minecraft at an average of 1-4 FPS. More oftin 2. Once in a while I get a quick spike of FPS, like about 8-10, but those are short and I treasure those if possible. Lol.

Do you have Optifine? Because you should definitely grab it. i can actually max out at 30 FPS on a good server when I set all my settings to the worst possible (except render distance), i just don't like it like that.

And my computer runs Minecraft at an average of 1-4 FPS

Wait, are you sure? ohmy.gif This is pretty much unplayable.

Is this with all the settings on low? No other programs running?

As MasterWeavile898 suggested, get Optifine. The installation is a little bit more complicated with the version 1.6+, but there are countless tutorials @YouTube.

I have pretty ancient computer and running the game at 80-100 fps all the time, getting some drops only with 300+ mobs in a trap or so. laugh.gif

And xbox is great! We get plenty of fps because most xboxs are all alike! That is the best part about xbox all minecraft is the same. So none of these confusing mods!

Edited by thomasgold19

Um, mods aren't mandatory, they're extra. It's a disadvantage that you can't have them on Xbox, no boomerang for you.

I wouldn't run them though they sound way to complicated. And I am also to lazy for that. I goggled it and xbox gets about 30 fps so we are good

Exactly, but the way you said it made it seem like you had to have mods, PC just gives you the option.

Not really, mods are popular, but plenty of people don't, most don't want to deal witht he maintainence of setting them up and keeping them updated. (Which got a lot easier this last update.)

If your reason for not liking Mods is that they are complicated, then Try the Tekkit launcher. It allows you to easily install mods and modpacks, choose between which ones you like to play, and still leaves you with vanilla minecraft.

If your reason for not liking Mods is that they are complicated, then Try the Tekkit launcher. It allows you to easily install mods and modpacks, choose between which ones you like to play, and still leaves you with vanilla minecraft.

tekkit classic is awesome

I play xbox only so i cant use mods. If i got pc between the ancientness of my computer and any mods i tried to run i would be so laggy its not even funny.