Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Man, I am on a roll. Why can't this happen more often?

---

Silly Mathcat, put your scroll in your sig. It makes things so much easier LOL.

Blacksaint - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Is she actually a saint? If so, what is she a saint of, and how did she become one? Or is she a complete fraud who runs an insane cult that worships her as their messiah?

---

Even now, with her body a mere shell of what it once was -- her once-beautiful hide now rotten and torn, her mind broken, her memories fragmented -- she can remember the horror of her final moments. The sky was on fire but suddenly her entire world was underwater... she couldn't move, couldn't breathe... couldn't... When she woke, she found herself lying on the sand in a pool of her own dark blood at the feet of a Desipis necromancer with an evil grin.

The risk with zombies, he'd explained in a monologue he hadn't thought Thenadier was capable of comprehending, was that they may remember too much and grow to hate their new forms. Drakes like her have little mind to begin with, and the stress of being revived leaves them in a state that's much more open to control. It broke what was left of Thenadier's heart to see her former clanmates being reduced to mindless slaves, but soon she too lost the ability to comprehend more than her master's orders and her insatiable hunger.

---

Dragons will not be described before they are named. Valkamare to Jehumuha are name-holders and therefore will not be described. Allonsey down are pending, and A'orth down have been approved.

Suggestions are always appreciated!

Harperon - Write that description!

Perhaps because of his name, the other dragons think he's an exellent musician, however in reality he isn't very good, possibly even tone deaf.

~~~

A Deep-Sea dragon who lives in the icy, far southern waters of his owner's lands, he lives a solitary life the majority of the time. He doesn't mind this, though he does enjoy the company of dragons on the rare occasion one or a group is travelling through his territory. However this same courtesy does not extend to any human ships passing through, and local legends tell of a great sea-beast who devours ships under the cloak of darkness. Few survivors of these wrecks have ever been found, but those that have all speak of a mysterious glow coming from the ocean depths that was seen just before the ships were attacked. When not terrorizing travelers and merchants, Midnightfrost enjoys basking in the moonlight while resting upon an iceberg.

~~~

Open to suggestions! :D

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Daisysky, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm.

@Hawktalon- I totally forgot about that Reyna, oops. (Plus, I'd have her as an Olive dragon because spikes. Heh.) Nope, she's named after and has a (pending) description based on a character from the Heroes of Olympus series of books by Rick Riordan. I only have two AoS dragons so far, though I want to collect the rest eventually, at least the main characters. :D I do have bits and pieces of their descriptions thought out, I just gotta figure out which breeds fit everyone's personalities. (For example, Daisy's an Anagallis because named after a flower + defending smaller dragons, and May is a Black dragon because combat magic.) *shutting up now because I could go on and on all day about making reference dragons especially after last night ohmygosh*

Blizzardscale - write that description! As a hatchling she got lost in a snowstorm but was returned to her family by a Solstice dragon. Her scales have been the colour of snow rather than creamy white ever since.

----

@Hawktalon if a suggestion doesn't suit your dragon you're free to ignore it unsure.gif

----

Taking suggestions!

Pending descriptions: (In case I missed any in this list, I'll just skip to the next undescribed dragon.)

Failte Gu Alba, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle, Nifty, Andato, Red Cloaked Rascal, Mini Space Chicken, Astronut, Cumanta nic Dhealain, Daicheil mac Dhealain, Eldaran Deighe, Uaimh, Cnaimh Dearg, Bessy Yellowwing, Mabil, Munolfr, Aimheal, Uachdar, Pat Pumpkin, Ry's Leafseer, Comhnall, Pyrophobe, Mada Thuwed, Amfejkoh Thuwed, Fritheil, Frithir.

Edited by Mirhana

((How have I never seen this thread before?! I love to write about my dragons, but I can never think of anything good and I get put off by them not being accepted, ever. So... here goes!))

http://dragcave.net/view/uGDbK - Write that description!

Perhaps you found her as a hatchling in the wild, injured and near death, but nursed her back to health. As a result of her injuries, she can't breed, so she likes to help other dragons using her magic.

I am very definitely taking suggestions!

Pending descriptions - Dituwt and Nipwui. (Like I said, I get put off.)

Feel free to ask me to describe an unnamed dragon; I will name them at the same time. I name after codes, so assume their name is similar to their code.

((I actually had already described Zgigib - oops! It was short, though, so I added more. Here's the edited version!))

'Zgigib is a royal dragon, the first daughter of a new clan, the Agapi. She is proud to be a part of the Magnus project, and looks forward to being the first in a great lineage of Olives. Despite the fact that her title is genuine, she rubs it in the face of the other dragons so much that there's many a rumour that she's a fake. Zgigib hates these rumours and does her best to stamp them out, but it only makes the other dragons tease her even more.'

Edited by Zeditha

Princess Zgigib of Agapi - Write that description!

Is she really a princess, or does she just call herself one to annoy the other dragons?

~~~

When this Albino dragoness was small, a strong blizzard hit the area where she and her cavemates were spending the winter. As some of the others sought warmer shelter, she was separated from her parents and lost in the blinding snow. Frightened and alone, she cried out for help, though the sound was lost in the storm. Trying to keep warm as best she could, the little hatchling curled up on the lee side of a snow pile, and just when she had begun to give up hope, she spotted a faint glow and felt a warm presence, then suddenly she was deposited at the front of the cave where her family was taking refuge. She didn't get a good look at her rescuer, but she fully believes that it was a Solstice dragoness, though at the time the breed had not yet made itself known. Furthering this belief, after the incident, her scales kept a snowy white sheen instead of a typical Albino's pallor, hence her name.

~~~

Open to suggestions! biggrin.gif

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Daisysky, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm.

Puffybreeze - Write that description! Suggestion: when she was young and still practising floating/flying, she ventured too far out of the forest and was carried miles away from home on a slight breeze, crying for help until someone brought her back to ground. Since that childhood trauma she prefers to stay on the ground unless it's absolutely windless.

-----

Taking suggestions!

Pending descriptions: (In case I missed any in this list, I'll just skip to the next undescribed dragon.)

Failte Gu Alba, WELCOME TO THIS SCROLL, I Am Your Tour Guide Today, I hope you enjoy your stay, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle, Nifty, Andato, Red Cloaked Rascal, Mini Space Chicken, Astronut, Cumanta nic Dhealain, Daicheil mac Dhealain, Eldaran Deighe, Uaimh, Cnaimh Dearg, Bessy Yellowwing, Mabil, Munolfr, Aimheal, Uachdar, Pat Pumpkin, Ry's Leafseer, Comhnall, Pyrophobe, Mada Thuwed, Amfejkoh Thuwed, Fritheil, Frithir.

Edited by Mirhana

http://dragcave.net/view/FcyPr - Write that description!

Perhaps tell the tale of how he met Overly Attached Girlfriend. Was she annoying?

Most definitely taking suggestions!

Pending descriptions:

Dituwt, Nipwui and Princess Zgigib of Agapi.

(I may or may not have others pending, but if the dragon suggested does happen to have one, I'll edit it. xd.png)

XD-kpal - Write that description!

Maybe she likes to tell jokes and cheer up others by making them laugh?

~~~

As a young Balloon hatchling just learning to float, Puffybreeze enjoyed testing this new skill. Early one morning, without one of the more experienced dragons supervising, she'd gone out and after a bit was able to go the highest she'd ever been, when a sudden crosswind came up and swiftly blew her away. Too terrified of falling to deflate, she called out for someone to get her down, but no one had realized she was missing yet. Tumbling through the air, the wind carried her on and on until finally the little Balloon collided with a startled Sunset dragon on his way to his daytime lair. She clung on for dear life as he landed, wondering what was going on. Safe on the ground at last, she calmed down enough to deflate and thanked the other dragon for saving her. He flew off with a "Don't mention it, kid." and a bemused "Wait'll the rest o' the flock hears about this!" To this day Puffybreeze refuses to fly or float unless the day is absolutely windless or she's tethered by a sturdy vine.

~~~

Open to suggestions!

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Daisysky, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm.

@Mirhana - LOL my silence on this thread is pure writer's block. It has nothing to do with other people's suggestions. Your's was actually really helpful, even if I didn't use it all. wink.gif

@Denwashaya - Oooh yes Olives are the perfect breed for Reyna! You should name her Reynaflower, because of her flower dresses. I totally get what you're saying, I try to do the same thing with my fandom dragons, though sometimes it's more based off of aesthetic than breed personality. Except for this lineage I have that's full of obscure Doctor Who characters that don't fit the breed or the relationship of the lineage… I have two dragons that are named after the real name and nickname of the same character… and the dragons themselves are father and grandson. Yep. LOL.

---

Irongem - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: I saw her name and immediately thought: Oooh cool, alternate dimension Ironman. (ROFL I am such a nerd.) Maybe she's a scientist/mage who really likes to tinker with robotics and enchant them to do stuff for her? Or maybe they're not harmless maids and assistants. Maybe she's secretly building a robot army with the goal of taking over the world, because Royal Blues don't like to get their claws dirty.

---

Harperon's name came from his incredible musical talent. As one might guess, his "weapon" of choice is the harp, which he favors for its soft, graceful sound. Harperon can easily draw a crowd of hundreds as he expertly plucks each lithe string in beautiful succession.

His biggest dream is to compose a piece for a full symphony, but as talented as he is, he has never been able to write anything creative or original. All the songs he plays were written by other composers; every attempt at composing his own piece has ended up receiving irritated roars from his clamates as they flee with their paws covering their ears.

Harperon simply lacks the instinct required for composing. Following his heart, he inserts notes in random order, hoping ithe end result will be worth listening to. It never is. That hasn't stopped him, though. Even though his lair is filled with parchment scraps of failed songs. he keeps writing in vain hope that one day he will create something worth applauding.

Preeeetty sure I already have a dragon who loves music despite not being able to play it. But IIRC she knows she lacks talent… I don't have an arrogant stuck-up who thinks they're so talented everyone should know them. Hmm… neat idea...

---

Dragons will not be described before they are named. Valkamare to Jehumuha are name-holders and therefore will not be described. Allonsey down are pending, and A'orth down have been approved.

Suggestions are always appreciated!

Esosa - Write that description!

How does he feel about being a relatively young dragon of an old, rare dragon breed? Is he a snob about his lineage?

~~~

While her fellow Royal Blue dragons are content to simply while away their time gazing at the night sky, Irongem is busy deep within her secluded ice cave, tinkering with metal and magic to create unusual companions. She assures the other dragons and their human owner that her creations are harmless and that she simply uses them for menial tasks, though reports from the few who've gotten a glimpse of them say some of them seem to be suited for combat. Though for defense of the cave or a desire to take it over, no one is sure, and this intelligent, somewhat reclusive dragoness isn't telling. Because of this the others are content to leave her to her strange work, as long as she keeps to herself, though quiet whispers hidden behind paws and wings can be heard on the rare instances she leaves her solitude. Her only response is a knowing look and a small smile, furthering the rumor mill even more.

Heh, now I'm reminded of either Ultron or Mortmain from The Infernal Devices book trilogy.

~~~

Taking suggestions~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Daisysky, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Irongem, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm.

Describe Blazingjumper.

He wears a jumper, and loves it. He uses his magic to make it look like it's on fire. Tell the story of how he got it!

Taking suggestions.

My only undescribed dragons are the unnamed ones below Singer of Souls at the bottom of my scroll, and Wibbly Wobbly Viney Whiney.

Unnamed female Blue Gemshard - Write that description!

Even though Gemshards are great at leaping between branches, perhaps she secretly wishes she had pretty wings like a Nebula or Moonstone?

~~~

Blazingjumper's already described, he's listed under my pending descriptions so I jumped to a dragon I've been meaning to describe for a while but keep putting off:

A hardy Ember dragoness who survived not one, but two consecutive Dragon Games and a terrible rebellion she never intended to start, much less be the rallying figure for, Katnissfire has tried to put much of it behind her, despite being on the victorious side. However both she and her mate Peetaflame, another Ember and a fellow survivor of the Games and the war, still have flashbacks and nightmares about the things that happened to them and their loved ones. Through this shared ordeal, they ultimately became very close, from beginning as 'star-crossed lovers' to a real bond. With the ashes of the past underfoot, they honor the memories of those who were lost, and look ahead to a future as bright as a dandelion in the spring.

~~~

Taking suggestions~ ^-^

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Daisysky, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Katnissfire, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Irongem, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm.

Edited by Denwayasha

Sorry about that, I apparently can't read. I thought it said 'waiting to be described'. tongue.gif

I've named her Fae Kaaz (based on her code).

Fae Kaaz always admired the faeries that lived in the depths of the jungle, and dreamed of having glittery wings like theirs. She saw nebula wyverns migrating to follow the long winter nights, and admired their twinkling wings. Her own long body shimmered like a ribbon of blue, but what she wanted was to be a massive swathe of glitter that didn't need the sunlight in order to shine.

After a lot of searching, Kaaz chanced across a moonstone dragoness whose long feathers glowed faintly in the moonlight. She admired this odd dragon (it happened to be the one known as Singer of Souls) and asked about feathers and light. The moonstone was very helpful, and admired Kaaz's plight. The next time she molted, the Singer gave Kaaz her shed flight feathers. Now, Kaaz has finally achieved her dream - she wears her 'wings' all the time, and preens them to keep them pretty.

How about doing Ceruleanmoon?

When the golden moon Aurax is shining brighter than Cirion, she may be gentle and kind, but when Cirion's blue glow is stronger, she is the cause of disappearances and terror in the night.

Unnamed Male Spitfire - Write that description!

Based on his code, perhaps he tries to keep a pack of dogs as pets, but they keep running away because they're frightened of dragons?

~~~

Beneath the golden moonlight of Aurax, Ceruleanmoon appears to be a typical, kind and gentle Moonstone dragon. He never bothers anyone, quietly going about his routine of gathering plants and storing moonlight. However as Aurax's light begins to wane and the blue light of Cirion becomes dominant he seems to change with it, travelling away from the cave under suspicious circumstances while one or two others wind up missing as well. These individuals usually turn up when Aurax begins to brighten once more, with no memories of what happened while they were gone and no idea who was behind their absence. Ceruleanmoon has been questioned about these events, but his alibi is always air-tight.

~~~

Taking suggestions~ ^-^

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Daisysky, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Katnissfire, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Ceruleanmoon, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Irongem, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm.

Banditwing - Write that description!

What sort of mischief does he get into? Does he steal stuff?

Suggestions are welcome, especially for magis and anything else I have a gazillion of, but might be used instead for another dragon. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED on my scroll lack descriptions (everyone else is either described or pending). I have approved or pending descriptions for about half of my dragons now (1750, to be exact), so anything from the last half of my scroll should be fair game.

Legend has it that when the Saint of Lost Causes was wandering in the desert, a black dragon brought him meat to keep him from starving and was duly granted sainthood. None of this has anything to do with Blacksaint, as the Dragon Saint (if not completely fictional) lived many centuries before her egg was even laid and was also male, but Blacksaint has done nothing to correct this case of mistaken identity. Free meals and safe passage through several towns otherwise largely hostile to dragons are worth being held to a higher standard of behavior.

(I might revisit this concept later - perhaps after a marathon of The Hidden Almanac with careful attention paid to saint's days.)

Askiara the Alarming - Write that description!

Perhaps she's a worrier and even the most innocent-seeming things that the other dragons do can cause her to launch into a cautionary tale from her vast repertoire.

~~~

This little Misfit pygmy more than lives up to his name. Banditwing will nab anything that isn't tied or nailed down, even if it isn't particularly valuable. To make things worse, he often hides his purloined loot among the hoards of other dragons, leading to many instances of wrongly-placed blame. For some reason, he likes to wear colorful bits of fabric tied around his neck and sometimes covering his snout, while his telepathic communications carry a strange, drawling accent.

I think I've been watching too many old TV Westerns lately. lol

~~~

Taking suggestions~ ^-^

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Daisysky, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Katnissfire, Ymirflight, Wardslash, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Ceruleanmoon, Scarletlight, Coconutpaw, Reynaflower, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Blazingjumper, Fieryflash, Banditwing, Tinyriver, Sapphirebreeze, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Irongem, Jessieclaw, Crimsonfrost, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Ebonyslash, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. (And there may be some I've forgotten.. XD)

Opaldawn - Write that description!

That's a pretty name. Does her personality match?

-----

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa, Bloody Butterfly, I Was Born a Carrot, Dream of Dreams, Dancerboi

Edit:

Piping Sorrows:

One day, when this dragon was exploring an ancient shipwreck, it came upon a chest filled with pipes, flutes, and other instruments. When he learned what they were, he became very excited and wanted to learn to play them. Unfortunately, none of the instruments were designed for dragon anatomy. Brokenhearted, Piping Sorrows now flies aimlessly, carrying the chest of instruments, hoping to find someone who can play them.
Edited by Danne

Piping Sorrows - Write that description!

Perhaps he once found a trove of human musical instruments such as flutes and pipes in the ruins of a shipwreck, and asked another dragon what they were, so now he's sad that he can't play them since the instruments aren't made for dragon anatomy.

~~~

With her shimmering peach-colored scales and elegant pink wings, Opaldawn is considered one of the most beautiful Sunrise dragons in her cave. This has caused many suitors to come around, and though she tries to be polite when turning them away, on the inside she's glad to see them go. Though most of the other dragons in her cave are content to pair-off and raise eggs and hatchlings, Opaldawn has never seen the appeal of such things, and so far she hasn't met a dragon interested in her who can see past her beauty and "The wonderful children we would have" to her real self.

~~~

Taking suggestions~ ^-^

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Daisysky, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Katnissfire, Ymirflight, Wardslash, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Ceruleanmoon, Scarletlight, Coconutpaw, Reynaflower, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Blazingjumper, Fieryflash, Banditwing, Tinyriver, Sapphirebreeze, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Irongem, Jessieclaw, Crimsonfrost, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Opaldawn, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Ebonyslash, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. (And there may be some I've forgotten.. XD)

Miragewing - Write that description!

Sunsong Amphipteres are believed to be signs of hope and good fortune, but with this dragon, that's all a mirage.

-------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa, Bloody Butterfly, I Was Born a Carrot, Dream of Dreams, Dancerboi, Piping Sorrows

Edit:

Mystic Charmer:

This dragon fades into and out of reality just like others of her breed. Unlike her kin, however, she uses her powers to leave behind good luck charms and amulets for dragons and humans that she thinks needs them. She weaves these charms out of shadows and stardust, building them with her magic, and then lurks until she sees a kind being who needs a helping hand. Then she leaves the charm with them while they sleep.
Edited by Danne

Mystic Charmer - Write that description!

Perhaps she has a hobby of making charms and amulets and uses her ability as a Shadow Walker to secretly give them to others who need them?

~~~

Though many assume that, thanks to the belief that they are often omens of good fortune, all Sunsong Amphipteres are benevolently inclined, they have not yet met Miragewing. This dragon uses that reputation as a means to cause mischief. Residing in an arid portion of his owner's lands, he delights in leading weary travelers astray and sometimes even casting illusions of magnificent oases that only get farther and farther away.

Goodness, I hope that he doesn't ever team up with my other trickster Sunsong! o.o XD

~~~

Open to suggestions! ^-^

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Daisysky, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Katnissfire, Ymirflight, Wardslash, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Ceruleanmoon, Scarletlight, Coconutpaw, Reynaflower, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Blazingjumper, Fieryflash, Banditwing, Tinyriver, Sapphirebreeze, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Irongem, Jessieclaw, Crimsonfrost, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Opaldawn, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Miragewing, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Ebonyslash, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. (And there may be some I've forgotten.. XD)

Geminiwing - Write that description!

Suggestion: This dragon is a teacher! But the two heads can never agree on what subject they want to teach...

-------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa, Bloody Butterfly, I Was Born a Carrot, Dream of Dreams, Dancerboi, Piping Sorrows, Mystic Charmer

Edit:

The Mighty Piffle:

This dragon is even smaller than most pygmies, but don't let that fool you! She is mighty! She wields the magic sword Piffler, and together they have vanquished many evil foes. Mind, the sword is no longer than the average human's index finger, and the dragon is small enough to sit in a human's cupped hands. Looks can certainly be deceiving. Their greatest victory was against a massive Plated Colossus Dragon!
Edited by Danne

The Mighty Piffle - Write that description!

I realize her name is a combination of her parents', but does it suit her personality? Or is she the opposite?

~~~

This Two-Headed dragon is quite studious and would love to share his knowledge with others who are interested in learning, if only both heads could agree on a subject! The left head adores arithmetic and could talk numbers and statistics for hours to anyone who'll listen, while the right head enjoys exploring the wonders of history and language. Maybe someday they'll be able to compromise, but for now, two heads aren't always better than one.

~~~

Open to suggestions! ^-^

Currently pending are: Geminiwing, Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Cometstreak, Daisysky, Balloonchaser, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Katnissfire, Ymirflight, Wardslash, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Ceruleanmoon, Scarletlight, Coconutpaw, Reynaflower, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Blazingjumper, Fieryflash, Banditwing, Tinyriver, Sapphirebreeze, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Irongem, Jessieclaw, Crimsonfrost, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Opaldawn, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Miragewing, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Ebonyslash, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. (And there may be some I've forgotten.. XD)

Edited by Denwayasha

Sharkfang - Write that description!

Suggestion: He seems to be the first Bluna in a fairly big family tree. Has that gone to his head?

-------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa, Bloody Butterfly, I Was Born a Carrot, Dream of Dreams, Dancerboi, Piping Sorrows, Mystic Charmer

Edit:

Pixie of the Rainbow

This sweet-natured Ridgewing loves taking care of hatchlings. Others might grow tired of the way young hatchlings need constant attention, but she just finds them cute. She has a foolproof way to calm down energetic little dragons. She tells them stories! One of her most famous stories is about a pixie princess who climbs a rainbow to rescue her best friend. The tale is so popular that it's become her namesake, Pixie of the Rainbow.
Edited by Danne

(Yo, where's everybody else?? XD)

Pixie of the Rainbow - Write that description!

Maybe she likes to tell stories to the little hatchlings, and most of them involve cute things like rainbows, pixies, princesses, and such. :)

~~~

As one of the eldest Two-Finned Blunas in his cave, over time Sharkfang's family tree has become quite sizeable. He strives to keep in contact with everyone, and enjoys it when the youngest ones come to visit, especially when they ask his advice on swimming techniques or the best places to hunt for fish and shiny treasures. Though he gives this advice freely, he doesn't mind if they don't take it right away, as he believes that part of the fun is figuring things out on one's own.

~~~

Open to suggestions! ^-^

Currently pending are: Geminiwing, Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Blizzardscale, Cometstreak, Daisysky, Balloonchaser, Puffybreeze, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Maystrike, Shadyflower, Flamingotea, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Sharkfang, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Midnightfrost, Thaliaspark, Katnissfire, Ymirflight, Wardslash, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Ceruleanmoon, Scarletlight, Coconutpaw, Reynaflower, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Crowwind, Blazingjumper, Fieryflash, Banditwing, Tinyriver, Elegantbreeze, Sapphirebreeze, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Irongem, Jessieclaw, Crimsonfrost, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Opaldawn, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Miragewing, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Ebonyslash, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. (And there may be some I've forgotten.. XD)

(*watches tumbleweed blow past* Idk man, seems like it's just us. *offers you cookies*)

Eclipsetalon - Write that description!

Suggestion: This dragon loves playing in the rain, especially in the dark. Maybe an eclipse happened in the middle of day and it was the best day ever?

-------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa, Bloody Butterfly, I Was Born a Carrot, Dream of Dreams, Dancerboi, Piping Sorrows, Mystic Charmer, Pixie of the Rainbow

1hold wasn't there when the fire happened. That was long ago. 1hold knows how it happened because the restless souls of the soldiers who were killed in the fire whisper about it in the night. Still, this burnt-down stronghold provided safety to 1hold when he needed it most, when he'd been injured and needed a safe place to recover. Now he guards its remains and listens patiently to the dead, always waiting for a way to repay the favor and help them move on.

Edited by Danne