Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Azulsplash - Write that description! His father doesn't care for his offspring and left his mother to breed with three other dragonesses, his half-brother Viserion only hangs out with his adopted brothers, and he probably doesn't see much of his other half-brother given their different habitats. Does he ever see any of his family?

@Demwayashe Haha, good to hear! I sort my dragons into clans and territories so they're quite often linked, I always look at their family and other clan members and wonder "Where would they have been and who would they have met?" So hence my suggestions smile.gif

Also a question in general: do I put my description in the post above the suggestion or in the first post whenever I post on the thread again? The rules say "When you have the description written and submitted, edit your post to include the description in quotes" so I always assumed that to be the first post but looking around I think most people put the description in the next post.

----

Sagarina the Pure is part of a tightly knit family known as the Blossoms of Spring. Not only does her lineage consist purely of Spring and Pink dragons, she is also the purest of heart any dragon could be. The embodiment of Spring, she is a strict herbivore and takes care not to crush the newly budding flowers on the ground as she walks through the forests that are her home.

-----

Taking suggestions!

Pending descriptions: (In case I missed any in this list, I'll just skip to the next undescribed dragon.)

Welcome to this scroll, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen.

Edited by Mirhana

Sagarina the Pure - Write that description! Suggestion: Why the pure?

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow

Edit:

Ri the Sleeper

This dragon is lazy!  While most males of his breed spend their energy flitting about to and fro, trying to catch the attention of a female, Ri would rather go back to sleep.  He even has a favorite tree branch, high up in the canopy where the sunlight is warm.  Now if only the rest of the Canopy dragons would stop crashing into him!
Edited by Danne

Ri the Sleeper - Write that description! In mating season, male Canopies are selected on their exhausting and elaborate courtship dance between the close growing branches of the upper canopy. Perhaps Ri would rather take another nap than risk crashing into a tree top?

----

Abandoned by his own family and left to fend for himself, Foslaue has grown up with an intense desire to prove himself. Young and small though he was he would pick fights with much larger hatchlings and would often even win, due to sheer willpower and perseverance. As an adult he is no different, determined to earn himself a place as the true Alpha of all Cavern Lurkers. When his physical strength alone is not enough, he will lie, cheat and scheme to achieve his goal, taking little heed of the effect his deeds have on others.

But with a disposition that vicious and sneaky even for a Cavern Lurker, none of the other Lurkers are eager to have him as their leader nor do they think him suitable. Yet they find it difficult to oppose him directly, as he is swift to strike down any opponents. It won't be long before the current leader, Druimm, will find it difficult to maintain his position, since with old age comes both wisdom and weakness.

Thank you for the suggestion!

----

Taking suggestions!

Pending descriptions: (In case I missed any in this list, I'll just skip to the next undescribed dragon.)

Welcome to this scroll, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure.

Edited by Mirhana

Alpha Foslaue - Write that description!

Perhaps the 'Alpha' in his name refers to his desire to be the leader of the other Cavern Lurkers in his cave, though in reality he's not fit for the position nor do the other CLs particularly like him.

~~~

This Waterhorse dragon doesn't really associate with any of his family members, immediate or extended, except for his mother, Neonstripe. His father and two half-brothers live in the same cave, but he's perfectly content not to spend time with them. Quiet and shy, he stays mostly in or near the stream where he lives, while his mother occupies the pond that his stream empties into. Some of the others whisper that his spending so much time with her and not making other friends his own age is "unhealthy" and "troubling", but they both turn deaf ears to this kind of talk, preferring to collect shells and shiny river stones and other calm nature activities together as a family.

~~~

Open to suggestions!~ ^-^

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. And there are probably some I've forgotten.

Also a question in general: do I put my description in the post above the suggestion or in the first post whenever I post on the thread again? The rules say "When you have the description written and submitted, edit your post to include the description in quotes" so I always assumed that to be the first post but looking around I think most people put the description in the next post.

I can't speak for everyone of course, but I prefer putting the description in the next post after a suggestion because 1) I think it looks neater than editing it in before, so that someone browsing the thread can read it in chronological order and 2) I post in the thread only after writing the previously suggested description, so the post before a given suggestion already has a different description in it. But like I said that's just my take on it, either way is fine, I think.

Goldenbrook - Write that description! Perhaps he was abandoned by his parents for his different skin colour. As the first yellow Undine in the family they believed something was wrong with him, but now he has grown into a strong male with beautiful golden scales.

----

Rascal is, as his name suggests, a rascal, taking the average naughty hatchling behavior to a new level. As a youngster he has broken into every kitchen cupboard at least thrice, chewed up any cushion within reach and has peed on the carpet so often that eventually his owner locked him out of the house. Outside there was plenty more mischief to be done: racing around the chicken coop, setting fire to the barn and taking a bite out of the trousers of any visitors. So when Rascal noticed a fat red guy rummaging around the chimney, he climbed on the roof for his customary greeting. As his jaws closed on some fabric, the fat guy managed to climb into a sleigh pulled by six Solstice dragons and flew off, leaving a thoroughly nonplussed Red hatchling behind. When the other hatchlings found out they were furious with him for ruining the 'Christmas spirit', but he has no idea what that means. Rascal has always kept the stolen red cloak, carrying it about like a proper trophy even in adulthood.
I wanted to incorporate that he got a Christmas dragon as his mate but ran out of space :/

-----

Taking suggestions!

Welcome to this scroll, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle and Nifty.

Edited by Mirhana

@Mirhana: Wellll, back in the day (lol I can say that unironically now, woah, this thread is five years old? I'm glad it's still going! Anyway) we edited our posts. That's what the rules say, yeah? But I don't think anyone would care if you did it the other way.

Now... Red Cloaked Rascal - Write that description! Does he really have a cloak? Where did it come from?

------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First

Edit:

Loch Talia

This beautiful Water dragon loves everything about her lake, from its sunlit shallows to the underground caves in its deepest depths. However, being an aquatic dragon makes her life very difficult for two reasons. The first is her mate, Talis Magnum, who's somewhat absentminded and is prone to going days without feeding himself if he isn't reminded. It would be so much easier for Loch Talia if she could go to his lab to remind him! The second reason is her daughter, Mag Talia, who has a phobia of water. Loch Talia loves Mag deeply, but their visits are sometimes strained by Mag's fears. Despite this, the family is very close and loving, and they all work hard to make time for each other.
Edited by Danne

Loch Talia - Write that description! Perhaps she secretly wishes she wasn't a Water dragon so she might visit her absent-minded mate, but as a Water dragon she cannot leave the lake.

-----

Part of a cold-hearted family of Ice and Winter, Eldaran firmly believed in her family's principles of pure breeding and the inferiority of other races. She would harm or kill any other breed she found in her territory. But one day she heard the heart-breaking squeal of a hatchling crying for its mother. Believing one of her nephews or nieces to have gotten lost, she set out to find it, only to find... a Golden Wyvern hatchling. Only barely visible in the snow and shivering vehemently from the cold, Eldaran's motherly instincts kicked in and overrode all her family's principles. Swiftly she scooped it up and hurried to the Wyvern's lair. Initially they charged to attack her, but upon seeing the hatchling and understanding the situation they gave Eldaran a warm welcome. This encounter has completely changed her views on her family's principles. She has been slowly and softly trying to convince some of her clan members of the falsity of these ideas, and some seem susceptible.

-----

Taking suggestions!

Welcome to this scroll, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle, Nifty, Andato, Red Cloaked Rascal, Mini Space Chicken, Tokkie the Space Chicken, Cumanta nic Dhealain, Daicheil mac Dhealain.

Edited by Mirhana

Eldaran Deighe - Write that description!

From reading some of your other descriptions, it seems that the cold-loving dragons aren't too enthused about other groups of dragons settling down on their territory, but perhaps this Ice dragoness is part of a small minority who sympathizes with the newcomers and wishes she could welcome them instead of fighting them?

~~~

Goldenbrook was born in a different cave than the one he lives in now. As an egg, his parents sensed something strange about their child, though they weren't sure what, as his shell looked just like any other Undine's egg. The resident water spirits suggested that they be given care of the egg, so his concerned parents readily agreed and left their egg in a shallow river pool. The egg flourished in the care of the spirits, until the fateful day a flash flood came through the area and the nearly-hatched egg was swept away. Far, far, downstream, after the floodwaters had gone down, a young dragon keeper found his egg while she was gathering water and took it home. Unlike his parents, after he hatched his new owner's other Undine dragons quickly accepted him despite his unusual golden coloration.

(I don't own his parents so I'm not actually sure why he was abandoned to the AP.)

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. And there are probably some I've forgotten.

Shadowsnow - Write that description!

Suggestion if you like it: His father is a red dragon, associated with fire, but his name implies the opposite. Why is that? Rejecting his father, or are they just different?

-------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa

Edit:

Bloody Butterfly:

As a hatchling, Bloody Butterfly was frail and somewhat sickly. This, combined with the shape of her spots, earned her the nickname "butterfly." Her fellow Bleeding Moons wrote her off as one of those unfortunate dragons who would need human aid to survive. Imagine their surprise when her butterfly-shaped spots darkened to a red so deep it was almost black! Now an adult, Bloody Butterfly lives up to her name in more ways than one. She's eternally graceful in the air, and she's also the most aggressive dragon you'll ever meet.
Edited by Danne

Bloody Butterfly - Write that description! Perhaps butterfly was a nickname given to her by some bullying hatchlings because of her somewhat frailer physique?

-----

Cnaimh has great fatherly instincts; he loves hatchlings, is a dedicated parent and can spend hours playing with them. Unfortunately, most hatchlings tend to run away at the mere sight of him. If they don't, they'll still run as soon as they can smell him. Cnaimh always feels dreadfully hurt at being rejected so brusquely, but there's little he can do about it: he cannot alter his appearance and his smell is, well, an unfortunate complication of his diet. Fortunately Marrow hatchlings don't care for either of these; quite the contrary: the more skull and bones protrude and the worse he smells, the cooler he is in their eyes. Cnaimh will happily divide his time between his own offspring and any frozen Marrows the family has taken in.

Taking suggestions!

Welcome to this scroll, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle, Nifty, Andato, Red Cloaked Rascal, Mini Space Chicken, Astronut, Cumanta nic Dhealain, Daicheil mac Dhealain, Eldaran Deighe, Uaimh.

Edited by Mirhana

Cnaimh Dearg - Write that description!

Suggestion, if you like it: This dragon loves hatchlings, but non-Marrow hatchies tend to be scared of him. But the Marrows probably think he's the best!

-------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa, Bloody Butterfly

Edit:

I Was Born a Carrot:

This little Mint was hatched in a carrot patch. There were no other dragons around at the time. Everywhere she looked, there were carrots. Carrots with their green tops that rustled in the wind, and there she was, too, with her green body, almost the exact same shade. She can be forgiven for having been a bit confused! She maintains a special fondness for these vegetables even today, though she's now well aware that she is, in fact, a dragon and not a carrot. She frequently sleeps in the same carrot patch where she hatched, and she refuses to eat carrots. It simply feels too much like cannibalism.
Edited by Danne

I Was Born a Carrot - Write that description!

What happened to her that she thinks she's a carrot? And as a result, will she eat carrots, since Mint dragons are vegetarians, or does she view them as kin of a sort?

~~~

This dragon's magical ability tends to take after his father's (a Red dragon) though his name might suggest otherwise. The reason for the confusion is that he hatched in the wintertime, and his owner named him before his talents were discovered. In addition to a Black dragon's natural aptitude for combat magic, Shadowsnow is also fairly proficient in spells that require Fire mana. As a hatchling he was quite a pyromaniac, but he's calmed a bit with age. Thankfully the cave's Magi dragons have nearly perfected a strong fireproofing spell for the occasional mishap.

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Daisysky, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. And there are probably some I've forgotten.

Coconutpaw - Write that description!

Suggestions: I don't even know, man, he's just a cute hatchie with a cute name. SO CUTE. How does he feel about being so dang cute?

-------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa, Bloody Butterfly, I Was Born a Carrot

Edit:

Dream of Dreams:

For years, this dragon dreamed. Dreamed of a home of his own, of other Solstice dragons to share his burden. Sometimes, he dreamed so hard that he forgot the dream wasn't real. But his dreams went unanswered until one year, at last, a kind stranger brought him to a cave in desperate need of his expertise. Now he has a home and a large clan of dragons to call his family. He has never been happier to have a dream fulfilled.
Edited by Danne

Dream of Dreams - Write that description! Does he have trouble telling dream from reality? Has he ever done something stupid because he thought he was still dreaming?

----

As a young hatchling, there was nothing Bessy liked better than the stories the adults would tell her every evening. Fierce dragons fighting off the greedy humans besieging their lair, or dragons fighting side by side for the honour of their clans, epic battles of magic and fire... How she longed to be a warrior herself! Young Bessy would climb up and down trees and play-fight with other hatchlings to train herself, and every evening she would look in a still pond to see if there was any progress. Sadly, a congenital defect meant she never grew up, an eternal hatchling staring back at her from the smooth waters of the pond. Now she is only admired for her cuteness, not her courage, and she gets told off by the adults if she play-fights too roughly.

Taking suggestions!

Welcome to this scroll, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle, Nifty, Andato, Red Cloaked Rascal, Mini Space Chicken, Astronut, Cumanta nic Dhealain, Daicheil mac Dhealain, Eldaran Deighe, Uaimh, Cnaimh Dearg.

Edited by Mirhana

Bessy Yellowwing - Write that description!

Speaking of adorable hatchlings, but maybe she doesn't like being thought of as cute and instead dreams of being a fierce warrior.

~~~

This Neotropical hatchling's favorite food is, unsurprisingly, coconuts. However because he is magicked to be an eternal hatchling, he sometimes has trouble opening the thick, tough shells. Whenever this happens he approaches one of the adult dragons and tries his best to look cute and slightly pitiful until the older dragon helps him out. Most of his cavemates are easily swayed by this behavior, but there is the occasional 'tough nut to crack', and when dealing with one of these dragons he employs a repertoire of high-pitched whining noises until they give in.

~~~

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Daisysky, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm. And there are probably some I've forgotten.

Solarprism - write that description! Suggestion: when he is struck by direct sunlight, not only does he shine a brilliant gold like other Amphipteres, but also reflects the light in the form of a rainbow. Maybe he likes to trick humans, a golden glitter at the end of the rainbow?

----

Edit:

Pat and his mate Pete are the oldest Pumpkin dragons they know of and progenitors of almost all of the Pumpkins in the area. One might think that in their old age they would calm down a bit, settling in a nice comfortable pumpkin and watch time go by. For most of the year, that is correct, but in autumn, the opposite is true. A constant coming and going of children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren means there's no time for rest, oh no. Just as one family member picks up their hatchlings, another one drops them off at its grandparents so they can babysit. Combine that with the fact that autumn also seems to be the moment any unmarried offspring visits to introduce their new mate, there's not a quiet moment to be had. When Pat is not overloaded with naughty, moaning or weeping hatchlings or being introduced to new in-laws, he will curl up to his mate Pete and complain of his tiring day. Secretly though, he loves autumn and the family visits better than any other time of year.

Taking suggestions!

Failte Gu Alba, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle, Nifty, Andato, Red Cloaked Rascal, Mini Space Chicken, Astronut, Cumanta nic Dhealain, Daicheil mac Dhealain, Eldaran Deighe, Uaimh, Cnaimh Dearg, Bessy Yellowwing, Mabil, Munolfr, Aimheal, Uachdar.

Edited by Mirhana

Pat Pumpkin - Write that description!

Suggestion: She looks to be the head of a large family of pumpkin dragons. What is that like?

-------

Open to suggestions!

Pending descriptions: Shrouded Traveling Shadow, Ri the Sleeper, Tails Go First, Loch Talia, Miaksa, Bloody Butterfly, I Was Born a Carrot, Dream of Dreams

Edit:

Dancerboi:

As soon as the music starts playing, this dragon wants to be on the dance floor. When he was a hatchling, he dreamed of becoming a famous dancer, but a tragic injury to one of his legs when he was a yearling put an end to those dreams. Today, he is an accomplished hunter, specializing in flashy aerial kills to bring home food for his family, but he still loves dancing more than anything.
Edited by Danne

Dancerboi - Write that description!

Maybe he dreams of being a famous dancer, but his family/clan doesn't approve and thinks he ought to spend his time following more productive persuits such as hunting and fighting.

~~~

It is widely believed by dragons and humans alike that the sight of a Sunsong Amphiptere flying high above is an omen of good fortune and hope. While that may or may not be true, it certainly isn't in the case of this dragon. In addition to his breed's natural shine of gold, Solarprism can also reflect light into rainbows, and he uses this to trick others. He once heard a human legend that says all rainbows have a pot of golden treasure at the end of them, so he watches for a would-be treasure seeker to find the end of his rainbow, lying in wait until they get close enough to realize that there is no gold but a dragon instead, and proceeds to rob them of their food and valuables. However, tales of his exploits are not enough to discourage people from continuing to search for the mythical pot of gold, so perhaps he's a symbol of hope after all.

~~~

Taking suggestions!~ ^-^

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Daisysky, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm.

Bloodflower - Describe that dragon!

Halloween theme!

Prehaps she cultivates plants that flower over halloween? Or a rare flower that only blooms every few decades bloomed on her hatching day and she was named for it?

~~~

Joy Brightstripe came into the clan as a sickly and scared feral hatchling, having hatched alone and almost did not survive long enough to be found. She was adopted by the female black Koiai Darklove, who's own children had long left the nest. Joy never trusted anyone other than Koiai, and was terrified of relying on anyone else. She made it her mission to learn all the skills she might need to survive as soon as possible. Although most dragons in the clan rely on the hunting, gathering and cultivation of food by others in the clan for food, Joy has refused to eat anything she did not catch herself. Due to this Joy spends most of her time hunting and gathering food for herself, and has even learned several methods of preserving her food from human villagers.

Joy decided in her youth that she could never trust a male with her heart, and so has stated that should she ever desire children, she will objectively choose a sire, and remain with him only as long as egg making takes.

Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Sylexion Maru, Echo Monsoon, Gildarex Fog, Puku Thuma, Nurrowin Moonglow, Uzarah Malflame, Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface, Sumire Sufaurn, Larkspur Oskana, Delvoth Stronghunt, Narani Moonglow, Peroth Maru, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota, Ernest Yellowstone, Virtue Vinbred, Ryuu Stormfront, Amery Telnet, Lucas Naive, Iruma Takahashi, Ah and Un D'Hippo, Emphemeral Oasis, Autumna Pride, Meara Summer and Zumbaimn Zen are described.

Cynrik and Vasska Inquisitor, Zip Dustclaw, Loki Eventide, Diana Intenta-Dorkface, Faranath Noon, Toasty Bluule, Letta Oasis, Galbraith Stronghunt-Dorkface, Z'aurei Ieuzes, Lolth Eventide, Prishon Oasis, Talith Maru, Donsainga Hoofang, Valan Crystal, Oreo and Ryuuno Twomind, Hallow Illuminais, Jevash Sirenstar, Valero Aegis, Guther Triggerhappy, Stormfrost Intenta-Dorkface, Flashfrost Intenta-Dorkface, Raburesu Love-Is-Dead and Joy Brightstripe are pending.

Azara Intenta-Dorkface - describe that dragon! Does she take pride in her surname or does she find it rather awkward?

----

Taking suggestions! Feel free to pick more than one if you like, I have thousands of undescribed dragons.

Failte Gu Alba, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle, Nifty, Andato, Red Cloaked Rascal, Mini Space Chicken, Astronut, Cumanta nic Dhealain, Daicheil mac Dhealain, Eldaran Deighe, Uaimh, Cnaimh Dearg, Bessy Yellowwing, Mabil, Munolfr, Aimheal, Uachdar, Pat Pumpkin, Ry's Leafseer, Comhnall.

----

Comhnall'd think his name isn't that difficult to pronounce, but reality has proven different. Anyone not native to Alba has found their own way of pronouncing it, varying from Come-all, Cof-nall, Cowoll to Cornball. Unfortunately, due to the fact that cornballs are one of his favourite foods and he has a dreadfully corny sense of humour, Cornball is what most people stick to. More often than not Comhnall feels like strangling these ignorant little fools, and if he had the strength for it he probably would.

Cornball was already taken or I'd name his mate that wink.gif

Edited by Mirhana

I don't write a single description for five months and then I write seven in one day. What the actual heck. O.o

---

Comhnall- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Well, I picked him mainly because I misread his name as Cornball at first and I was highly amused. So, maybe no one can spell/remember his name, and it really frustrates him? Or maybe he has an embarrassing nickname?

---

In some parts of Valkemare where mana crystals are rare, magic is both poorly understood and extremely feared. As always, some dragons are born with proficiency for it, but the number is small, and they are generally hunted and eliminated before their powers can progress to their full strength.

When Jai Ying realized she had a gift in Life magic that gave her the ability to regenerate by stealing life force energy from other beings, she became angry that such a wonderful skill would be feared. She decided that she would create a new clan where dragons like her could live in peace, hidden from the rest of the known world, and with her unique ability she would be the perfect dragon to lead them. She called it Afterlife as a way of celebrating starting over in a new, welcoming world. Her people are happy to isolated from the outside world because they knew they were safe and they have the support of others like them.

Not sure why it took so long to describe her; she's based on an actual character. It should have been easy. tongue.gif She's Jai Ying from Agents of SHIELD if anyone's wondering.

---

Dragons will not be described before they are named. Valkamare to Jehumuha are name-holders and therefore will not be described. Allonsey down are pending, and A'orth down have been approved.

Suggestions are always appreciated!

Yusano - write that description! Suggestion: not only is he unpredictable as all Astrapi are, he is downright mad. His frequent delusions mean he is a danger to anyone and anything - a bird flying by is a spy for his enemies, and no friend can be trusted once they're out of sight.

---

Taking suggestions! Feel free to pick more than one if you like, I have thousands of undescribed dragons.

Failte Gu Alba, I hope you enjoy your stay, The History of Alba - Part I, The History of Alba - Part II, Miann, Caithlin, Maireach, Macantas, Connadh, Tairgse, Liathgorm, Innich, Mazzel, Tof, Mazzel Tof, Ceol Clasaigeach, Cairdeas, Maebh O'Sheane, Airgeadaichte, Kentucky Fried Space Chicken, Heracleides, Aonghas na Beinne, Aoife na Beinne, Brian na Beinne, Beitris na Beinne, Beitidh na Beinne, Arnfastr, Gunnmundr, Harailt an Rioghaill, Buinne an Adhair, Camhanaich an Adhair, Eachdraidh an Adhair, Clan Raifteiri, Aonranach, Bainidh, Bean an Reothadh, Buantas an Reothadh, Amadan an Reothadh, Dioghaltas, Coisiche Uisge, Fleeciness, Jkoucadw Thuwed, Rewij Thuwed, Vehwot Thuwed, Vhuiticodk Thuwed, Kxaoladw Thuwed, District One - Luxury, District Four - Seaweed, District Six - Orb, District Eight - Needle, District Eight - Needle II, A Serial Killer Is After Me, Benny Bubble, Speedy Ninja Chicken, The Cake Is Real, A Tale Of Twelve Dragons, Leanabh, Reothte, Craos O'shawe, District Two - Blacksmith, Highland Cow, Fire Breathing Chicken of DOOM, Coisinn, Cheezy Pun, Shopping Brie, Diss A Brie, De Brie, R 'n Brie, Nacho Cheeseling, Blue Cheeseling, Caerphilly Cheeseling, Roarquefort, Cheese A Jolly Good Fellow, AAAAAH A MOUSE, Sagarina, LargeBoldDragon, Tatties and Neeps, Wild haggis, Meachran, Mearachd, Paganach, Magairle, Subsonic Hypno-clucker, Escaine, Mollachd, Mionn, Mallaich, Mulad, Colman O'sheane, Zombie's Orphan, Undead Dad, Scurbeorg, Fyrbeorg, Nihtcwen, Sagarina the Pure, Alpha Foslaue, Hridslaep, Losgrap, Shoogle, Nifty, Andato, Red Cloaked Rascal, Mini Space Chicken, Astronut, Cumanta nic Dhealain, Daicheil mac Dhealain, Eldaran Deighe, Uaimh, Cnaimh Dearg, Bessy Yellowwing, Mabil, Munolfr, Aimheal, Uachdar, Pat Pumpkin, Ry's Leafseer, Comhnall. Pyrophobe, Mada Thuwed, Amfejkoh Thuwed, Fritheil, Frithir.

After seeing what happened to his best friend Pants On Fire, this dragon has developed a massive phobia for fire. Highly inconvenient for an Ember dragon, as all his kin live in and around active volcanoes. Pyro himself will always keep a safe distance to live flames, and will scatter at the merest hint that a volcano might erupt.
Edited by Mirhana

Pyrophobe- Write that description!

Is he afraid of fire because of some kind of accident? Or did he pick that name himself thinking it would make others afraid of him?

~~~

What little she doesn't eat from her scavenges and kills, this Black Marrow dragoness buries and mixes into the soil, providing fertilizer of sorts for her garden of strange, often spooky and grotesque plants. Most of them are fairly tame, but attempts by some of the Earth- and Life-aligned dragons to study them have been repelled by some of her more vicious specimens. Bloodflower is the only one who can walk among "her preciouses" unharmed, and few dragons save for the other Halloween breeds are inclined to visit her there. On moonless nights in particular, odd noises can be heard coming from the vicinity of her plot, loudest among them a deep booming voice calling out "Feed me, Seymore!"

Tried to stick with the Halloween theme even though it's now November. :3

~~~

Open to suggestions! :D

Currently pending are: Amethystsplit, Violettwin, Leafsplit, Daisysky, Coalstrike, Shadowysinger, Shadowsnow, Frankclaw, Reynatalon, Isabelleshadow, Dauntlessblaze, Shadyflower, Cometstreak, Balloonchaser, Crescentflight, Seleneshimmer, Winterdancer, Scarletsplit, Geminiflare, Verdantsong, Clarissefang, Hollysparkle, Rudolphflight, Cloudfrost, Cirrusfeather, Thaliaspark, Ymirflight, Salmonblossom, Coralpaw, Frostsinger, Fangfrost, Icysong, Diamondfreeze, Goldfishsplash, Brightbubble, Marcospeckle, Jasonstorm, Rhaegalfang, Hazelstone, Sunshock, Bloodflower, Furyblaze, Leoblaze, Jeanwing, Sashaflight, Swiftcreek, Frostglow, Moonlightwind, Coconutpaw, Berryblossom, Barneyscales, Petitefoot, Blazingjumper, Crowwind, Tinyriver, Jamesflight, Brightroyal, Jessieclaw, Opalfeather, Snowflakeflight, Sunrisedancer, Willsparkle, Twilightjewel, Amethystblaze, Calypsoshine, Solarprism, Garnetheat, Scarletbubble, Toxicthorn, Toxicsong, Annabethtalon, Percystorm, Mintsplash, Goldenbrook, Lemonsplash, Lilacflash, Amethystfire, Sugarfluff, Frostedfang, Simonfang, Silkenfang, Neonstripe, Azulsplash, Wildblossom, Swiftstreak, Healingbreeze, Feathercloud, Sapphirewyrm, Splashwyrm, Fierywyrm, Citruswyrm, Emeraldwyrm, and Lightningwyrm.

@Hawktalon- Oh gosh your Silver Shimmerscale should meet my Anagallis who also has a pending AoS-related description! Now if only I could decide which breeds would best fit my precious babies Jemma and Fitz, I'd dragonize them, too. <3

@Denway OMG YES. Daisy/Skye is my favorite character next to Fitz. I have another couple whose relationship is based on Jai Ying and Cal, as well, but only in description. PLEASSEEE do a Fitzsimmons pair, that would be so cute. <3 (Is your Reynatalon an AoS dragon, too?)

---

Midnightfrost - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: He lives in the arctic and only attacks ships at night? And maybe his favorite past time is "sunning" himself under the moonlight on a glacier?

---

All Astrapi Xenowyrms are known for their unpredictable natures, but Yusano's stems from pure madness. He is constantly wrought with delusions -- sometimes terrifying, always incredibly lucid. Most often he sees monsters swarming out of the darkness to kill him, making his lair a very dangerous place. When one hears lightning exploding on a clear night, it's generally Yusano trying to defend himself from his imagined foes. Though sometimes they're not so imaginary... he has the tendency to distrust everyone even in his rare moments of clarity because they can so easily take on a horrifying facade. He has a few close friends that will stay by his side even as he accuses them of unspeakable things, but for the most part he is alone, lost in his own insanity.

Ugh, I really don't like it, but it's done. Yay.

--

Dragons will not be described before they are named. Valkamare to Jehumuha are name-holders and therefore will not be described. Allonsey down are pending, and A'orth down have been approved.

Suggestions are always appreciated!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Incredible - my second post this year.

Thenadier - Describe that dragon! How does a zombie drake differ in temperament/behavior from the dragon variety? What do her mate and child think of the transformation?

Suggestions are welcome, especially for magis and anything else I have a gazillion of, but might be used instead for another dragon. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED on my scroll lack descriptions (everyone else is either described or pending). I have approved or pending descriptions for a little over half my dragons now (1750, to be exact), so anything from the last half of my scroll should be fair game.

Shy Voxol is quiet and demure, at least in public. In private, she's not that different - she is a mint, after all - but she has been known to passive-aggressively tidy up to show her annoyance at another dragon's messes. If she could write, she'd leave strongly-worded notes.
Edited by Mathcat