Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Lazuli Moon - Write that description!

Lovely name, both for her and her male counterpart, but he has a description and she does not! smile.gif

I will not write descriptions for the chickens (they're just scroll separators) or the Splits at this time.

Suggestions are very welcome, but may not be taken on certain dragons. However, if you pick an unnamed dragon and provide a suggestion, it's possible the dragon gets named -and- described in a single sweep accordingly.

Pending: Tanoth the Dragon King, Dalryn the Radiant Prince, Lajazi the Jade Spirit, Essasha the Gilded Scale, Varuna the Fiendish Flame, Kythrina the Blood Phoenix, Ray'say the Carved Grin, Nafona the Candle Flame, Julia the Dazzling Enchantress, Tilvan the Rune Dancer, Siratha the Blazing Crest, Gayah the Arcane Sighted, Romul the War Chanter, Naloria the Gale Wind, Gartas the Titanic Bulk, Nialla the Wild Song, Llyra the Gentle Sage, Kayla the Forest Magus, Garalea the High Tide, Iwara the Lake Frolic, Jorana the Orchid Bloom, Alorak the Noble Dusk, Timara the Swift Leap, Kalith the Rune Scroll.

Edit: The Sweetling has been named (he is now Riril the Sugar Devil) and his description is as thus:

Whoever let Riril have his first man-made confectionery happened to cause quite a lot of trouble for the village nearby the little Sweetling's home. At the taste of the sugary treat, Riril found that he has an odd reaction to the chemicals within - a state of dreamy euphoria, something that never happens to him from eating the sugars that are part of his natural diet. The revelation drove the dragon into the nearby village, where he, at first, resorted to skulking in the dark and stealing to sate his sweet-tooth. One night, however, the confectioner left out a trap, and the Sweetling found himself ensnared. The critter broke down upon confrontation, pleading his case - and to his surprise, his captor turned out a kind man and offered him to remain in his shop. Riril now works as the confectioner's assistant, and has all the candy he can eat at paw's reach. His work has since repaid every coin he'd stolen, and his sponge cakes are a favorite amongst local children.

Had to cut it down to size a couple times before it fit. tongue.gif

I'm sorry I didn't take the naming suggestion, but the firstnames are always nonsensical, and "gateau" actually means something. But! I did include mention of sponge cakes in the description itself to honor the suggestion being there. <3

PS: Did I mention I love you for choosing an unnamed and giving a suggestion? The inspiration helps so much with the naming, too. biggrin.gif

Edited by Azure

Azure, you have some of the most creative names. I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask you to describe an unnamed Sweetling. Suggestion: He loves human confectioneries. So much, in fact, that he's gone a little crazy from trying to obtain them in amounts large enough for his tastes. Name suggestion: Gateau

Maybe she once had a name, but now nobody remembers it. The Captain has been around the strange Legion vampires so long that she might as well be one of them. From the birth of the first Legionnaire in the area, Gevu, the Captain has been slowly but surely losing her sense of identity, becoming instead a pawn of the cruel vampire. He christened her 'Captain' in his self-centered wish to become the master of a Legion of Legionnaires. Captain works best in broad daylight, when those she is told to spy upon least suspect what she is about.

~*~

I'm always open to suggestions.

Pending: Alastriona Ivory, Little Archangel, Dagda Finn, Dagda Draiocht, Natadita Paiva, Dr House MD, Ja'xom's Ruth, Barbershop Quartet Soprano, Barbershop Quartet Alto, Barbershop Quartet Tenor, Barbershop Quartet Bass, Caol Steve Deem'd Epic, Dagda Sefora, God Ninja, Cuffs Thinks It's a Dragon, Genesis & Exodus, Delfiin Katsko, Eternally Young Dorkface, Sudraba Karaliene, Dagda Neingyi, and Cernunnos Stuha.

Edited by klinneah

Let's go wiiiiiiiiiith...

Captain of the 501st Legion - Write that description!

How did such a peaceful dragon get to be a captain? Is it not even an army? Is the little girl deluded into thinking she is the captain of an army, or maybe it's an ironic nickname?

And thanks for your previous suggestion. See above. Much <3. smile.gif

Standard disclaimer:

I will not write descriptions for the chickens (they're just scroll separators) or the Splits at this time.

Suggestions are very welcome, but may not be taken on certain dragons. However, if you pick an unnamed dragon and provide a suggestion, it's possible the dragon gets named -and- described in a single sweep accordingly.

Pending: Tanoth the Dragon King, Dalryn the Radiant Prince, Lajazi the Jade Spirit, Essasha the Gilded Scale, Varuna the Fiendish Flame, Kythrina the Blood Phoenix, Ray'say the Carved Grin, Nafona the Candle Flame, Riril the Sugar Devil, Julia the Dazzling Enchantress, Tilvan the Rune Dancer, Siratha the Blazing Crest, Gayah the Arcane Sighted, Romul the War Chanter, Naloria the Gale Wind, Gartas the Titanic Bulk, Nialla the Wild Song, Llyra the Gentle Sage, Kayla the Forest Magus, Garalea the High Tide, Iwara the Lake Frolic, Jorana the Orchid Bloom, Alorak the Noble Dusk, Timara the Swift Leap, Kalith the Rune Scroll.

Edit: Cerrak is proving elusive. This might take some time. sad.gif

Him being caveborn and having no children is nothing strange on my scroll. That's more or less 95% of my dragons. tongue.gif

Edit2: Finally got something.

When Cerrak first came into the territory of the Ash'del clan, he was emaciated and ill almost beyond salvation. The best healers and caretakers of the land were called upon to try save his fragile life. Most thought he would perish, losing hope for him and departing, but the scroll keeper never gave in to despair. She sat by his side day and night, providing food and medicine, singing gentle songs to him and consoling him, telling him he will be alright. Slowly, the constant care took its effect, and Cerrak healed, growing into a hale and hearty adult. The immense kindness he was shown has made him into one of the most caring dragons of the lands - one seldom sees the gentle Cerrak outside the nursery, where he tends to the needs of the young, often humming softly the heart-warming tunes he listened to during his long recovery.

When I plucked Cerrak off the AP he was deeply ill due to overviewing and sick for 3 solid days under the fog. I was 90% sure he's gonna die, but he didn't. So I incorporated that into the story!

Also, marginally related, my dear description savvies, but - I refer to the scroll keeper character as, well, "the scroll keeper", but somehow that sounds awkward to me especially as it's supposed to be her that's writing this. However, I can't use first person as per the guidelines. I could call her "the sorceress", since that's my vision of the scroll keeper character, but. What do you think? Got any ideas in mind of how to make it flow better and bring it closer to my vision?

Edited by Azure

Cerrak the Halcyon Heart -- Write that description!

He had no parents and no children. How does he feel about this?

Check for approved descriptions first, and I'm open to any and all suggestions. smile.gif

Pending: April Darkstar, Key Lime Pi, Mag Talia, Not-Enough-Cash Stranger, Nova the Christmas Vine, Pestilent Whispers, Shimmer Stone, Silent Othello McFox III, The Muse That Guides You

Edit: Took me a while, but here she is.

Pixie Dreams:

There's the devil in her eyes, this little dragon with her heart on her sleeve and laughter in every line of her body.  Small and graceful, like all her kin, Pixie was named for her cheerfully impish nature.  It's rare to catch a glimpse of her, but those who do never forget the warmth she leaves behind, little fires that keep their hearts and souls alive long after she's moved on.
Edited by Danne

@Azure: There is a Mathcat Fangirl, actually (and thanks for the compliment - 470 approved descriptions and more on the way).

Pixie Dreams - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Treis lack descriptions. Previous posts have been edited to reflect descriptions for Oroena (at long last) and Guardian Tawn - the others should be following soon.

Other magi dragons often joke that salt water, not blood, flows in Belsevith's veins, as she has such a strong affinity for the sea.  She draws most of her inspiration from the ocean, turning to it for spell ideas or as a source for her next project.  Currently, Belsevith is working on ways to allow non-aquatic dragons to explore the ocean depths, but is having trouble finding support.  All of the dragons she's talked to so far have trouble swimming out too far from land, let alone diving deep below the surface, and can barely stand to listen to her stories of the wonders she's encountered.
Edited by Mathcat

Awww, bless.

Okay, so. I choose...

Belsevith - Write that description!

And this time, I've a suggestion, ohnoes. She's the child of a Deep Sea (someone was trying for Shallows biggrin.gif), so she might have an aquatic bend to her - an affinity for water based magic, or maybe a habit of sitting on beaches and looking wistfully out into the ocean.

Standard disclaimer:

I will not write descriptions for the chickens (they're just scroll separators) or the Splits or Pygmies at this time.

Suggestions are very welcome, but may not be taken on certain dragons. However, if you pick an unnamed dragon and provide a suggestion, it's possible the dragon gets named -and- described in a single sweep accordingly (which is always great for me!)

Pending: Tanoth the Dragon King, Dalryn the Radiant Prince, Lajazi the Jade Spirit, Essasha the Gilded Scale, Varuna the Fiendish Flame, Kythrina the Blood Phoenix, Ray'say the Carved Grin, Nafona the Candle Flame, Riril the Sugar Devil, Julia the Dazzling Enchantress, Tilvan the Rune Dancer, Siratha the Blazing Crest, Gayah the Arcane Sighted, Romul the War Chanter, Naloria the Gale Wind, Gartas the Titanic Bulk, Nialla the Wild Song, Llyra the Gentle Sage, Kayla the Forest Magus, Garalea the High Tide, Iwara the Lake Frolic, Garlond the Crushing Sea, Jorana the Orchid Bloom, Alorak the Noble Dusk, Cerrak the Halcyon Heart, Timara the Swift Leap, Kalith the Rune Scroll.

Edit: Pardon, love, I didn't expect the thread to pop back so soon! It's fixed and such. smile.gif

Edit2: Step aside, Pyrana the Lore Seeker in da house:

They say knowledge is power, and none believes - and perhaps embodies - that saying more than Pyrana. An avid collector of magical lore, Pyrana has spent decades gathering and preserving arcane secrets and spells, whatever form they may come in. Her clandestine home, located inside a pocket dimension of her own making, is nothing but a gigantic, bizarre library that contains all her findings and grows bigger by the day. Her assistants, their races as diverse as the rainbow's colors, mill about night and day, transcribing scrolls and organizing the vast knowledge contained within under Pyrana's watchful eyes.
Edited by Azure

Pyrana the Lore Seeker - Describe that dragon!

What lore is she seeking? Magic lore? Lore of the Magi Dragons?

~*~

Open to Suggestions

I am not describing my Papers/Golds/Silvers/Dinos at the moment. I have plans for them.

Underneath the Sun Cuffs, Kanaye's Secret and Tender You Hold Me are pending.

A few of my dragons already have descriptions, make sure the one you chose doesn't please.

Go Go Gadget Cuffs- Write that description!

Does he love gadgets? Does he love building little contraptions? What does he do with them? Does he collect them? Owait. Dur.

My Broken Toaster - Write that description!

Evanath never was a tame one. Always running off into the marshes when she was a hatchling, never playing with her clutchmates, forever defying her elders and scroll-keeper, Evanath never had many friends growing up. Even now, she still hasn't settled down with a mate and children, although narrowing it down to two was a vast improvement.

~*~

Always open to suggestions.

Pending: Alastriona Ivory, Little Archangel, Dagda Finn, Dagda Draiocht, Natadita Paiva, Dr House MD, Ja'xom's Ruth, Barbershop Quartet Soprano, Barbershop Quartet Alto, Barbershop Quartet Tenor, Barbershop Quartet Bass, Caol Steve Deem'd Epic, Dagda Sefora, God Ninja, Cuffs Thinks It's a Dragon, Genesis & Exodus, Delfiin Katsko, Eternally Young Dorkface, Sudraba Karaliene, Dagda Neingyi, Cernunnos Stuha, and Captain of the 501st Legion.

You know, I think I'm going to PM Sockster and ask her to take a look at my queue.

Edited by klinneah

Yay! Thread's back! Thanks kiffren/Sock.

Edit: And Khay, too, apparently. Popular thread, I guess.

Wild Evanath of Pern - Write that descriptions!

So, why is she wild?

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Belsevith lack descriptions.

After spending her hatchling days as the darling of the fosterlings and being indulged by almost every adult dragon she came in contact with, Valentine Rosepetal grew up to be quite spoiled.  She always demands her own way, refuses to let other dragons tell her what to do, and rivals Valentine Pixie in her acts of mischief.  There's hope that she still might grow more pleasant to be around as she gets older, but this seems increasingly unlikely.
Edited by Mathcat

Yay! Thread's back! Thanks kiffren/Sock.

I actually PMed Khay and she was nice enough to return it to us.

Valentine Rosepetal - Describe that Dragon!

What is her personality? Is she delicate? Is she romantic? Is she the complete opposite?

~*~

Open to Suggestions

I am not describing my Papers/Golds/Silvers/Dinos at the moment. I have plans for them.

Underneath the Sun Cuffs, Kanaye's Secret, My Broken Toaster, and Tender You Hold Me are pending.

A few of my dragons already have descriptions, make sure the one you chose doesn't please.

Ciriren Cavewand - Write that description!

Open to suggestions, but might not take them. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED are, well, in need of descriptions - all others either have approved descriptions, pending descriptions, or have already been suggested.

All of Zaun's acquaintances will readily agree that he's quite a skilled mage, but even his closest friends struggle to find more to say than that.  He's competent enough, and there's nothing wrong with his technique, but his magic lacks that spark of creativity and imagination that characterizes the work of the best-known magic-users, which is why his surname is Sterlingmage and not the more prestigious Goldenmage.  Getting Zaun to admit there might be room for improvement is a lost cause, though, as he seems unable to realize there's anything lacking.
Edited by Mathcat

Zaun Sterlingmage - Write that description!

Sterlingmage? What does that mean, and how did he get the title?

Densevip is a bit paranoid. He flinches at every corner, creeps through the dark tunnels, and can't quite bring himself to trust even klinneah. Everything is out to get him; the spiders, they want his sweet blood. The frozen hatchlings, they can't wait to smother him in his sleep. The vampires, well, they need no explanation. In his mind, he has only one protection against the swarms of evil beings set on destroying him - whenever he feels threatened, he swings his tail at the nearest rock, shouting "Echr Danoq Ackiran!" Nobody has yet figured out what this means.

~*~

Pending: Alastriona Ivory, Little Archangel, Dagda Finn, Dagda Draiocht, Natadita Paiva, Dr House MD, Ja'xom's Ruth, Barbershop Quartet Soprano, Barbershop Quartet Alto, Barbershop Quartet Tenor, Barbershop Quartet Bass, Caol Steve Deem'd Epic, Dagda Sefora, God Ninja, Cuffs Thinks It's a Dragon, Genesis & Exodus, Delfiin Katsko, Eternally Young Dorkface, Sudraba Karaliene, Dagda Neingyi, Cernunnos Stuha, Captain of the 501st Legion, and Wild Evanath of Pern.

Edited by klinneah

Stonebreaker Densevip -- Write that description!

Suggestion if you'd like: Seems like a bit of a violent name for a usually protective breed.

Pending: April Darkstar, Key Lime Pi, Mag Talia, Not-Enough-Cash Stranger, Nova the Christmas Vine, Pestilent Whispers, Pixie Dreams, Shimmer Stone, Silent Othello McFox III, The Muse That Guides You

Edit: Felix Malus:

Let's face it: little Felix is just no good at being evil.  You'd think he'd have a knack for it, what with that father of his, but his cunning plans always seem to fall short of the malevolence he wants.   He's a mastermind at luring maidens into his watery lair... but the brave knights that come to rescue them always seem to find them enjoying tea and crumpets with him instead of being devoured, and he can never quite bring himself to kill the knights when he sees how much the princesses love them.  The henchmen his father gave him are bumblingly loyal, and he enjoys their company far too much to kill them when they make mistakes.  He's not even good at terrorizing the local peasantry; he's tried flipping their fishing boats and even stealing hard-earned crops and livestock, but the drowning men make such a fuss that he always ends up rescuing them, and he's never much liked the taste of beef or wheat.  No, it's just Felix's bad luck to be a terrible villain.

happy.gif I like that one!

Edited by Danne

Felix Malus - Write that description!

I'd imagine he takes after his father, and would be interested in seeing how that translates to a shallow water dragon.

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED are, well, lacking descriptions. Previous posts have been updated with descriptions for Belsevith and Treis, and I'm still working on Ineora, Lark Heartsong, and Zaun Sterlingmage.

Edit: The suggestion proved a better match for Gayl than for Dyget, so I've posted them both.

Dyget Tramontane is one of the most dedicated of the Zephyrus Couriers.  When she has a message to deliver, it doesn't matter how trivial it is or how adverse the weather conditions are - the message will get there.  Rainstorms, blizzards, sleet, tornadoes, warring nations - Dyget has faced all of those and triumphed.

Gayl is a very graceful and adept flier, and would be renowned for his skill were it not for his crippling fear of heights.  As it is, though, all of his acrobatic feats must take place no more than a few feet off the ground, which adds a little extra excitement to his performances, as spectators are always waiting for him to crash into a tree or misjudge how close he is to the ground.
Edited by Mathcat

Dyget Tramontane -- Write that description!

Suggestion: I think a skywing that is afraid of heights would be an interesting situation to explore...

Pending: Felix Malus

Also have some with descriptions already, so be sure to check! Suggestions are fun and are almost always used, but aren't necessary if you can't think of anything. smile.gif

@v: Bwaahaha, thanks for catching that. Fixed.

Edit: My Sword is Yours:

As his name suggests, Sword works as a traveling bodyguard.  His services are highly sought after by the rich and powerful, for his loyalty, bravery, and skill in combat are well known, but Sword won't work for just anyone.  Abandoned by his own parents as a tiny egg, he is very sensitive to the world's cruelty, and refuses to work for anyone who does not have a kind heart.  He also has a special fondness for lemon candies.
Edited by Danne

@Danne: Thanks - I think you managed to find the one skywing personality quirk I hadn't used yet. I like Felix Malus' description, though I *think* you mean crumpets (as the word you have lends an entirely different interpretation to your description that I don't think you intended).

My Sword is Yours - Write that description!

I know I've had a few guardians wind up traveling, either as wandering bodyguards or in search of those in need - perhaps something similar is going on here. Perhaps he's some sort of wandering dragon knight, or would like to believe he is.

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED are, well, lacking descriptions. I'm working my way through previous suggestions (as I close in on 500 accepted or pending descriptions), and will edit previous posts as the descriptions are finished.

Gruligar might not be on the same level as malicious Jalgafen or bloodthirsty Alkan Bloodfang, but few who know him would deny that he has an evil nature.  He cast aside his first mate on a whim and gave their firstborn to the vampire Hadek Nightbane, and delights in causing harm to others.  Most dragons give him a wide berth, and his mate Kevrath only stays with him because she's one of the few who can get him to back down.
Edited by Mathcat

Ur thred, I bumpz it! tongue.gif

Hey there, Mathcat. You know how I told you I like the sound of names to reflect the dragon's personality as much as possible?

Well, today, I set out to find an eeeeevil mage on your scroll. Egoistical and downright nasty type of guy! After some name-pronouncing, my choice is...

Gruligar - Write that description!

Grool-ee-gar. It just sounds so deliciously evil, don't you agree? wink.gif

Now, I notice Gruligar's bred from your own dragons, so if you got ideas for his parents that don't match this, feel free to disregard and I'll find a different evil-sounding magi of evil on there. biggrin.gif

-----------------------------------------------

Standard disclaimer:

I will not write descriptions for the chickens (they're just scroll separators) or the Splits or Pygmies at this time.

Suggestions are very welcome, but may not be taken on certain dragons. If you pick an unnamed dragon and provide a suggestion, it's possible the dragon gets named -and- described in a single sweep accordingly (plus you get mah forever-love for it!)

Please check for description before picking if not picking an unnamed.

Pending: Kythrina the Blood Phoenix, Nafona the Candle Flame, Gayah the Arcane Sighted, Pyrana the Lore Seeker, Romul the War Chanter, Llyra the Gentle Sage, Kayla the Forest Magus, Iwara the Lake Frolic, Garlond the Crushing Sea, Cerrak the Halcyon Heart

Update: Working on it, haven't forgotten. Just problems getting inspired!

Edited by Azure

Unnamed male Day Glory Drake (551N) - Write that description!

Suggestion: What if he is atypical of his breed? Instead of being friendly and sociable, he is shy and sometimes withdrawn.

~~~

None of my dragons are currently described, and I'm open to suggestions, so have at it! biggrin.gif

Edit: Willowstorm-

Willowstorm is the comedienne of her home cave, always telling jokes and stories and singing silly songs, to the chagrin of some of the adult dragons. She does have a nurturing side as well, as she has 'adopted' many of the previously abandoned and caveborn eggs and hatchlings that her human friend Denwayasha has brought in. If you listen to the cave at night, you can usually hear her telling fairy tales, legends, or nursery rhymes to the hatchlings as they fall asleep.
Edited by Denwayasha

Willowstorm - Write that description!

~*~

Open to suggestions.

Pending: Stonebreaker Densevip. Thanks, mods!

Catnippet pretends to be a cantankerous old grouch so that she doesn't have to deal with the 'kids' on her lawn. Or tree, rather. See, she tends to hover around one specific, very nice tree, which bears all sorts of delicious fruits, and she gets very angry when other hatchlings climb it and take the fruit. Without even asking. So she shakes an imaginary stick when they come near, shouting "Darn kids, get off my lawn!" Or something to that effect.
Edited by klinneah

Catnippet -- Write that description!

Suggestion: Name sounds like something you'd yell when you stub your toe or when shaking your cane at the kids on your lawn. xd.png

Pending: Felix Malus, My Sword is Yours

Suggestions welcome!

Edit: Here's one, I'll get to the other one soon enough.

It Was Winter:

Poor T'was.  Her mother should have known not to let her father name their newest child, but she had that conference to attend, and then the charity ball, and for all his flaws, he's really a very creative dragon.  In retrospect, she should probably have been more specific than just reminding him to include the season in their daughter's name, as per family tradition.  T'was supposes it's an accurate enough name -- it was winter, after all, and there are worse things to be named.  She enjoys helping her mother's charity functions and spending time with her brother and sister.

The Dao of Pixels:

When Dao fights, you can barely see him move.  There's a flick of the tail, and his enemy's on the ground; a flash of claws, and there's red blood seeping out past gashed open scales.  Dao is silent and deadly, but he does not attack without provocation.  He'd much rather bask in the sunlight and sip a hot cup of tea, playing strategy games with his tiny friend, the pygmy dragon Pai Sho.

I didn't end up using your suggestion, because I turned him into Uncle Iroh on a whim. Oops.

Edited by Danne

Holu cheeseroll was this difficult to choose. So many prettiful names~ <3

Dao of Pixels- Write that description!

Suggestion: Perhaps something about obsessing? ^^"

Pending: Kidol Kami Krevetka, Khafco Duhsajjkas Wavkot Thuwed

Suggestions welcome!

And now, presenting the prettiful description of Aura Skyspell:

Aura Skyspell is quite a formidable opponent of unparalleled skill. Though a mediocre fighter, his grasp on social shifts and near subconscious instinct for detecting changes in the atmosphere is an undeniable edge that is enough to make any dragon hesitate in challenge. Couple that with a gift to visually see the feelings of those around him and Aura is able to correctly deduce how best to respond or take action. Known as one of the leading experts on reading the language of emotions, he occasionally takes on apprentices. Despite such a daunting reputation however, Aura has a code of honor which would never allow him to abuse said abilities. And yet Aura is not altogether without quirks; being prone to talk to himself about, "The pretty colors!" Further, he sees himself as not possessing a gender and frequently confuses dragons around him.

One of my shorter ones. Didn't even smack into the 950's.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

It Was Winter - Write that description!

Well, it's certainly an interesting name - any significance? Some particularly special winter?

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED are, well, lacking descriptions. Previous posts have been updated with descriptions for Zaun Sterlingmage and Dyget Tramontane - still working on the others.

Edit: Wow, ninja'd. Working on one for you, Sinsdaemn.

Edit 2: Aura Skyspell - Write that description!

No ideas - I just love the name.

Edit 3: Ack - can't believe I misspelled your name.

Edit 4:

Jarindek Graymage walks the shadows - the amorphous region where light meets dark, day meets night, and good meets evil.  His nature is ambiguous - neither cruel nor kind, neither active nor passive, neither forceful nor subdued, and yet reflecting all of these qualities to different observers (often at the same time).  Jarindek remains unaligned with any weyr or dragon faction, as he possesses qualities that make him an ill fit for each, and never takes sides in a conflict, no matter what the cause.  He has given rise to many myths and folktales in his time - some good, some bad, all unsettling, all most likely true - and the combined effect of these is to make even otherwise rational dragons uneasy when he's near.
Edited by Mathcat

Jarindek Greymage - Write that description!

~*~

Open to suggestions.

Pending: Stonebreaker Densevip, Book of Ecclesiastes, Creachairre Agazhed

Dawequeth of Pern- Write that description!

~~~

Open to suggestions!

Pending: Willowstorm

Zinniaflight - Write that description!

Something to do with flowers, perhaps?

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED are, well, lacking descriptions. Still working on previous suggestions.

Deep in the heart of the Eternal Forest, there once lay a glen where it was forever summer, kept so by the magic of the terrae Sibenko.  For centuries he lived alone, his solitude broken only by the occasional very adventurous - or very lost - traveler.  Then, one fateful day, the aptly-named Sorrow stumbled across his glade.  Though no stranger to sad stories, Sibenko found himself oddly touched by the magi's tale, and found once she left that he could no longer bear to remain isolated with such injustice in the world.  The magic that once kept the glen green is now dedicated to protecting those who seek refuge in the forest, and ill-intentioned intruders will find themselves repulsed by swarms of insects, entangling vines, or trees that seem to move on their own.  Sibenko, though gentle and nonviolent by nature, is very good at intimidation, and enemies that get through his wards will usually back down at the sight of him.
Edited by Mathcat