prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

@KageSora: For dead people to cummunicate, it could happen any number of way. 1: Space & Time may be different when dead, thus you may be able to talk to someone a million miles away as though they are in the room. One philosophical short-story I read once involved that. 2: They could have visions. See something strange, from another land, wonder what it means, I don't know. 3: They could pretty-much teleport, or find certain areas of the world that could work as short-cuts somewhere else. {Shrug} Just thinking outloud.

It's only 9:22 PM, and I've over-exceeded my quata with almost 32k currently, having done over 6k today. Lucky day!

@KageSora: For dead people to cummunicate, it could happen any number of way. 1: Space & Time may be different when dead, thus you may be able to talk to someone a million miles away as though they are in the room. One philosophical short-story I read once involved that. 2: They could have visions. See something strange, from another land, wonder what it means, I don't know. 3: They could pretty-much teleport, or find certain areas of the world that could work as short-cuts somewhere else. {Shrug} Just thinking outloud.

It's only 9:22 PM, and I've over-exceeded my quata with almost 32k currently, having done over 6k today. Lucky day!

Mmm... I think I'll use the one who spends most of her time in the actual border-realm between live and death as a communicator. Use that world to travel from place to place? Ahaha, right now I'm just going in and adding more scenes with her to eat up words.

...It's not working, I have no more will to write and I haven't even written 2k today. T.=.T

I'm so close to finishing, I'm at 47k :V.

Of course, my story probably won't wrap up in 3k...

If I write about 15k a day Mon and Tues I can finish. Since the computer stays off on Sunday, and I am able to be on for 4 hours or so a day.. I'm doomed.

Well, I won't finish. But this is the most I've ever written on any story, and my personal goal for the year was to just do the best I could. Still gonna write, of course, but no way I can finish it in time. xd.png

2K to go!

*dances*

48K!

*dances more*

And my stalker is DEAD! Huzzah! Rejoice!

I keep going back and forth between the past and the present, just so I can show things about one character. Yay?

As long as you make it obvious it is the past.

One book it took me about 1/2 of it to realize every other chapter was in the past.

I was so fricken confused before I figured it out. As soon as I finished it, I gave it away.

As long as you make it obvious it is the past.

One book it took me about 1/2 of it to realize every other chapter was in the past.

I was so fricken confused before I figured it out. As soon as I finished it, I gave it away.

Yeah, I start each segment with X Time Ago, and then I do the current segments with Present Day, otherwise I'd confuse myself, ahahah...

64k about. I can't write anymore until my mother wakes up. Thank god I have two nurses in the family. =V

So, I only did 9k, but I did only have four evenings of this month in which to do anything in and didn't start until gone the halfway mark :~P

You did a hell of a lot, and, not to mention, you got yourself going, which is awesome. *thumbs up*

You did a hell of a lot, and, not to mention, you got yourself going, which is awesome. *thumbs up*

...well, I'm personally disappointed - I used to push out 5k in a night. Then again, that's when I only had school-work, and not four jobs at once ;~)

Congrats, PrairieCrow!

And great job, Zovesta!

@Kestra17 Seeing as you have four jobs, it's amazing you got 9k in. Last year I was so busy with college, that I didn't even think of participating.

...well, I'm personally disappointed - I used to push out 5k in a night. Then again, that's when I only had school-work, and not four jobs at once ;~)

Wow, congrats on getting 9k with that much going on!

And congrats to prairiecrow and Zovesta!

I managed 14k so far, which is far more than I've ever put into a single story yet, and I got myself a good, solid start to work with from here on out, so it's not a real loss this year. :3 I'll just have to plan better for next year, I don't do so well with too little planning. Now I know better! ^.=.^ I learned something! biggrin.gif

Edited by KageSora

'Grats Prairie! Bamf work, Zov.

So, if I write 7k or so a day, I could totally finish. /writing yesterday's 7k now

Congrats prariecrow!

I so didn't write anything over break and don't even want to check to see how much I'll need to write every day to make up. I think I'm like halfway to 50k. ;-;

8.3k, with work today and school tomorrow?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I have no hope of finishing the 50k.

*sigh*

At least I have a good idea for backstories now, so I can turn this into a web-comic.

Hehe... I'm right on schedule, with only 3,332 words to right. 1,667 words a day, and I'll finish with two words extra. xd.png COnsidering that I started on day six, it's pretty cool.

If tomorrow is a snow-day...

If tomorrow is a snow-day...

Hehe... *sigh* no chance of that for me. Nebraska has weird weather patterns. Ah well, I get to stay up till twelve, because my Mom and Dad support my NaNoWriMo insanity. laugh.gif