prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

I've used more out-of-fashion things. Radical, though, ain't it?

KageSora: That sounds epic.

I think it is, but I'm clearly biased. xd.png

The story opens with a suicide. I don't play nice with my characters.

All of my characters die, so you're preaching to the choir.

I CONTINUE TO TORTURE YOU ON TWITTER. =V

Hey, how do I fix the DST on NaNo? I updated half an hour ago and it put it on the 14th...but in my timezone it just turned to the 14th. o^o

All of my characters die, so you're preaching to the choir.

I CONTINUE TO TORTURE YOU ON TWITTER. =V

Stop linking me back to TVTropes! D: You are truly evil!

My bad guy gets deafened, impaled on crystal spikes, then burned to death in the end. I like giving my characters gruesome ends.

...I think I'm gonna disembowel one of them, too. But he gets better.

Nix: Beats me. o_o Glitch?

KageSora: You could always, you know, not click. >_> Also, ROFL. I now realize that I could use that TvTropes link in my story.

"You turned into fire and then flew through a waterfall and came out just fine?"

"I got better."

Edited by Zovesta

Am I the only one here with characters that are constantly on the verge of murdering one another? Because now I'm sort of lonely. :c

Oh no darling. I have a demon and a former Paladin-esque Knight in the same party. Also noted that they have a contract going on, in which the Paladin, my MC, will give up his soul once he dies.

There will be blood.

Noooooo TVTropes!

/resists urge to click and read for hours

I need to write so much today. D: I'm soooo behind. Just hit over 17k last night and got stuck and distracted so I've got to do so much today. /flails

And if it counts, I'm going to have one character reveal that another character is going to die. And I really really really really ultra super speshal REALLY want him to either see it wrong or for him to get better but I don't know how that'd work. I don't want to kill my characters. ;~;

Don't feel bad. My mother dragged me out shopping this AM, went to work, got my carpool dragging me out to eat afterwards. . .I've only been home for about an hour total and I haven't gotten anything written. Thank goodness I'm ahead.

24042 words. The number is a palindrome and contains 42. I am happy.

Great job! I'm just at 23,600 words.

Nix: Beats me. o_o Glitch?

KageSora: You could always, you know, not click. >_> Also, ROFL. I now realize that I could use that TvTropes link in my story.

"You turned into fire and then flew through a waterfall and came out just fine?"

"I got better."

I finally mastered the urge to click. At last. I fear, though, that my resolve shall falter shortly and I will once more be dragged into the unholy abyss that is known in this mortal realm only as 'TVTropes.'

...My story is going to have a lot of suicides mentioned. ._.;;

I was too lazy to torment you today.

Thank you for that.

Although then I fell into Snopes, which killed my motivation to write, too.

I am so far behind, lol, I'm not even to 10k yet. xd.png

I so didn't write much yesterday. Just a couple hundred. Soooo far behind. X.x

I'm about 1200 words ahead. Just got to the point where my FMC realizes that she may be in lust with my MMC, who she hates with the passion of a thousand burning suns. Fun times all around.

Urgh. I'm stuck at 24000 words. Just when I was catching up, too...

Just under 18,500. @_@

I wonder, would you find it annoying to have a character use two names? He's only ever addressed with one, but sometimes the original needs to be used in descriptions and thoughts and such. It's pretty obvious that it's the same person (though maybe not the first time).

I really hope that I find enough time to catch up, I want to make it to 50k..

I am at almost 16k right now.. just over half-way to where I should be.

It is possible, but not this week.

Hello, Eevee. smile.gif

I need to write 11k more words today. I haven't gotten any sleep... typos becoming moe and more frequent... hands too shjaky to type correcmtly *passes out*

Just under 18,500. @_@

I wonder, would you find it annoying to have a character use two names? He's only ever addressed with one, but sometimes the original needs to be used in descriptions and thoughts and such. It's pretty obvious that it's the same person (though maybe not the first time).

I don't think it's a problem. I don't see why it would be an issue, there's plenty of reasons a character would have more than one name.

Technically all of mine have two names, though as soon as they 'die' they use a different one from their original one.