prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

Such a failure.

I have written no words today, but instead spent four freaking hours trying to create character forms FFFF.

I'll catch up tomorrow.

Don't worry, you're not alone.

...I need to get my flash drive out so I can start writing soon. xd.png

Hmmm... Do I start right off with the first chapter, or do I do a prologue? Or do I use the idea I have to start with as the prologue or do I go with another idea? I half want to start with a character death, half with something darker and more sinister. But I can't figure out how to do that...

Mmm, is it cheating to take something I'd already written and use that as the basis for what I'm going to write now? I want to keep the basic idea behind the scene the same, but I'd be rewriting the entire thing from scratch this year.

Totally forgot that this started toooodaaaaay. T_____T 'Bobs on a stick.

I need a writing buddy, and someone to kick me when I stop writing. -sighs- Foremost... I need an idea. X___X

Edited by Khallayne

Totally forgot that this started toooodaaaaay. T_____T 'Bobs on a stick.

I need a writing buddy, and someone to kick me when I stop writing. -sighs- Foremost... I need an idea. X___X

Write a book about someone who finds out that they're a real life Mary Sue.

No publishing though, my idea.

I've been doing the Twitter words sprints and it's been working pretty well.

What's sad is I've already almost doubled last year's word count total. I gave up quickly due lack of interest in my story and illness, ending up with about 1,200 words.

Finished my stuff for the day. I ended up with almost 1,700 words tonight. Not too shabby~

Site won't even load for me, just a white page. Firefox says it's done loading the page, though, so I'll wait till tomorrow to update my word count.

Such a failure.

I have written no words today, but instead spent four freaking hours trying to create character forms FFFF.

I'll catch up tomorrow.

Ohh sucks.

Do you have the time to plan anything during class? That's what I did. Works pretty well seeing as I'm always in a working mood there. happy.gif

Write a book about someone who finds out that they're a real life Mary Sue.

No publishing though, my idea.

Not my style of writing. =/ My problem is sticking with a story... And since I don't know what to write about I'm caught in one great big downwards spiral.

Famous last words. ;P

Khay! I'll be your writing buddy! x3

Yay! Oh dear... >.> I should do a life journal about life as a moderator. tongue.gifxd.png

My first year doing NaNoWriMo! ...And I have no idea what to write ;w; Not to mention the homework I still have to do... Gonna look at my old RP characters, I recall I had some good ideas there. And the site's down for me as well.

Not my style of writing. =/ My problem is sticking with a story... And since I don't know what to write about I'm caught in one great big downwards spiral.

Write about five people, all from different dimensions, who are pulled into another world where they have to defeat an evil queen who actually brought them because she likes challenge, but they end up being too much and beat her.

Write about five people, all from different dimensions, who are pulled into another world where they have to defeat an evil queen who actually brought them because she likes challenge, but they end up being too much and beat her.

Them beating her, would totally kill the idea of a book, and my own world is already an inter-dimensional universe.

I'll see. Nothing is jumping up at me. I may just not do it this year.

... I feel like I'm going to be invoking a fair amount of tropes in this novel... xd.png

-K-

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssss.

<3 tropes.

I'll probably end up using a good number too, but it's going to be a lot more character than plot driven and I'll have lots of random scenes of dialogue and character exposition and BLAMs. :B

I am almost to 3,000 words so far. biggrin.gif I am amazed at some of the people who have already gotten to the 10,000 word landmark already.

Them beating her, would totally kill the idea of a book, and my own world is already an inter-dimensional universe.

Pennies.

No, this isn't spam. Sometimes random words help for inspiration. For me, at least. Maybe not you, but... eh, might as well try.

Pennies.

No, this isn't spam. Sometimes random words help for inspiration. For me, at least. Maybe not you, but... eh, might as well try.

xd.png Pennies could be fun. >.> You can go far with pennies. How interesting it'd be in a novel... >.>

Sadly, I probably won't even be allowed to post this novel on DC. xd.png

What do you mean kill the idea? Every story ends with the bad guy being defeated. I guess I didn't make it clear I meant they defeat her in the end of the book, rather than towards the middle or beginning.

EDIT: *Slaps Klinneah* WRITE!

Edited by soupnazi

What about the supernatural, Khay? Or somebody traveling around the world and having exciting adventures?

*throws out random ideas*

*pokes Klinneah*

Go go go!

What do you mean kill the idea? Every story ends with the bad guy being defeated. I guess I didn't make it clear I meant they defeat her in the end of the book, rather than towards the middle or beginning.

EDIT: *Slaps Klinneah* WRITE!

I don't like happily ever after fairy tales. It'd depend on the bad guy. They may not just survive. >8D

If I wrote that.

I don't like happily ever after fairy tales. It'd depend on the bad guy. They may not just survive. >8D

If I wrote that.

Ah. Well, you can do whatever you want with the idea-I'm just throwing stuff out there.