Sub: "Libby, get out your homework!"

Me: "Huh?

Sub: "Are you listening to me?"

Me: "Now I am, what'd you say?"

Sub: "Get out your homework."

Me: "I didn't do it"

Sub: "Why not?"

Me: "Cuz Im lazy! :D "

Sub: *rolls eyes* "You're going to have a 45 minute detention after school today."

Me: "yay! my first detention!"

Sub: *evile glare*

-After school I didnt go to detention-

-next day in the same class the teacher is back...-

Me: *walks into room (before everyone else as ussual)* "Hi! Your back!"

Teacher: "Yup, I also see your name was written down for a detention."

Me: "I know."

Teacher: "And you didn't go."

Me: "Correct"

Teacher: "and it was for not doing your homework" *pauses* "did you do it today?"

Me: "nope! Do you know my grade in this class?"

Teacher: "thats why Im not making you do that detention, Im sorry for the inconvinace."

Me: "no problem. :) "

I have an A+ in a class I eat/sleep/draw/daydream/talk/ect. in and never pay attention. :) Along with all my other classes.

Wow... A+ student without trying, let off detentions AND a first-try Guardian of Nature...

Please excuse me while I sit here and hate you with the fiery heat of a thousand Hells. smile.gif

Just kidding... I think.

Me: *sitting in class not paying attention*

Me: "Cuz Im lazy! biggrin.gif "

Sub: *rolls eyes* "You're going to have a 45 minute detention after school today."

Teacher: "and it was for not doing your homework" *pauses* "did you do it today?"

Teacher: "thats why Im not making you do that detention, Im sorry for the inconvinace."

Me: "no problem. smile.gif "

I have an A+ in a class I eat/sleep/draw/daydream/talk/ect. in and never pay attention. smile.gif Along with all my other classes.

Your teachers are doing you no favors in life.

Me: *sitting in class not paying attention*

Me: "Cuz Im lazy! biggrin.gif "

Me: "no problem. smile.gif "

I have an A+ in a class I eat/sleep/draw/daydream/talk/ect. in and never pay attention. smile.gif Along with all my other classes.

I remember when I could not pay attention and get As... I'm in honors classes now. sad.gif

I remeber when I could do it, too... Then I failed loads of my GCSEs, had to retake and now I'm sitting in Uni wishing I'd actually got into the habit of making myself work... My else do you think I'm here and not writing that essay I need to be writing?

I remember when I could not pay attention and get As... I'm in honors classes now. sad.gif

So am I xd.png I've gone from "not paying attention and making A+" to "Not paying attention and making A's and B's." Oh well. 3.6/4.0 is good enough for me.

Oh, so the only times I've actually been to a public school have been for standardized tests. ACT, AP tests, PSAT, that kinda stuff. I took the PSAT and my ACT at a county high school that's... well... not the best in the area. Kinda disgusting really. And when I was taking my PSAT, we got evacuated because of a bomb threat. Yeah. It was... yeah. Stupid public schools wink.gif

This Isnt really funny more absolutly mean. Way back in I think year 10 my annoying stuck up maths class had a new teacher just starting her career. She had an accent and had to repeat everything two times so you could understand her. As I was saying my class was an absolute horror to teach, All the stuck up girls at the back on one side and all the "hot" sterotypical guys in the other. Thay tormented her on a regular basis.

Well not me, I'm more of the head-down-and-you-wont-be-seen kinda girl. She was a very nice teacher but one day I believe the clas took it to far, I wasent watching very well but someone at the back of the room flung white out on the back of her black skirt as she was walking by. Me and my friends being nice people let her know about it. she ending up walking out of the class crying. all the kids in the back where laughing their heads off, minutes later the principal arrived. The whole class(which was not very many anyway) got detention, except me and my small group of friends... weeks later she quit and left the school.

Another thing their was this stupid rule, which I dont even remember knowing, about loitering near the library steps. Becasue we where bored we always walked around the school and just talked. One of my friends hair came out of her ponytail and We deciede to plait it so we did, seconds later the principal turned around the corner and basically gave us a lunch detention, for the rest of lunch (20mins) we had to sit out side the steps of his office and not talk... detention for plaiting hair?

In fourth grade, our teacher was extremely lazy. She would let us do what even we want. She always let us do crafts and watch movies. We basically always had all-day recess.

The day after Winter vacation. Me and my friends got bored. On Christmas, I got a bag of those gross Harry Potter jelly beans. I had brought it with me to school. The boys were playing a board game. I passed out the beans between them. They all ate some. Four boys went home sick.

The best part? I didn't even get in trouble. Our teacher LAUGHED.

One day a man escaped the police after being arrested for assult or something and he had an axe with him. He was near our school so we weren't allowed out of our classrooms until they caught him

My high school choir teacher was one of the coolest teachers I've ever had. He gave us our "final"as a "test", so that we could take it before finals week. Then during the finals period for that class we played guitar hero instead. tongue.gif

Also one day in class he just decided he was going to eat an entire yardstick of gum. He spent the class period cramming it into his mouth. My best friend and I still know him years after we've graduated, and we decided to prank him. We all worked at this renaissance type thing and we put a three foot tall candy cane of bubble gum on his seat. He and his partner got to their seats and she's just staring. They had to move it and sit down without the audience seeing laugh.gif Was too much fun. The look on the woman's face was priceless.

I really could go on and on about him; I had him for 3 years and have accumulated a large collection of stories. Though don't get me wrong. He's a giant goof, but he knows what he's doing. The school's choirs are the best in the city, and the choir room is covered in awards.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Today in Social Studies, our teacher was calling out state names and we had to say the capital. This is what happened.

Teach:Alaska!

Me:Juneau

Teach:Yeah I know, but do you know?

Me:Wha?

Teach:What is the capital of Alaska?

Me:The capital of Alaska is Juneau

Teach:Do you want my to tell you the answer?

I realized that he was messing with me. Juneau=You know

Me:J-U-N-E-A-U it rhymes with Bruno!

Teach:Who's Bruno?

Then I ignored him.

My high school chem teacher was the coolest. She was a total pyromaniac. Randomly during class if we didn't have much to do, she'd pour rubbing alcohol on the counters or floor and light it on fire. (It was safe, dun worry!) And then one day we spent the entire class roasting marshmallows over those little burner things used for test tubes. Yep.

She also made a pumpkin explode. Oh, and we lit bubbles on fire. That was cool.

My social studies/english teacher is well....interesting.

The day of the first dance of the year she wore a rather revealing sparkly purple can-can dancer costume and taught us how to dance "properly". She forced everyone to get up and do it, lots of laughing ensued. She spent the whole period doing it, because some stupid boys weren't doing it "right".

Then another time she was teaching a lesson about grammar, and then randomly picked up a stool and yelled "YOU MUST NOT CHANGE TENSES!" while banging it on a random kid's desk. There is still a dent to this day. xd.png

Edit for spelling fail. (My teacher would not approve xd.png)

Edited by willapigfly

I don't have too many interesting stories, as I've been homeschooled most of my life. But back when I was public-schooled, my third grade teacher was very odd. XD

One notable thing about him was that he would dye his hair according to seasons and holidays. Like, during Christmas, he dyed his hair a really light nougat color, and really bright yellow during the summer. He was very wacky.

Aaand, I also remember a grassy field in our playground, one day the grass started dying and turning yellow and whatnot (don't remember why). The dead/yellow grass ended up forming what looked kind of like a skull-shape if you looked at it from a nearby hill.

I remember kids talking about aliens and something about them wanting to harvest our blood after they saw the skull-grass. Called it a message XD.... my classmates were a biiiit weird.

And I think at one point, every boy in our class was banned from playing soccer for a while because the teacher said they were getting rowdy. The girls were happy.

We also got to clean our desks with that shaving foam stuff one time. We had a LOT of fun with that. I think I tried to make it snow with the stuff.

Oh, and the campus where my homeschool teacher works got completely flooded on a rainy day. The concrete was kind of sloped, so there was this GIANT puddle that went up to our waist if you stood in it. I wanted to go swimming, but mum said no. D:

... Okay, nevermind about not having any stories.

I had a really cool R.E (Religious Education) teacher; we talked about anything that came into our heads, had massive classwide debates that lead to people throwing stuff because they were so annoyed, we barely wrote anything the whole year, she liked to give us sweets and used any excuse to just put on a DVD of Vicar of Dibly and use that as our religious lesson for the day. She was good fun.

At my old school. Someone in the girl's bathroom was throwing toilet paper at the ceiling and it got caught. Then someone thought it would cacth on fire so they rang the fire-fighters.

The whole school got outside while the fire-fighters were searching for this "flameable" toilet paper. And it turned out to be completely harmles.

Alright, so my math teacher is this pretty serious sort of guy. One time he got a phone call in the middle of class. As a joke, he said "Aw yeah, it's the new girlfriend I met last night." We laughed and he took the call outside. When he came back in, someone called out "Ey, you meeting up with her tonight?" As a joke, he said "Yeah, of course." Then someone yelled out "How much is she?"

xd.png best math lesson ever.

For some weird reason, we have a fire drill almost once a month. Once, when we had a drill, the alarm went off three times in one day!!! Turns out that construction people were installing a video camera, and there was smoke that made the alarm go off. Still, we missed a lot of class.

When I was in high school, I was in a math class and a boy ended up with a nosebleed. A girl sitting next to him offered him a band-aid. xd.png

That math class was actually pretty awesome. The teacher was cool and liked to kid around with us and thanks to him, it was the only math class I ever looked forward to going to.

The wind was blowing particularly hard one day in 7th, and apparently knocked over some power lines because the next thing I know the power went out. That was an interesting day, especially when the emergency lights went off in the bathroom... of course there was screaming. And at recess just about everyone in entire school played duck-duck-goose. It's a private school so there aren't a lot of kids there, but still. Most. Epic. Game. Of duck-duck-goose. Ever.

And in 5th grade, my math teacher had a habit of banging on the white board for emphasis. And one time, my English teacher, who's classroom was on the other side of the wall, banged back. The look on my math teacher's face-- priceless. This "bang war" went on for about five minutes. Everyone was howling by the time it was over. Needless to say, we didn't get much done that day.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Last year at a band competition, our band unanimously stood and cheered at a certain other band doing worse than us.

That would later win the award for "Most Ridiculous Moment" in a mock awards ceremony.

Edited by V-13

I asked my history teacher to marry me.

...What? Yeah I'm forever alone.

Also some kid was making out with a clarinet in the locker room xd.png

My math teacher (it's always the math teachers, isn't it?) always tells us the weirdest stories during class. Like the experiment where he put a ping pong ball on the stomach of a goldfish to teach it how to swim upside down...and his best friend stealing trays of pickles from the restaurant he worked in...makes class so much better.

One day during gym class, we were doing steal the bacon. We each had a frying pan "hoop", and bacon "soccer balls". We had to steal bacon from other frying pans and take it back to our own frying pan.

I failed at protecting my bacon, so I followed people trying to take someone's bacon and I kicked at their ankles.

Best.Gym.Class.Ever.