98hime

School Stories

Bwahaha we had a pep rally last week and in the middle of it Gangnam Style just came on and half of the school just got up and started dancing.

It was pretty darn awesome.

Bwahaha we had a pep rally last week and in the middle of it Gangnam Style just came on and half of the school just got up and started dancing.

It was pretty darn awesome.

We had something similar here yesterday xd.png I also dressed up as Slenderman the day after Halloween and ran into classes and started dancing. It was good fun >w>

My fourth or fifth grade class, I can't remember which, did an experiment in science class. We were suppose to release a marble at various points on a ruler and measure how many centimeters it pushed the cup. It was a very dull lab until my lab partner was letting to of the marble. He shrieked, "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" loud enough to be heard six classrooms down the hall.

I'm the library aide during one the periods, but no one really comes in and gets books. So what do my friends and I do?

I whip out my flashdrive with EVERY My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode on it, and hook up the computer to the big-screen TV on the wall. Then, we all sit down, turn it up loud, and watch ponies. We also sing along to the songs.

We get some funny looks, especially when a whole class is in the library 'cause the teacher had to leave and couldn't find a sub. But surprisingly, they're cool with it. I actually got into a debate with a teacher over which gen of ponies was the best, and how cool Vinyl Scratch is. (See my avvie.)

hmm....wierd....ah! i remember! 6th grade camp.so, way back when, at this camp you could have as much drinks as u wanted. my friend bet me 5 bucks i couldn't drink 10 glasses of milk.so it was on. ninja.gif

i was at 9 glasses when i felt quesy. then, i staggered over to the worst teacher in the school, said,"uh,ma'am, i..." and then i threw up all OVER her.

it was awesome. laugh.gif

Last week, something pretty funny happened in math class. My teacher was talking about her son, and how he was going to be in a performance that day. She had told him to "Break a leg." Just then, or sometime later, her phone rang. She said that it was strange that someone was calling her during school. Someone asked if maybe it was an emergency and something had happened to her son. For example if he'd broken a leg. My teacher said that if there really was an emergency, the school phone on the wall would ring.

And just as she pointed to it, it rang. We all burst out laughing. It turned out nothing had happened to her son, but it was still really creepy.

During a sorta weird camping trip with my primary school, I slept in a room was 6 or 7 other guys. One night when all of us except one were awake, one of the guys got out of bed and poked the sleeping one a few times. We were all giggling as he sort of gurgled, but suddenly he sat up and yelled at us all "GET THE F*CK OFF ME AND GO TO SLEEP" then plonked back onto his bed and started to snore. The supervising teacher came in and asked what was going on and who swore. We pointed at the guy who had done it, but he was fast asleep so everybody but him got punished for it, annoyingly.

A few upperclassmen in my band last year took a bunch of sticky notes onto the window of my band directors office. Well, they ran out of sticky notes and only half got covered with sticky notes.

The same year we found a plunger, well the same upperclassmen took the plunger and stuck it on a broomstick. (it was the rubber part we found) and drew a target on the board and proceed to throw it at the white board. During class my band director saw it on his stand and put it on his head with a grin. Then someone who had found it said that he found it in the bathroom. My band director looked disgusted and dropped it back onto the stand. We all laughed when we told him we found it in the guard closet.

This year actually during band camp we where learning drill when this huge bee flew into the parking lot. Well, my section leader flipped out. She was screaming and running around and eventually ran near it when it was no where near it. It was amazing and the assistant director was trying to get her to stop and everyone is kind of morphing the set around while she's screaming. One of our tubas started mocking her scream after it had left and it was the funniest thing ever.

Edited by KyokoYei2

I have an awesome school. All the teachers are awesome. But there's one teacher who's the best. He's my science and history teacher. So we were in science, and we were watching a video, (He shows us videos all the time!) something about a turtle eating a duck. So the cameraman and his girlfriend or whatever are talking, and then the girl says something about the "duck thinking the turtle is a little (F-bomb)er." Needless to say, my class burst into laughter. The teacher basically said this: "We're done with Youtube for today. Nothing to see here!"

It was hilarious. One of those had-to-be-there moments.

Well, this happened a long time ago. But I must share this for the joy of it. Anyway, I got to Polish School and the teachers there are complete wackos. Especially my teacher. She will make you write so much your hand hurts and stuff. And one day she was out sick and we had a substitute called Mr. Janek. So he comes in and we sit down, and he introduces him self and starts talking more personally about himself. And then somehow we gt on the topic of hamsters and he tells us about how his daughters hamster died by chewing on a cord. And there are curtains in our classroom and for the whole day we did absolutely NOTHING except hide behind the curtains and play on our phones.

My Morality teacher has a dog, a beagle with slight bladder control issues who's a real baby, whom she brings to school. He often gets out of her classroom and runs all over campus. Usually we find him in some random classroom. He also tends to... er... make a puddle when he's excited, like when he hasn't seen his "mommy" for an entire period. We've had some eventful days with her dog.

There's this one sophomore in the drama club who acts like a complete idiot half the time just for the laughs. He's done some crazy stuff. Like raiding the costume closet and putting on a Mario-esque mushroom hat, a granny skirt, a Revolutionary War British general's jacket, and a bra (I don't even know...). He also once loudly proclaimed, "I AM A WOMAN!" One of those you-had-to-be-there moments, but it was absolutely hilarious in context. He's not gay so it's even funnier.

I also have a friend named Jake, who often talks about his imaginary dream school, Jakewarts, which is like Hogwarts, except it's in Narnia.

Last year when we were studying Romeo and Juliet in English class, we were reading it aloud and one of my friends said the line, "Bring me my longsword, Ho!" in such a hilarious way that that line became an inside joke among our class.

My Civics teacher would randomly open the door and shout at people in the hallway; it was hilarious xd.png

My orchestra teacher is this funny guy but he shouts a lot (nobody takes it personally). Once the cellos were having trouble playing something, and he was banging his conductor's stick harder than I had ever seen and yelling at them. I was sitting in first violin first chair going ._. and watching him rage hard. Then we heard a snap and his conductor's stick broke in half. It was hilarious because the stick was about 1/3 a foot long and a third of it was the bulbous handle, so it was just the handle with a tiny little part of the wooden stick. And he didn't even notice, he just kept raging and banging the tiny little part of the stick, and everyone was laughing so hard. It was hilarious.

After two more minutes he realized it and then he was like, "God, you cellos, now I have to use my hand." I think he threw the other piece away and he's still using the handle half of the stick today. xd.png

ahh, i forgot to post this at halloween!

for halloween, the entire staff at our school dressed up as hunger games characters. it was amazing<3

I have one. One time in primary school, some woman walked onto school and threatened to attack some kids after school, and thus these people went home early.

Then I realized who the person who passed me and grunted the words "your late" to me. I was that close.

ahh, i forgot to post this at halloween!

for halloween, the entire staff at our school dressed up as hunger games characters. it was amazing<3

Man, that sounds so cool! One of my teachers dressed up like another and my science teacher dressed up like Maleficent, but they were the only two who did. Twin Day, however... Oh my gods that was hilarious! My drama teacher was twins with her son and one of my friends was twins with the guidance counselor. There was a pair of bananas, cowboys, leprechauns, and nerd quadruplets.

I was in lunch today and someone (probably my sister) found this bass stopper from orchestra because they share the band room with us because of our teacher. Anyway, her and my friend start playing foot hocky with it and another senior started messing around with it. It was really fun untill we had three on two teams and my band director showed up and killed the game for us. But it was the bass players fault for leaving it out!

Not one of my personal stories, but I have a friend who lives in the UK, and one of her classmates pulled a prank on the teacher by switching the teacher's laptop to the American plug fuse-thing setting. The laptop exploded when it was plugged in and the teacher was so mad... It's kinda a funny story. Kinda.

The only really cool things I can remember were the annual "Spirit Week" in grade school. We had a whole week of different types of fun days, like "pajama day" where everyone wore their pjs to school, and "crazy hair day" where kids would spray and fluff and tangle and knot and color their hair different ways, and the "craziest" would get a prize. And then the end of the week was "Beach Day", where the entire playground was turned into a "beach", with volleyball and big beach balls being kicked around and everyone brought blankets and sat on the sand and built sand castles and stuff.

Oh, one time in 9th grade, at lunchtime our normal group always gathered on the grass by the choir room. On this day it started raining halfway through lunch, and about 8 of us decided to spend 15 minutes dancing in the rain, getting completely soaked. Oh, and me and a friend were bouncing random French phrases at each other the whole time (we learned them from a movie), which confused everyone else.

My school just put on the play A Christmas Story and there was a bit of improv. A lot actually. For the lamp scene we couldn't find the power chord so we're just walking around, stalling. Same with the bunny suit scene--- the kid who was wearing it couldn't get dressed fast enough. The actor who played the dad made a quip about him taking as long as his mother. I played his mother. xd.png I also locked the kid playing my son underneath the sink without thinking. The audience loved it for some reason...

He also calls me "Mommy" every time we pass each other at school. I've gotten so used to playing that roll I don't even think about it anymore, I just call him by his character name.

In first or second grade, I was sick the day they had a day at school where all of the first/second graders would go out to someplace to make pizzas. A few years later in third grade, I was sick the day they had some people come in the classroom and talk about how pizza is made and stuff. All of that is pretty convenient for me now, because I don't like pizza very much...

I'm the library aide during one the periods, but no one really comes in and gets books. So what do my friends and I do?

I whip out my flashdrive with EVERY My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode on it, and hook up the computer to the big-screen TV on the wall. Then, we all sit down, turn it up loud, and watch ponies. We also sing along to the songs.

We get some funny looks, especially when a whole class is in the library 'cause the teacher had to leave and couldn't find a sub. But surprisingly, they're cool with it. I actually got into a debate with a teacher over which gen of ponies was the best, and how cool Vinyl Scratch is. (See my avvie.)

Duuude that sounds awesome. I wish I had your friends. :DD My friends would never ever let me do that xP

But I do listen to MLP songs during newspaper. :P

In first or second grade, I was sick the day they had a day at school where all of the first/second graders would go out to someplace to make pizzas. A few years later in third grade, I was sick the day they had some people come in the classroom and talk about how pizza is made and stuff. All of that is pretty convenient for me now, because I don't like pizza very much...

Haha. Talk about coincidence. When I was in 5th or maybe 6th grade we were gonna have some doctor or someone come in and talk to us about puberty, and I really did not want to hear it (can you blame me?) but I ended up getting sick that day.