98hime

School Stories

at elementry third or something, my classmate "just" picked up the lighter and tried to set a fire inside bathroom then he got really hurt because he got spanked and he tried to avoide it but he ust got really hurt. I was friend with him. he was not bad. He just don't think of what he's doing. He isn't kind to blow up a building and kill people, I assure you.

now that I think of it, how did he even become friend with me? I normally hate boys my age! He even came to my home and we watched tv.

Well, today in science class we did a lab about the bounce height of different balls.

Well, afterwards the teacher was talking about the different types. Then he brought up sponge balls.

Exact words:

"Sponge balls will have a tendency to bounce less because there soft, absorbent material is full of holes that will cushion the landing. Sponge balls are good at absorbing force and creates its own cushion when impacted."

Then there were a few more sentences about these sponge balls and their force absorbing properties.

All this talk of balls absorbing impacts was too much for me. I was trying extremely hard not to laugh, with my hand clasped over the entire left side of my face and mouth. Then this one kid noticed my eyes were streaming from the effort and asked really loudly "Why are you crying, and why are you smiling so much?"

Afterwards the teacher had a talk with the entire class about respect and how "classroom monkeys can excuse themselves from the classroom." I couldn't tell if she was talking specifically about me or some other kids who constantly throw stuff.

Needless to say, that one class period was hilarious. Before you think I'm immature, well, I'm in 8th grade, and middle schoolers find that stuff funny.

So you know what happened Monday?

Let me tell you what happened Monday.

We put a pool in the student lounge. A kiddie pool. With water in it. And beach balls and an inner tube and noodles. And rubber duckies.

There was a tarp on the flood and a giant umbrella. Everything was covered in tinsel and plastic Hawaiiand flower things and Mardi Gras beads.

There was lots and lots of food and drink - cookies and brownies and chips and cheeseballs and punch and iced tea and lemonade and ice cream and candy.

And a towel rack, so that we could dry our towels off if we went swimming in the pool and then had to dry off. Yes, we could swim in there.

And it was Seniors only.

Totally worth the cleanup.

During a powerpoint slideshow about excorsisms, the class discussion turned to mental health issues and we touched on skitsifrania. So, after class, I told my ex the there is an advantage to skitsifrania: you always have someone to talk to! She just looked at me funny. I lol'ed.

At my brother's school (my old high school) he said for a senior prank some kids released 6 chickens loose in the school building xd.png The principal said that the people responsible for the prank would recieve suspension.

edit for spelling

Edited by emmaiskewl

Reading the toilet-paper holder.

Getting suspended.

Edited by glitterleaf

at my school my teacher started trying to be Micheal Jackson in a middle of a lesson he was dancing like him.

also someone in my class had one glove on that had a spot to stick your fingers out and my teacher said y are u trying to be Micheal Jackson for and he said he wasn't and my teacher said then y u wearing your glove like that gloves are supposed to keep your hand warm and he only had one glove and his fingers was sticking out and he said how could that keep your hand warm... so u are trying to be Micheal Jackson my teacher said.

Edited by tward10

Teacher: Get into groups of no more than four.

Me: *stays on own*

Teacher: That doesn't look like a group, *myname*.

Me: One is less than four. Problem?

Bwaha. Troll'd the teacher. /thwacked

About last month during science class, we were in groups of four for a chemistry project. Our teacher was pouring something into our groups cup when the power went out. It was extremely dark so I couldn't see. I guess the teacher poured in to much. Causing form to spill everywhere. When the lights came on, I was soaking wet. The girl next to me spilled something on me during the blackout. Had to go around for the rest of the day wet.

Last year, in math class, we learned this song about circles. (Pi r squared sounds like area to me, if you need a circumference you just use Pi d.)

Well, one day, in the middle of class, everyone broke out into the Circle Song. Teacher's reaction: ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Edited by PlutoIsHades

So you know what happened Monday?

Let me tell you what happened Monday.

We put a pool in the student lounge. A kiddie pool. With water in it. And beach balls and an inner tube and noodles. And rubber duckies.

There was a tarp on the flood and a giant umbrella. Everything was covered in tinsel and plastic Hawaiiand flower things and Mardi Gras beads.

There was lots and lots of food and drink - cookies and brownies and chips and cheeseballs and punch and iced tea and lemonade and ice cream and candy.

And a towel rack, so that we could dry our towels off if we went swimming in the pool and then had to dry off. Yes, we could swim in there.

And it was Seniors only.

Totally worth the cleanup.

EPIC.

On our last day of High School, us Sixth Formers did the following-

1. Rearranged the tables in the main Sixth Form area so they were all up one end.

2. Stacked up ALL of the chairs into a pyramid. On a table.

3. Photographed someone sitting on the pyramid.

4. Covered everything with tinsel, crepe paper, glitter and toilet roll.

4. Puts chairs and tables of the roof.

5. Tied a rape alarm to a balloon and let it into a Year 7 P.E. class.

6. Duct-taped a boy to a table.

7. Taped the boy's toilet door shut. (That was me!)

8. Filled our teacher's office with balloons. Then taped the door shut.

9. Threw water balloons.

10. Covered trees with toilet paper.

11. Played Pokemon all day. (Again, me!)

12. Played "Friday" by Rebecca Black on an endless loop and at top volume.

13. Partied.

Then our head of Sixth Form made us tidy up... He was so boring!

EPIC.

1. Rearranged the tables in the main Sixth Form area so they were all up one end.

9. Threw water balloons.

13. Partied.

xd.png

Wait, you could do all that in one day?

They won't give us anything that you can cause real damage with but we still have fun with lighting things on fire.  We also had some fun filling balloons with various gases then popping the balloons with lit matches.  Hydrogen balloons make a ball of fire.  8D

We burned various elements to see what color they would give off. It was awesome.

My history teacher last year used to get off topic SOOO easily... We went from talking about the end of the Civil War to some weird dream my friend had about my teacher shooting him, to zombie movies, to favorite cereal. Best. Class. Ever.

For April Fools Day, we walk into science class and sit down on the floor, because my teacher had the tables arranged in a ring around the edge. And she just looked at us calmly, like, "Ok. My class is sitting on the floor." We spent the rest of the class planing a prank for my history teacher. We end up turning all the desks around so they faced the door, putting the skeleton from the science room in front of the podium, and wearing life vests (there's a lake behind the school). It was hilarious.

My English teacher also starts to crack up every time she hears the word "deceased." She says it was because of some worksheet where the sentences talk about some guy getting killed by a bus, and going on without having a funeral or anything, and apparently when she did that worksheet with a class a few years ago, someone said deceased. I don't get it either. She also is obsessed with Pooh Bear. She's a bit strange.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

One of my teachers arrived late the first day. She told us, that she "normally wouldn't come late" - from this day on she never came on time. xd.png

xd.png

Wait, you could do all that in one day?

Yes. There were a lot of us, and some people came into school at SIX IN THE MORNING just to prepare their pranks... It was well worth it, I can tell you. biggrin.gif

In my 8th grade year, towards the end, my AG teacher was out and the sub hadn't arrived yet, and my class mate, who just happened to be wearing a dressy outfit (heels included), started writing random AG related things on the board, while doing so the sub walked in with a very confused look on his face and walked back out. About halfway through the period the school finally figured it out, xd.png Noone got in trouble

For April Fools Day, we walk into science class and sit down on the floor, because my teacher had the tables arranged in a ring around the edge. And she just looked at us calmly, like, "Ok. My class is sitting on the floor." We spent the rest of the class planing a prank for my history teacher. We end up turning all the desks around so they faced the door, putting the skeleton from the science room in front of the podium, and wearing life vests (there's a lake behind the school). It was hilarious.

We turned my Earth Science teacher's desk around when I was a freshmen, including all his belongings, so that he couldn't push in his chair or get into his drawers. It took him a good half of the period to realize we'd done anything, even though most of the class couldn't keep a straight face.

One day, me and a group of friends were trying to think of something to do. I had the idea to play Whale Wars, the TV show. We spilted up into several groups. The groups were about five people each with one person as captain. I was captain of the whaler's factory ship.

The whaler's had water cannons(jump ropes), and harpoons(footballs).

Nobody wanted to be a whale, so we ran into the football field while the other kids were playing. The sport kids were the whales. Best. Recess. Ever.

EPIC.

9. Threw water balloons.

13. Partied.

Oh man.. so lucky I never got to have a muck up day my last day. the teachers banned it because lasts years muck up was so bad someone got hurt and when to hospital. Dont ask me what for I dont know my self. It was the worst last day you could ever have....

Oh, we weren't SUPPOSED to do it... We just did it anyway. laugh.gif

Oh, we weren't SUPPOSED to do it... We just did it anyway. laugh.gif

Well.... we had a massive food fight on the oval... I didnt participate I mostly stood in the side lines and recorded (Four friends all wanting pictures and videos is a bit hard to do with only two hands) Some people had a bin full of... that bath soap stuff that turns the water into goop... i cant remember what its called, also some had water guns filled with OJ, tomato sause eg.. I swear it stuck so bad.

Well, me personally,I'm homeschooled so I don't have many personal stories wink.gif

Now, the local highschools are a different story. The senior pranks have always been intense at Sullivan south. There's a depression in the middle of the school that everyone calls "the pit." I don't know if it was designed or if it was a flaw or what, but there's this big bowl in the floor that everyone hangs out in between classes. One year the seniors surrounded the entire put with giant garbage cans filled with water and goldfish. One year they put a golden "male body part" in the trophy case. Oh, and there's a huge rivalry between the city school (DB) and Sullivan south, even though DB always crushes them. Last year some DB students burned the DB logo into the football field at south the night before the DB v South game. That made a few people pretty mad.

Setting off the gas alarm.

During science class, we were experimenting with electricity, and in some streak of a brain freeze the science teacher let a student hold a light bulb full of florescent gas, telling him not to drop it under any circumstances. Of course, he dropped it, and we spent the next 15 minute hanging around in the hallway, annoying the science class next door. About a minute after we went back to class, the gas from the light bulb had spread around enough that the gas alarm was set off. Causing an evacuation sort of gives you a sense of being important. tongue.gif

We didn't get another light bulb.

Okay well last monday, in my sci class, we were talking about "natural gasses". Naturally, i really wanted to laugh, as he was talking about people farting out natural gasses.

THEN while we were doing our work, it was all quiet, and someone let out some "Natural Gas" preeeetty loudly. It was a real one too. sleep.gif' which set off some girls/guys spraying their perfumed gasses. sleep.gif'

So the room kinda smelled like the bathroom. Bleargh.

Lol!!